New "Kid" on the Block

Olderbutwiser

Greetings! After reading here extensively over the past couple of months I finally took the plunge and ordered a women's sampler set and have been having fun with them ever since, lol!

Upon receipt my 3 little doggies followed me up the stairs and laid down and watched me try each sample and promptly "chose" their favs, which were all of them, he he. Then my daughter (college girl) came home and came in my room and actually held still long enuf to sniff a couple. She liked LP pink and absconded with the sample. Then my son's girlfriend came in (she' s in her 20's) and snagged the Cuddle Bunny sample.

I had tried ALL the samples that night so it was hard to say what worked best on my husband, but he patiently laid down with me and sniffed each sample up and down my arms and .... Anyways, his favs on me are Cougar Potion and Sneaky Clean. Kewl. He was also MUCH more attentive that week, calling from work more, planning date nites, etc.

Also, couple of weeks ago, Cable guy was at the house and I 4got I had on Sneaky Clean from night b4 with husband (smile). He was absolutely nervous and stammering and even called his office asking that they hook me up with better equipment/cable box, etc. for free. I made sure to keep a safe distance, lol.

Husband and I went out on a Friday nite for dinner soon after and I wore CP, The waiter was stumbling over himself, he he. Really went out of his way to check on us, etc. and after dinner took my hand and stroked my arm and talked and talked b4 he realized what he was doing. Husband was amused.....he knew I had the CP on.

Everytime I wear CP people are warm, happy, laughing and go out of their way to make sure I'm o.k. and taken care of....husband even came home with tickets last week to see Rod Stewart/Santana, so safe to say that CP and SC are effective....So far, socially/work (I own my own business) I have used the CP mostly, as well as LP and a lot of the other UN samples and love them. However, while I enjoy LP and LP Pink I'm not in love with LP Red or Black...smells vinegary on me for some reason. Also Phero Girls not a big hit with me...I already smelled like that a lot when I was younger, he he. Anyways, Betrothal is very nice and of course Snuggle Bunny. For now CP and SC is great. Altho I have my eye on others like LFM, Open Windows, SWS, etc.

I am nearly 59, have been married for nearly 32 yrs. Husband and I love music and go out dancing a lot and are very comfortable in our own skins and with each other, but I do notice that people are just more "on" being talkative, polite and attentive when I wear CP. So, I'll be ordering full bottles soon of CP and SC...oh, and I suppose some CB for my son's gf and a SC for my dear friend who went nutz when she tried my samples. This really IS fun.

Hi, OlderButWiser, and a big hearty welcome to you! Loved reading your intro -- you've racked up some incredible "discovery" miles on your LP journey in such a short time already. Isn't it fun trying out everything and starting to see those responses from everyone? Your hubby sounds adorable and a real sweetheart, too!

I'm with you on the CP and SC -- those are two of my very favorite phero blends. Open Windows is fun, too, because people seem to start saying things without "filtering" them first. But be warned that it can also have the same effect on the wearer!

Jump in and post your experiences on the CP and SC review threads. If you register with Mara, you can also sell and trade LPs on the Trade threads, which is a great way to try new scents or find scents that are no longer available for general sale. There's also the Artfire site were Mara lists scents with only a few bottles remaining, as well as the scented soaps and other items.

Looking forward to seeing you around the Forum! :toast:

Welcome, Olderbutwiser! Sneaky Clean is one of my first loves and all times faves at LP -- thanks for reminding me! I look forward to reading more of your reviews... you've clearly got the knack of it. :-)

Welcome to the forum and the wide world of pheromones! Gald to hear you are having such good luck with them.

Thanks, Everyone! It feels nice to be part of such an upbeat group. Makes my day sometimes to just come to this site/forum. What a wonderful group of confidant/assertive ladies and gents. LOVIN it.

I think it's working well for me bcuz I really take time to read, read and read some more about the pheros/effects and really thought thru what I was trying to achieve b4 deciding which way to proceed. I am also an herbalist and LOVE workings with tinctures/fragrances/essential oils/aromatherapy, etc. so have some knowledge and was excited by the formularies for the scents presented here. Very enchanting.

For me, a post-menopausal woman and long time married, I was simply looking to kick things up a notch and add some "sparkle" while at the same time making sure to try and use only the pheros that might help. For many women my age the progesterone/estrogen levels can get a bit out of whack so I am very careful to follow a natural as possible life style/diet and not add more estrogen (synthetic or otherwise) to the mix, lol. No hormone replacement therapy for me, but I have found that evening primrose oil, flax seed oil and Vitex (Chasteberry) work nicely.

I have found that while I like Cuddle Bunny it sometimes makes me too emotional or a bit weepy, but CP and SC seems to be very balancing for me. I feel good wearing it. Can't wait to try some of the others. Slow and steady does it.

Thanks for the tips and making me feel welcome. Looking forward to sharing as I go along.

Welcome Olderbutwiser! You've got some great LPs there to play with already, so it won't be long before you're creepily stalking the place every month like the rest of us. Sneaky Clean is one of my personal favourites, and seems to suit all kinds of occasions. Have fun!

Thanks, Everyone! It feels nice to be part of such an upbeat group. Makes my day sometimes to just come to this site/forum. What a wonderful group of confidant/assertive ladies and gents. LOVIN it.

I think it's working well for me bcuz I really take time to read, read and read some more about the pheros/effects and really thought thru what I was trying to achieve b4 deciding which way to proceed. I am also an herbalist and LOVE workings with tinctures/fragrances/essential oils/aromatherapy, etc. so have some knowledge and was excited by the formularies for the scents presented here. Very enchanting.

For me, a post-menopausal woman and long time married, I was simply looking to kick things up a notch and add some "sparkle" while at the same time making sure to try and use only the pheros that might help. For many women my age the progesterone/estrogen levels can get a bit out of whack so I am very careful to follow a natural as possible life style/diet and not add more estrogen (synthetic or otherwise) to the mix, lol. No hormone replacement therapy for me, but I have found that evening primrose oil, flax seed oil and Vitex (Chasteberry) work nicely.

I have found that while I like Cuddle Bunny it sometimes makes me too emotional or a bit weepy, but CP and SC seems to be very balancing for me. I feel good wearing it. Can't wait to try some of the others. Slow and steady does it.

Thanks for the tips and making me feel welcome. Looking forward to sharing as I go along.

Welcome!

The Est in Cuddle Bunny may be what is making you weepy.....it is usually put out by pregnant women.....Sneaky Clean is a great sexy social, as is Cougar......and I can't say enough about Open Windows....it doesn't have the sexy edge, but is great for lifting moods.....I love it!

Be a little bit cautious if you wear Compromising Positions out without your man.....it has the raging assload of copulins as well as Androstenone.....it can sometimes get you reactions from the creepy guy at the bus stop or other undesirables....for instance, I wouldn't wear to work or other such public venues (unless your man is by your side). You shouldn't have that issue with the sexy but more social blends like Cougar or Sneaky Clean.

ENJOY!!

Be a little bit cautious if you wear Compromising Positions out without your man.....it has the raging assload of copulins as well as Androstenone.....it can sometimes get you reactions from the creepy guy at the bus stop or other undesirables....for instance, I wouldn't wear to work or other such public venues (unless your man is by your side).

Yeah - that lol.

The same thing happens on the "other side of the fence". I took Wanted Man out for a couple test drives during the day without the Mrs. and had a divorced lady I know lock onto me at the grocery store. Her eyes went wide, she got a big smile on her face, and she kept moving closer and closer as we were saying talking/catching up quickly.

Edited by quietguy

Good Morning LP Buddies:

Point(s) taken re: Compromising Positions.....altho I haven't tried that one.....yet. When I refer to CP I mean Cougar Potion, Lol...at least so far....

I'm off to the acct. to do taxes today. Yeck. I'll be wearing something unphero or perhaps just a smidgen of something to lift my spirits. I dread going every year, but it usually always is good news..

Husband and I usually go out to eat after, so maybe I'll wait and load up on the Cougar then.

Enjoy your day.

Good Morning LP Buddies:

Point(s) taken re: Compromising Positions.....altho I haven't tried that one.....yet. When I refer to CP I mean Cougar Potion, Lol...at least so far....

I'm off to the acct. to do taxes today. Yeck. I'll be wearing something unphero or perhaps just a smidgen of something to lift my spirits. I dread going every year, but it usually always is good news..

Husband and I usually go out to eat after, so maybe I'll wait and load up on the Cougar then.

Enjoy your day.

AH....yes Cougar is lovely......gives you the sparklies.....love it!

I am a tax preparer.....I use Open Windows when I know I am going to have clients who are typically anxious or unhappy.....and it lifts my mood, too....you should seriously get some!!

Edited by Dolly

Hello, all! Everything went well at Acct's. Phew! Nice lunch after with my husband and then some spring time cleaning in the kitchen and made some baked ziti. Yep. Couldn't resist wearing the Cougar Potion this morning....panicked a little when I noticed that my sample is nearly gone....uh oh...time to order a FB, lol! Also want to try River Song with Open Windows (thanx Dolly).

I find my energy level is UP as well when I'm wearing this stuff......

Springtime Blessings to All of You.

Welcome to the forum, Macan! Why don't you start a thread and introduce yourself?

I am nearly 59, have been married for nearly 32 yrs. Husband and I love music and go out dancing a lot and are very comfortable in our own skins and with each other, but I do notice that people are just more "on" being talkative, polite and attentive when I wear CP. So, I'll be ordering full bottles soon of CP and SC...oh, and I suppose some CB for my son's gf and a SC for my dear friend who went nutz when she tried my samples. This really IS fun.

Welcome OBW... I'm a newbie too. You're right - this is fun. I loved reading your report on the samples. The seasoned members were awesome on recommending scents for particular objectives, and as a matter of fact I just ordered a full-size CP for myself last night along with some other samples of recommended scents. It's my 3rd order in barely 2 weeks so it's fast becoming my weakness... but I'll go down with a smile and smellin' great!

Based on your "research" I'd say CP was a wise choice for myself... trying to recharge my mojo with my hubs of 20 years ;) I have 15 and 18 year old sons and I must say you are brave to let the girlfriend have the CuddleBunny!

Lovestruck, We have 6 children who are all adults. 4 are married and we have 6 grandchildren. My youngest son is nearly 24 and his girlfriend's 25! They've been together for 3 yrs. Glad u got the Cougar potion. Enjoy.

Greetings! After reading here extensively over the past couple of months I finally took the plunge and ordered a women's sampler set and have been having fun with them ever since, lol!

Upon receipt my 3 little doggies followed me up the stairs and laid down and watched me try each sample and promptly "chose" their favs, which were all of them, he he. Then my daughter (college girl) came home and came in my room and actually held still long enuf to sniff a couple. She liked LP pink and absconded with the sample. Then my son's girlfriend came in (she' s in her 20's) and snagged the Cuddle Bunny sample.

I had tried ALL the samples that night so it was hard to say what worked best on my husband, but he patiently laid down with me and sniffed each sample up and down my arms and .... Anyways, his favs on me are Cougar Potion and Sneaky Clean. Kewl. He was also MUCH more attentive that week, calling from work more, planning date nites, etc.

Also, couple of weeks ago, Cable guy was at the house and I 4got I had on Sneaky Clean from night b4 with husband (smile). He was absolutely nervous and stammering and even called his office asking that they hook me up with better equipment/cable box, etc. for free. I made sure to keep a safe distance, lol.

Husband and I went out on a Friday nite for dinner soon after and I wore CP, The waiter was stumbling over himself, he he. Really went out of his way to check on us, etc. and after dinner took my hand and stroked my arm and talked and talked b4 he realized what he was doing. Husband was amused.....he knew I had the CP on.

Everytime I wear CP people are warm, happy, laughing and go out of their way to make sure I'm o.k. and taken care of....husband even came home with tickets last week to see Rod Stewart/Santana, so safe to say that CP and SC are effective....So far, socially/work (I own my own business) I have used the CP mostly, as well as LP and a lot of the other UN samples and love them. However, while I enjoy LP and LP Pink I'm not in love with LP Red or Black...smells vinegary on me for some reason. Also Phero Girls not a big hit with me...I already smelled like that a lot when I was younger, he he. Anyways, Betrothal is very nice and of course Snuggle Bunny. For now CP and SC is great. Altho I have my eye on others like LFM, Open Windows, SWS, etc.

Well it sounds like you were already on a good road b4 using pheros. I love how the gis just helped themselves. My daughter will do that (not with pheros tho, she's to young for that), she like LPs perfume. I look forward to your reviews.

Do try La Femme Mystere? It's fab.

Edited by StacyK

I'm late!

Welcome OlderButWiser!

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Happy experimenting!!! :)