Sugared Honeysuckle

cherrypotion

Hi everyone! I just got my Sugared Honeysuckle perfume today, and its safe to say I have a new favorite perfume! Something about this scent takes me back to my childhood and playing in my grandparent's back yard on a cool summer day. The scent is sweet (but not too sweet) and very feminine. And very different from the strong-smelling popular perfumes on the market these days. If you are looking for something super-feminine and not overpowering, I highly recommend Sugared Honeysuckle!

Hi everyone! I just got my Sugared Honeysuckle perfume today, and its safe to say I have a new favorite perfume! Something about this scent takes me back to my childhood and playing in my grandparent's back yard on a cool summer day. The scent is sweet (but not too sweet) and very feminine. And very different from the strong-smelling popular perfumes on the market these days. If you are looking for something super-feminine and not overpowering, I highly recommend Sugared Honeysuckle!

That sounds nice and I love the scent of honeysuckles! Thanks for the review! :D

KK

• 2 years later...