Private Editions for MARCH 2014

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT A PACKAGE!...addressed to "STINKY Fox" :lol:...and it turned out to be gift bottles from Jan of Calrissian and Bonne Belle!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Thank you, Jan! That was so very sweet (and funny) of you. I will definitely wear them and treasure them.

xoxoxoxoxox

Mara

Mara, you always let all of us have the fun and put us before yourself. I knew they would be gone and you had put yourself as an alternate so I wanted to make sure you got to enjoy. I addressed it to "stinky" because that's how I always envision you - walking around sooooo "stinky" in a cloud of the most beautiful scents. LOL.

I have been very busy and will later do proper review of Calrissian and Bonne Belle, but I can't tell you how IN LOVE I am with the scents. Bonne smells exactly like fresh clean kitty and is to die for - peaceful, comforting, happy. Calrissian is Soooooo sexy. I was rushing out to lunch with friend when package came, put bottle of Calrissian in purse. Our server was gorgeous tall blonde 20 something. Friend and I were looking at bottle, trying and sniffing so I put some on our cute server. Over the course of an hour she keeps coming back to tell me how everyone was telling her how sexy it smells…..and it does.
Mara, I hope you enjoy your bottles - they were sent with great appreciation and much LOVE!!

I was very touched. It made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I was kinda sad to see the last of the Bonne Belle go out the door cuz I really wanted one....that adorable tabby face and the raindrops kitty smell...thank you again for your sweet kindness. xoxoxox

I was very touched. It made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I was kinda sad to see the last of the Bonne Belle go out the door cuz I really wanted one....that adorable tabby face and the raindrops kitty smell...thank you again for your sweet kindness. xoxoxox

That was so sweet.

Damn now I want Bonnie Bell Lol late to that party.

Just keeping my eye on this thread and I have to say - Blackcat I love your new Avi!!!

Aw, thanks, Amalthea! It only took me this many months to learn how to save images on my new computer.... :-)

I GOT A PACKAGE!...addressed to "STINKY Fox" :lol:...and it turned out to be gift bottles from Jan of Calrissian and Bonne Belle!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Thank you, Jan! That was so very sweet (and funny) of you. I will definitely wear them and treasure them.

xoxoxoxoxox

Mara

This story made my day! Love the LP family so much!

That was so sweet.

Damn now I want Bonnie Bell Lol late to that party.

I know, RIGHT?!

Yes, please!

Anyone who needs an invoice, let us know via email.

Thank you!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

where can I find the Sugared scents ??

where can I find the Sugared scents ??

Just write them in on the PE order page. Under the additional bottles.

xoxoxoxoxox

Mara

Such a great story! That was awesome Jan!

And Mara, it must be strange to be on the other side of "I got a package!" Lol!

Just write them in on the PE order page. Under the additional bottles.

Wait! We can order sugars...now? I thought they were coming out in he future, like in a month or 2???

I think you can order the sugars in this PE update, so Cream and Bonfire :)

Ah! Ok! Thank you for helping clear that up for me :)

I'm going to wait...I'm seeing a bottle set of sugareds in the future...:lol:

Can I reserve a bottle of Sanctuary please? And is it okay if I pay for it in a few weeks when I'm putting together my next order? I've been holding off on reserving a bottle but I've also been watching this thread like a hawk because I don't want to miss out. But since I'm headed to a busy work conference this weekend I'm afraid those last two bottles might sneak away without me noticing! If I need to pay for it ASAP I can, but it just seems so much more efficient to order/pay for everything together since I KNOW I'm going to be ordering again soon after my current package arrives.

I thought Mara is still working on labels on the Sugareds?

I think we can currently place orders for the "sugareds" listed above on the PE order page.

Lovely ladies of LP! There is going to be a rebrew of Black Cat Mojo -- if you would like to order some, please post here so that Mara can have a solid count of how many to make.

Mara, I would love to get:

1 spray

2 oil roll-ons, with cops added

Thank you SO much! This one is just too magical not to stock up on so that I can slather to my heart's content.

OMG it's Christmas in April!!!! Thank you, Mara and BC!!!!

I'll take TWO bottles, please! (regular oil bottles)

(Thank heavens next Friday is payday!!! This has been an expensive LP month!!! Wayyy too many Must Haves floating around)

Edited by Just Ducky

I just told BC how amazing I think this smells so if a rebrew is possible, I would love to buy another bottle (reg/oil) of Black Cat Mojo when that happens!

Lovely ladies of LP! There is going to be a rebrew of Black Cat Mojo -- if you would like to order some, please post here so that Mara can have a solid count of how many to make.

1 spray

Thank you SO much! This one is just too magical not to stock up on so that I can slather to my heart's content.

1. Roll On Oil

Hi Potion Master! Please put me on the reserve list for 2 bottles :) Thank you!

Potion Master

Pretty Please can I have a bottle reserved please.

JJL, are you asking for Black Cat Mojo?

Can I reserve a bottle of Sanctuary please?

Reserved, thank you! :)

1 spray

I'd like 1 Black Cat Mojo please. :)

OMG it's Christmas in April!!!! Thank you, Mara and BC!!!!

I'll take TWO bottles, please! (regular oil bottles)

(Thank heavens next Friday is payday!!! This has been an expensive LP month!!! Wayyy too many Must Haves floating around)

I just told BC how amazing I think this smells so if a rebrew is possible, I would love to buy another bottle (reg/oil) of Black Cat Mojo when that happens!

1. Roll On Oil

Hi Potion Master! Please put me on the reserve list for 2 bottles :) Thank you!

ok, I'm counting 10, and possibly 11 when JJL clarifies. Does that sound right?

Thank you!

That's what I got...then Invi popped up so maaaaaybe 12? :lol:

I just finished the rebrew!!! :D

I made around 20 bottles worth so everyone is covered.

Note though - there are 5 different coffee oils in here, and I used up the last of one of them, so I can't make any more than this with the same recipe.

Thanks everyone!

I just finished the rebrew!!! :D

I made around 20 bottles worth so everyone is covered.

Note though - there are 5 different coffee oils in here, and I used up the last of one of them, so I can't make any more than this with the same recipe.

Thanks everyone!

Holy WOW!!! No wonder it's so magical!

Thank you thank you thank you! I'll be paying for mine very soon (and now of course anxiously thinking that well, if it's the LAST of this version, will 7 or 8 or however many bottles I'm up to be enough.... !!)

I really can't find words for how much I love this one. Thank you again.

Blackcat, it's cuz you told me which ones you didn't like, and which was your favorite LP coffee perfume, and that also had a combo of 5 coffee oils. I try to get as close as possible to people's "visions" of their PEs and the more info I receive, the better I can brew! So, good job on your part! :) I am very happy that you enjoy it.

Blackcat, it's cuz you told me which ones you didn't like, and which was your favorite LP coffee perfume, and that also had a combo of 5 coffee oils. I try to get as close as possible to people's "visions" of their PEs and the more info I receive, the better I can brew! So, good job on your part! :) I am very happy that you enjoy it.

And I always feel as if I should apologize for the NOVELS I write you when I want a PE! Glad to know all that verbiage was actually useful!

I know I'm just repeating myself at this point but this is pure magic for me. Yay for the Potion Master!