Hi I'm new & would like a focus pheremone

mariela

I'm not sure why Focus Potion isn't listed in the Pheromone section of the Gift Shoppe, you'll want to email Mara to inquire about that.

Welcome, Mariela! I LOVE Focus Potion and have been using it for about a year now. It really works well for me and if we ever run out of it I WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEK MARA YOU CANNOT RUN OUT OF THIS STUFF!

Oops. Heh. Like I said, I love Focus Potion. :D

Looking forward to reading your reviews!

You might consider something with a small amount of e none too. I do in fact have ADHD and Focus Potion doesn't actually help me. But La Femme Noir does. I use it to clean my house or pay bills or for projects that need motivation and concentration.

Ok, so I think I got all the pending orders for Focus Potion filled, and I have enough left to make 3 more bottles. (3 doses left).

I was not planning on ordering this blend again.

Mariela, you get first dibs if you want a bottle, and if anyone else wants to swoop in for the last, this may be your final opportunity to do so.

This is no longer in the cart, so it will have to be ordered through the Mad Scientist page or the via invoice.

Thanks!

Mara, I cannot live without that stuff. I'll take Whatever's left! Seriously! Like, right now!!!

I'm sitting here, money in hand!!!!! Should I just request an invoice?

Edited by Just Ducky

Crap, just found another pending order for a spray, so that brings available bottles down to TWO.

Yes, Ducky, I got your email. :) Waiting to hear back from Mariela if she wants one, and then the other is yours.

Ducky, I spoke to Mariela and it's not what she was looking for, so, 2 bottles to you if you want them!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! Yes!!!

(Did I remember to say THANK YOU?)

You might consider something with a small amount of e none too. I do in fact have ADHD and Focus Potion doesn't actually help me. But La Femme Noir does. I use it to clean my house or pay bills or for projects that need motivation and concentration.

Damn that's good! I didn't make that connection. Thanks as always Halo for sharing your info.

Welcome here! ...dang I forgot I have Un Focus Potion and Focus Pocus too,sheesh,must try it again,lol,think I really liked it. Yeah I agree with Halo,I always get motivation with an added touch of 'Enone. Have great results getting things done with Popularity Potion,it has 'Anone,which works really well with me also. :)