Private Editions for MARCH 2014

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrrh, Sandalwood, Carnation and Marshmallow root....and a ton of willful projection of intent for protection, spiritual grounding and bonding and for the qualities to both be received inward and extended outward toward others. It's hugely intent driven, even the notes were chosen specifically for their meanings:

Myrrh - Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.

Sandalwood-sweet/smooth - Love exotic sensual atmospheric: aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

Carnation - Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.

Marshmallow root - Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

I'm so excited I may actually burst! :lol:

I need to go investigate the Black Cat Mojo me thinks....

So excited.. love these notes

If there are any left, Mara, put me down for bottle of Siamese Cloud and Black Cat Mojo. Blackcat, these sound amazing! Yes, the pics are actually of my babies. Calrissian is dressed for Halloween as Dog Vader. This is the german shepherd that I posted pic of smelling his duck's butt that I had rolled with Fideau. He loves LPs.

Any idea what will be in calrissian????

NuTrix, I can't wait to try Sanctuary! These all look so lovely!

So mine were themed around my feline familiars...... both my cats are Siamese-barn cat crosses (which is kind of scary: all of the intelligence and people bonding drive of Siamese with the street smarts of a barn cat. They can open anything. ANYTHING). One is all black, and a mischievous little devil (the first week I brought him home, I heard myself ask at one point, "Crow, why do you have pea soup in your ears?" and that kind of set the tone for life with him). Black cats stand for all sorts of luck and power to me! I told Mara that I wanted Black Cat Mojo to be sleek and strong and sexy but also playful and mischievous. So the kitten is just perfect!

My other guy looks like a Snowshoe Siamese, so I picked notes a bit tongue in cheek to be a portrait: white musk for his belly and feet and face, lavender for his gorgeous blue eyes, buttercream for the paler color on his coat, and woodsmoke for the seal point coloring. But I also was envisioning this as my perfect sleep scent -- I told Mara I wanted a smoky creamy lavender cloud!

Oh, Mara, thank you SO much! I cannot wait to try these!

If there are any left, Mara, put me down for bottle of Siamese Cloud and Black Cat Mojo. Blackcat, these sound amazing! Yes, the pics are actually of my babies. Calrissian is dressed for Halloween as Dog Vader. This is the german shepherd that I posted pic of smelling his duck's butt that I had rolled with Fideau. He loves LPs.

They are gorgeous! Isn't it fun to immortalize our beloveds in this particular way! I can't wait to hear what Mara came up with for Calrissian. :-)

Oh oh! Must have Sanctuary! NuTrix, it sounds so compelling!

Mara, may I please reserve a Sanctuary? Thank you!

Ok thank you Luna, I suck at searching these forums for topics - believe it or not, I did search. So I guess we are talking about something like a cream filling that you find in cookies. I am going to have to try to mentally invoke that scent and get a sense of how it would work for me. Not a bad thing, just a curious thing.

Thanks for the reservations, everyone!

I haven't actually decanted all of these yet and I try to be conservative when I post what's available, so there might end up being 1 or 2 extra bottles here and there. If I've put you on an "alternate" list, you still may get one if there's extra in the bottle or someone else bows out.

I was going to be good and then I saw the notes!

Mara, can you reserve a bottle of Black Cat Mojo, please?

Just in case some didn't see this...I can understand people not wanting to err on the side of caution but the reason I said that in the first place was it will make things easier for Mara if people just order the Sugareds the regular way.

PS: SUGARED BOTTLES DO NOT NEED TO BE RESERVED. I can make more at any time, pretty much, so if you want to pay for one right away before I get the new order page up, just use the "additional PE" option and write in what you want, as it will end up at the right price. :)

Another request for Black Cat Mojo please if any are left - Will be standing in line with fingers crossed!

Thank you Luna! Will be watching for the Sugareds online :heart:

I came back to see about notes and was distracted by becoming enamored of StacyKs new avatar.

I saw that - and Hearts!! your new avi is adorable!

NuTrix, I can't wait to try Sanctuary! These all look so lovely!

So mine were themed around my feline familiars...... both my cats are Siamese-barn cat crosses (which is kind of scary: all of the intelligence and people bonding drive of Siamese with the street smarts of a barn cat. They can open anything. ANYTHING). One is all black, and a mischievous little devil (the first week I brought him home, I heard myself ask at one point, "Crow, why do you have pea soup in your ears?" and that kind of set the tone for life with him). Black cats stand for all sorts of luck and power to me! I told Mara that I wanted Black Cat Mojo to be sleek and strong and sexy but also playful and mischievous. So the kitten is just perfect!

My other guy looks like a Snowshoe Siamese, so I picked notes a bit tongue in cheek to be a portrait: white musk for his belly and feet and face, lavender for his gorgeous blue eyes, buttercream for the paler color on his coat, and woodsmoke for the seal point coloring. But I also was envisioning this as my perfect sleep scent -- I told Mara I wanted a smoky creamy lavender cloud!

Oh, Mara, thank you SO much! I cannot wait to try these!

What cool concepts, BlackCat! I love it :)

Mara - if there's any left I'd love to snag a bottle of Sanctuary.

(So tempted by Lab Coat. I love Lemon and Peppermint sooooo much individually, but I have no idea how they go together and what the other notes are)

Ok, so we've been planning on re-releasing the Sugared Layerables...it was gonna be a surprise but a couple of you got ahead of us with your requests, so those two of you that ordered the Sugared rebrews, you're getting $10 refunded. Look out for the announcement of the comeback of the Sugared line verrry soon!

When you're saying "Sugared line" are you talking a monthly release? Cuz if you are I will start setting aside the funds for that full bottle set a while...I don't know how I would be able to resist! :w00t:

Edited to add...PS

Blackcat - I have no idea what to expect of black musk but I'm a musk fan...you had me at creamy coffee, leather and woodsmoke - foh shoh!

Edited by NuTrix

Please reserve a full bottle of each:

Sanctuary;

Black Cat;

Siamese Cloud

should these be available,

thank you <3

Great! Thanks Luna. I found the Sugared Bon Fire in the search mode but not this.

There are comparisons to Sugared Bon Fire in the S'more Than a Feeling thread if anyone is interested.

When you're saying "Sugared line" are you talking a monthly release? Cuz if you are I will start setting aside the funds for that full bottle set a while...I don't know how I would be able to resist! :w00t:

Edited to add...PS

Blackcat - I have no idea what to expect of black musk but I'm a musk fan...you had me at creamy coffee, leather and woodsmoke - foh shoh!

I was having the same thought about the Sugared line!

Decadent Diva had black musk in it -- and that scent is one of my favorites but I am very eager to see how the musk plays apart from the amber and sandalwood. SOOOO excited!

Question: are you getting any of your Sanctuary bottles phero'd? Do you have a sense of what would go best with it?

I am dying to know about the Misty Melon Patch!

1 Blue Magnolia, please!

I'm really tempted by Calrissian...anyone wanna go halvsies with me? :]

Edit: make that 2 Blue Magnolias. I told Lesrev about it and she flipped and demanded some...haha!

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

There are comparisons to Sugared Bon Fire in the S'more Than a Feeling thread if anyone is interested.

That's exactly why I requested Mara brew S'more Than a feeling originally, as a replacement (of sorts) for Sugared Bonfire.

Oh dear you caught me. Well I had requested my thread be deleted because I try to keep my real identity and internet identities separate but I should have thought of that before I guess lol. I had requested something with melon, raspberry, marshmallow or marshmallow root and maybe musk or something green or green musk but I'm not exactly sure what Mara settled with....

That's exactly why I requested Mara brew S'more Than a feeling originally, as a replacement (of sorts) for Sugared Bonfire.

Oh wow! I can't wait to smell it. I bet it will be great.

Oh dear you caught me. Well I had requested my thread be deleted because I try to keep my real identity and internet identities separate but I should have thought of that before I guess lol. I had requested something with melon, raspberry, marshmallow or marshmallow root and maybe musk or something green or green musk but I'm not exactly sure what Mara settled with....

That sounds delicious! I love raspberry.

I was having the same thought about the Sugared line!

Decadent Diva had black musk in it -- and that scent is one of my favorites but I am very eager to see how the musk plays apart from the amber and sandalwood. SOOOO excited!

Question: are you getting any of your Sanctuary bottles phero'd? Do you have a sense of what would go best with it?

Exactly - I can see me going mental over an entire LINE of sugared fragrances with how much I've loved the ones I've tried so far...Sugared HC, F&M, Amber....Pure Sugar!!!!!! :w00t:

DD has black musk?! I need to revisit that one - I think your BCM is going to be FANTASTIC. I LOVE my hubby in that leather scent that's in Voracious...I'm a sucker for coffee ANYTHING and woodsmoke? Droooool...How they will all come together? I can't wait to find out!

I'm getting all my Sanctuary bottles virgin but I'm planning to spike 2 of them - one with LFM and one with PM. I'm wondering if any of the OCCOs will compliment the scent or not. If not I will probably add cops to them both as well :) I think I'll be wearing it often with OW & Sexology too depending on who I'm planning on spending time with ^_~

Oooooh! I think I might need one of these.

Mara, if you see this, what's in Misty Melon Patch? :)

Ivy Fiddle Fox was the one who was talking about the melon one, but I don't see a thread in the PE ideas forum, and I can't remember where I saw it...

Don't worry - we won't tell! Your secret is safe with us!

Edited by quietguy

I was going to be good and then I saw the notes!

Mara, can you reserve a bottle of Black Cat Mojo, please?

Forgive me for butting in, Mara, but it looks like maybe Storemy got missed upthread for the list?

And now I must go drool over the notes for the NRs! My mind is EXPLODING from all the abundant riches you have for us... how on earth do you do it all?!

Forgive me for butting in, Mara, but it looks like maybe Storemy got missed upthread for the list?

Ooops, thanks so much for catching that! :)

Hopefully there will be enough for all, I try to underlist by a bottle or two.