The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Pure sugar for the kitties for sure!

I would LOVE to send in a picture, but I usually hide from the camera as well. I'm trying to be better about that lately, because as much as I hate pictures of myself sometimes, I also hate NEVER having photos of me:( If I get a chance to get to my parents' house any time soon, I might look through old pictures of me from when I was a kid - that would be fun. I just can't think of anything that would work for a perfume label off the top of my head!

I should look through pictures of my doggies though, I have a MILLION of those! And I actually think I have one with daffodils in it somewhere...hmm...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Amalthea, you definitely should. And you should too Elizabeth! I have no ideas as to how our pics would be used on labels either, but THAT is where Mara' s clever and creative talents come in. And doggies with daffodils? How cool is that? If I am understanding right, I think that what Mara wants, is just us, we don't have to look like Vogue models, I think she just wants real people. She just wants us. And kitties, and doggies, and beloved critters of all kinds. :) It is really very *sweet* of her since these are for the sugared series, and maybe that is the real point. ;)

This makes me DELERIOUSLY happy. I expect a hurting wallet, but it will be so totally worth it.

I first came across LPMP when I was a (very) poor student battling through my PhD. With hardly any money to spend, I had to be very careful with the pennies I spent. Unfortunately, th single notes were discontinued before I had a real grown up job and was able to wave fists of cash at perfumes. My dearest, most heart-felt wish was that one day the sugared singles would return. I am more a fan of simple perfumes with few notes, and LPMP was one of the few perfume companies to offer single notes.

I have warm, squishy feelings for Mara and co. right now. I am literally vibrating with happiness!

:LuvU396:

Fun!! I have hardly any pics of me so I'm no fun for that... But I am going to go Sugared Crazy!! Especially because we can get small bottles!!!

Me too!!

And if I remember correctly, there was a super hot bikini pic - perfect for a tropical scent ;)

I sent the bikini! I sent the devil eye red dress one too because Mara is magic and maybe she can banish the devil eye if she needs something red...

I keep sorting through the list and I can't even BEGIN to make my own list of what I want to start with. I need a whole new storing system just for my new little sugars. Sugared Oakmoss! Egyptian Musk?! Cherries, Pineapple, pine needles?! Birthday cake and strawberries?!

Holy smokes.

I am tempted to get a bottle of Sugared Bonfire for the Mrs. ....

Sugared Cardamom!! Squeee!! I was always so sorry I had gifted that to a friend, but she sure loves it! Now I will have some more!!

And Sugared Frank and Myrrh!! One of my faves, on me and Mr. Goddess!!

I live this picture too Rose.. There is a warm sugared milk!

Thank you missdarlyncherie! I guess the kitties and I *are* very milky or creamy or sugary white in this pic. LOL!

I sent the bikini! I sent the devil eye red dress one too because Mara is magic and maybe she can banish the devil eye if she needs something red...

I keep sorting through the list and I can't even BEGIN to make my own list of what I want to start with. I need a whole new storing system just for my new little sugars. Sugared Oakmoss! Egyptian Musk?! Cherries, Pineapple, pine needles?! Birthday cake and strawberries?!

Holy smokes.

Am dying to see this RED dress pic missdarlyncherie! Something about red dresses or red shoes is just so classically SEXY!

Thanks for all the pix that are coming in. You guys are GREAT! :D I do not have the time yet to plot which ones will go with which perfumes, but it's a priority so you will hear from me soon. THANK YOU!!!

I don't have it on the list, but anyone remember Sugared English Toffee? That was my singer Leslie's favorite. She drove me nuts about remaking that one. Should I add it to the list or let sleeping dogs lie? I'm afraid to even tell her about this...lol....

Sugared English Toffee?

:Emoticons0086::Emoticons04235::hearts0425::cat690::hubbahubba:

ETA: Umm, that's a yes!

EATA: Three bottles, please! :D

Edited by Just Ducky

Thank you missdarlyncherie! I guess the kitties and I *are* very milky or creamy or sugary white in this pic. LOL!

Am dying to see this RED dress pic missdarlyncherie! Something about red dresses or red shoes is just so classically SEXY!

It was a gorgeous dress and it makes me boobs look awesome but whoever was taking the pictures (I do not remember at all for some reason) failed to mention that in every pic my eyes were looking off and it makes me look crazy as hell. They were taken as I was about to hit the door to go to some fundraising event I know that, they were auctioning off these fancy dresses.

I don't remember who took the pictures but I do remember that I was wearing Treasure of Rubies!!!

Thanks for all the pix that are coming in. You guys are GREAT! :D I do not have the time yet to plot which ones will go with which perfumes, but it's a priority so you will hear from me soon. THANK YOU!!!

I don't have it on the list, but anyone remember Sugared English Toffee? That was my singer Leslie's favorite. She drove me nuts about remaking that one. Should I add it to the list or let sleeping dogs lie? I'm afraid to even tell her about this...lol....

If only someone round here knew an English toff to put on the label, eh, Luna?

OHMYGOODNESS!!! The very idea of Sugared Toffee? I would get it in oil and slather ridiculous amounts I'm sure...Does her genius know NO ends!?!?

:swoon:

I am so blown away by all the gorgeous pictures everyone is sending, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I swear, it makes me never want to use a commercial shot ever again.

Thank you so much for sharing these with us! I can't wait to get started on the labels. :D

Mara, you'll still love us even if we're too shy to send something in, right? Right?? :smiley-scared004:

Mara loves everybody no matter what! :D

And that's just ONE of the reasons why we love you guys so much!! :hearts0425:

ETA: And another reason is because of SUGARED ENGLISH TOFFEE!!!!!!

Edited by Just Ducky

:lol:

Well, mine would say he's not quite in that category...but he doesn't allow himself to be photographed.

This is the unavoidable paradox of the truly British toff. We want photos of them but they demur. If they do not demur they will, by that very act, lose their toff card.

I love this idea, I'd love to be on a label but have no idea what to send. Rio would be perfect if you do sugared baby-scent though! I'm only fit right now for a label if sugared giant boobs becomes a scent! Buster and luigi might make nice labels though :)

Oh, this is so exciting! I adore my sugared roses. Got to have some sugared violets too :)

Which vanillas will you have as sugared?

NEED PICTURE OF ROSEBUD FOR LABEL!!! :D

I was planning on these for sure: Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla, and the dry perfumey vanilla that many people adore. I also have the cakey vanilla under Sugared Birthday Cake, for which I intend to have a "frosted" feel. Any others that you would suggest? I can do a "Bourbon" type by boozing up a vanilla bean oil, but that would be similar to the recently released Nola.

I love this idea, I'd love to be on a label but have no idea what to send. Rio would be perfect if you do sugared baby-scent though! I'm only fit right now for a label if sugared giant boobs becomes a scent! Buster and luigi might make nice labels though :)

You have posted gorgeous, GORGEOUS pix of you in the past. That silky hair of yours is to die for. Pick a few and send!!! PLEASE! :)

Again, everyone, pix do not need to be current, just good pix in general.

I was planning on these for sure: Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla, and the dry perfumey vanilla that many people adore. I also have the cakey vanilla under Sugared Birthday Cake, for which I intend to have a "frosted" feel. Any others that you would suggest? I can do a "Bourbon" type by boozing up a vanilla bean oil, but that would be similar to the recently released Nola.

Can you do a cake batter vanilla?