The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Ah but there is one of each...the Boss has spoken and told me no combos (that don't already exist like frank n'myrrh)!

..yea I guess what I was thinking of would really not be in that category .. Is there a Papya? I missed that.

I already have Pure Sugar & Sugared F&M.

What would be good tho is Sugared Marshmallow Root.

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..yea I guess what I was thinking of would really not be in that category .. Is there a Papya? I missed that.

I already have Pure Sugar & Sugared F&M.

What would be good tho is Sugared Marshmallow Root.

What about Sugared Cumquat?

Ooh yes then I would get sugared cherry and sugared marshmallow and mix them.

YES TIMES ONE MILLION

What about Sugared Cumquat?

And who could pass up sugared rutabaga and cabbage? Mmmmmm

Just an update...I'm still working on these but the NRs take precedence so you've still got some weeks to wait.

I am very thankful for all the gorgeous pictures I have been receiving via email, THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :D

I still need TONS of pictures...it's not too late, please send! Thank you!!!

Just an update...I'm still working on these but the NRs take precedence so you've still got some weeks to wait.

I am very thankful for all the gorgeous pictures I have been receiving via email, THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :D

I still need TONS of pictures...it's not too late, please send! Thank you!!!

I have 2 pics for you. I'll get them off today. :)

can't find post telling us how to order the "Sugareds", help pls

and is Mara still accepting photos ? photos of ourselves?

I'm so out of the loop

Cannot wait to see all the LP ladies and one QG on the labels! Wait what about Le Wiz Jessica and you Mara?

Will y'all be making an appearance on the Sugareds?!

Yes, please do.:)

Edited by StacyK

Oh, one more thing. It would be helpful for me if you include your screen name along with your photos so I know who to post GCs for. Thanks!

CinnMel - Your email today was empty, no pix! Please try again, thanks! :)

Just so be clear, the photos have to be of us/pets to be legally licensed, but is there a rule about who has taken the photo?

Also, I am not a photogenic person but I've decided to take the plunge. I don't know about my photos being "fun" but some should be funny! I don't mind if folks are laughing at and not with me!

Edited by donsie

Just so be clear, the photos have to be of us/pets to be legally licensed, but is there a rule about who has taken the photo?

Also, I am not a photogenic person but I've decided to take the plunge. I don't know about my photos being "fun" but some should be funny! I don't mind if folks are laughing at and not with me!

I have seen photos of you and I think you look great. Nobody will be laughing at you.

Donsie, good grief, not photogenic? You are GORGEOUS! I was just oohing and ahhing over your pix before I came on the forum. Thank you for sending them!!!

Gosh, thank you so much! You and Halo have been so very kind. I swear I wasn't fishing for compliments, but it couldn't have gone much better if I had been!

:001_302: