Charlene's Sanctuary

NuTrix

:smiley-laughing024: What a happy "oops"!

I think it's aging beautifully :) Glad that it was a good choice for you :heart:

• 5 weeks later...

I purchased only 1 less bottle of this than I did of my first PE and I'm definitely using this one more. Part of it I think is that I myself love jasmine but my hubby is incredibly more fond of this one - he's not a big floral guy, loves the foodie stuffs from LP. I still have quite a stock pile - but I was sad when I emptied my first bottle in spite of that. The intent seems to be as strong as ever and the uniqueness of the scent is still turning heads and getting compliments. When I feel like work is making me crazy, this grounds me (I've been wearing a lot of it to work - often!)

It's amazing how happy LPs make me. A waft of a scent I adore and there's at least a moments reprieve to the madness and I go to a happy, lovely scented place...even if it only lasts a moment here and there....all those little moments are what get me through some days :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Exactly Nutrix! Scent can really enhance or change my mood and focus. I would even go so far as to say the scents here often feel like fairy glamours that allow me to cast a sort of spell on myself and those around me, in order to present myself however I choose to be in that moment.

I find this scent makes me feel really comforted and secure and more open to people because of that. It also seems to magnetically draw people in towards me. It really melds so beautifully with my skin too, so it ends up feeling somehow more natural than most scents.. And I too have had a ton of compliments with it. Thank goodness I snagged myself 3 bottles (as the first one's almost gone now :(). I'm going to turn one into a spray.

YES! Fairy glamor! That's an excellent description! ^_^ I have FAAAR too many LPs that I love, lol, but, yes, it's like you say. There's something transformative about them all, spell potion or not :heart:

I've decanted some CS to a 15ml spray (an attempt to make myself feel like I'm conserving it somehow :D ) and find I reach for it often. I think that perfumer's alcohol I bought must be one of the best investments I've ever made outside of my husband and LP :hi5:

Hi Maiea! I DO wish it was behaving as well as for us. I've had some fragrances do the same for me though - where I tried to will my chemistry to love something, but to no avail :( I hate to sound like such a predator, lol, but my offer still stands if you want to ask Mara for an email swap. I can set you up with an LP GC any ol' time :):heart:

• 2 months later...

Wore this today for spiritual and emotional reasons and it worked beautifully for my purpose.

On top of that, I was complimented again by a newer co-worker on how he liked my perfume very much...and then repeated that - yes, it's very nice. Like he had thought about it a bit after the compliment and wanted me to know he really meant it :D

Edited by NuTrix

Yes Nutrix, this scent couldn't get any better! The magic in this one is so strong. Wearing it always makes me feel content and comforted and secure, but also seems to draw positive energy/attention/situations to me. I hope it does the same for you too. Your choice of ingredients here was absolutely inspired.

It certainly seems to - I 'm usually pairing it with a phero combination to fit my need as well. It seems like a real powerhouse though, no matter with or w/o phero enhancement, the scent really grabs peoples attention. Even my husband told me "Whatever you have on today smells really good." And he doesn't hand out compliments like that often :D I notice a LOT of men really like it and, to me, I find the scent really unique as well. I'm just tickled with it and I'm glad I've still got bottles of it! :heart:

I wish I had grabbed a back up bottle of this when it was on Artfire! (pounds forehead furiously with fist). NuTrix, I remain in awe of this creation. It's unlike any other LP I can think of, and it is an incredible combination of delicious scent and powerful intent. The more it ages the more the individual notes meld. My precious bottle is boosted with Perfect Match, which feels like the most congruent pairing, but I wish I had a virgin bottle to try out some others and see how it plays there.

If you ever decide on a rebrew, let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

Just chiming in again to talk about how amazing this one is, and to add that as it ages, I feel like the throw is getting stronger. I needed to be very low-key on scent today because it was a series of one on one meetings in a tiny little room, but before that I was going to a setting that was quite different, where I felt I needed the protective intent and bonding of Sanctuary. I put the tiniest little pair of strips, maybe one inch or less each, on my cleavage. I got a beautiful quiet cloud of scent that lasted all day. Plus the good vibes I needed. Love this one!

:girlHeart-5:

I've already blown through a bottle...which is still a surprise just because I have so many others to cycle through. People are starting to recognize it by name now when they smell it on me. How cool is that?! :w00t:

Yep, I've gone through a bottle and a half already- because I've even added some to some unscented phero mixes, which it covers beautifully. I loves it unhealthily and will cry like a baby when it's all gone. I've already started looking at other scents that might feel/smell similar to me, but haven't found any yet.

Edited by vladmyra

...I still have my bottle up in swaps...

I saw this...but too late. Several others had already inquired about it. I was too slow :D

• 2 months later...

I was blessed to find a bottle up for grabs in the trade forums and thought I'd review. This is such a beautiful and unusual scent! It is really such a unique combo of sweet, spicy, and a little bit of floral. I'm having no problems with the marshmallow root amping, thankfully. I love the spiciness, it's so refreshing to wear a "spicy" scent that doesn't smell like baking spice :lol:

• 1 year later...

I spotted this today and thought, whoa, that's intent I need, and put it on. I'd forgotten how wonderful this, and it remains a unique LP experience for me -- it's really not "like" any other that I have come across. I feel as if the myrrh may have gotten a tad stronger, in the most wonderful way. But once again, I get peace, resiliency and the wonderful close-wearing scent cloud of spicy sweetness. So healing!

I was late to the PE November fest, but got the itty sampler - so excited to get my mitt - or nose - on that Blue Moon of yours Blackcat!

I still have bottles of Sanctuary in reserve ^_^

This still attracts male noses...

I'm SOOO going to miss this when it's gone - but I will continue to love it while I can. It seems a bit earthier now but I'm loving that too. It still feels like a deep breath of serenity and quiet strength when I first apply. Makes me happy :)

Also happy to know there are others still out there enjoying and using to advantage :heart: