The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Sugared Frankincense and Myrrh is TO DIE FOR......

Yes it is! I have this and Pure Sugar. They are great on their own or really nice for adding a sweet layer of depth.

I love Myrrh, the calming and contemplative nature of it.... so I'll be getting that Sugared Myrrh ASAP.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ THIS ^^^ was why we progressed toward the PEs rather than the Layerables to begin with! OMG, you need a spanking.

Well yeah, always. :P

Well, Mara already nixed any initial ideas I would have about adding a picture lol. :D Think harder ...

I still think I might fall in love with someone wearing Sugared Bonfire. Layer it with a light dose of the bacon, and I ...

She's winding me up on purpose, I just know it. :lol:

Haha - it never hurts to ask ... or beg. :lol:

Edited by quietguy

If we don't need to be in the pic, I have some gorgeous pictures of purple and yellow irises growing at my Mom's house and peach miniature roses in my flower bed....they are beautiful!

Nutrix - I was thinking of Sug Pie Spices for one, and Sug Pumpkin being a little more sweet and fleshy. It's honestly really easy to find those heavily spiced pumpkin notes that have very little pumpkin in them, but lots of pie spices, while the difficult hunt is for the purer, sweeter pumpkin flesh. I can offer both, but then would drop the Sugared Pie Spices as it would be redundant.

I would love, order, swoon for, a more sweet and fleshy Sugared Pumpkin like that!!! :cat690:

Yes it is! I have this and Pure Sugar. They are great on their own or really nice for adding a sweet layer of depth.

I love Myrrh, the calming and contemplative nature of it.... so I'll be getting that Sugared Myrrh ASAP.

Ding!Ding!Ding! Sign me up! I'll be in line right behind you for this one! :D

QG, you've been angling for the ladies of LPMP Forum for labels for quite awhile now! Mara has granted your wish. ;)

She is my hero!

Yeah exactly! Not that you could get me to participate, but you can finally stop begging for this. :P

I was right. It never hurts haha. They were only suggestions ... for the benefit of the community ... :P

Yeah QG! Now you can be Sugared Cream after you salivate all over the labels.

Sugared Mrs. QG. :lol: Darn it, LV - I was trying hard not to take this thread down that path.

Edited by quietguy

Yeah exactly! Not that you could get me to participate, but you can finally stop begging for this. :P

What about that adorable pic of you with your eyes peeking out of your turtleneck? Am I remembering that correctly? I loved that picture.

Awesome Mara! I didn't know there were that many "sugared-s" LOL. Love this idea.

There was over 100 of them in total....but the client demands morphed into PE creation from those. People asked for us to do the simple layering for them, basically, so we intentionally cut back on all but the best selling Sugard*s because we simply did not have the room to house all of that stock. More room now, let's try again!

Does this mean I will have to be Sugared Heather?

EXCELLENT NOTION! :D

do we have to be in the picture? i have a fantastic pick for sugared cedar but i am not in it

I am curious to see it! but....read on below....

If we don't need to be in the pic, I have some gorgeous pictures of purple and yellow irises growing at my Mom's house and peach miniature roses in my flower bed....they are beautiful!

Well, FYI - You can only license a picture of yourself - not of anyone else, is how the laws work for private citizens. I will consider pets, however, if the pix are appropriate for the labels!

And as far as still life photos of flowers and trees, etc., I already have all the ones I would need - I put a few hundred hours into collecting those pix already for this project, and already paid licenses on many of them too, but thought it was a fun opportunity to swing it back toward pictures of the people of our community. I only want to have to go back to the ones I already have as a backup, if it doesn't work with you all as models. So, thank you for the offer, but I want to try to keep this focused on you guys, rather than landscapes etc., which I have unlimited access to already. :)

What about that adorable pic of you with your eyes peeking out of your turtleneck? Am I remembering that correctly? I loved that picture.

Oh my hoodie, from, like, 587 BC? Yeah whatever. :lol:

Oh my hoodie, from, like, 587 BC? Yeah whatever. :lol:

I totally remember that one too! In fact, I mimicked it in one of my own, posing with the Jouir De "crown", lol...

Email is great, Hearts!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you! Yay, so excited!!! :D

xoxoxox

Gave this a try. We don't take a lot of photos that aren't of pets, so I improvised...we don't even have a camera so I'm not sure if LP can even use the photo I sent since it was taken originally with my phone...it's a far cry from the lovely labels Mara creates! It is of me though...hidden though I may be :lol:

This is SO exciting!!!

Edit:

Oh SQUEEEEEEAL! It made it through! Thank you for letting me know!

And I can't wait to see any and all fur babies too!

Edited by NuTrix

Fun!! I have hardly any pics of me so I'm no fun for that... But I am going to go Sugared Crazy!! Especially because we can get small bottles!!!

DUDE. What about that one of you in your bikini by the swimming pool? That was great! :)

DUDE. What about that one of you in your bikini by the swimming pool? That was great! :)

Yeah ,I remember that one,and the one of Luna I adored,and have saved...somewhere ...I soooo luv this idea !!!! I have just a bit of Sugared Pure left,but 3 or 4 bottles of Sugared Hazelnut that I just had to have, and then moved on. The smaller sizes are perfect!!!,oh where to start :)

umm,the only pic of me is the Halloween one I use as an avi each year...hee

Pleeeze be a label model, pleeeze. Sugared Amber maybe???

:goldfish5:

Okay, I will try to find something. Most of my good dance photos are by pro photographers so I don't think I can use those. I'll see what I can come up with.

I don't really have recent pics of me that I like. I don't really like many of me. I have maybe 6 give or take throughout my life time, including my avi that I don't cringe at the idea of people seeing. I am just not photogenic at all. I have tons and tons of kitty pics for sure!!!! :)

I don't really have recent pics of me that I like. I don't really like many of me. I have maybe 6 give or take throughout my life time, including my avi that I don't cringe at the idea of people seeing. I am just not photogenic at all. I have tons and tons of kitty pics for sure!!!! :)

I love this pic of you and your kitties, Rose!!! SEND EEEET!!! Pure Sugar? Sugared Marshmallow? Sugared Cream? (Sugared Pussy...?) B)