Pheros for various family situations

Phero suggestions anyone?

Scenario 1: Weekend with in-laws: gossipy, judgemental mother-in-law & sis-in-law. Both very passive/aggressive types. Backstabbers, to be blunt... I haven't been the one "stabbed" (yet) but it bothers me how they turn on those who aren't "their" flesh & blood...

Scenario 2: Testosterone ridden teenage boys... impatient, "know everything already", quick to anger/take offense, rebels, Again, to be blunt, really trying to "cut the apron strings" from mom (almost a love/hate extreme)

Scenario 3: Family vacation stresses - and all that encompasses, good & bad

I was thinking Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Balm Bomb, Popularity Potion... but I'd really appreciate any experiences you may share.

TREASURED HEARTS :heart:

It flips off that "old bitch" switch faster than any phero I've used here. Pleasant "happy family" effects with the guys too.

Edited by StacyK

Treasured Hearts would be my pick!!

I would probably avoid Pop Potion because from the situations your describe I'm not sure I'd actually want to do *anything* to be the centre of attention, especially with MIL/SIL. Centre of attention can be good a good position (and PP of course pushes it in that positive, likeable, popular direction) but if they're the type to pick someone to be the centre of attention in a negative, gossipy, judgmental way then I'd want to stay well clear of being their focus!

Good luck!

Edited by donsie

Treasured Hearts would be my pick!!

Hi Dolly, & thanks... before posting this topic I actually read a lot of your posts/reviews and experience with TH and that is why I really started looking into it. Very helpful and detailed.

Treasured Hearts for sure in every case! You might try Mother's Little Helper around your boys too. I think Balm Bomb would be good for *you* in all the scenarios too.

Ooooh I had not noticed Mother's Little Helper... I need to check that out for sure. TY Halo!

TREASURED HEARTS :heart:

It flips off that "old bitch" switch faster than any phero I've used here. Pleasant "happy family" effects with the guys too.

LOL StacyK :yeahthat: Not sure if by flips off you mean "subdue/turn off" or more of an "in your face" effect (akin to the hand gesture - which I have done out of her line of sight!) But either way that sounds like the mojo I def need for this upcoming little family soiree. TY!!!

I would probably avoid Pop Potion because from the situations your describe I'm not sure I'd actually want to do *anything* to be the centre of attention, especially with MIL/SIL. Centre of attention can be good a good position (and PP of course pushes it in that positive, likeable, popular direction) but if they're the type to pick someone to be the centre of attention in a negative, gossipy, judgmental way then I'd want to stay well clear of being their focus!

Good luck!

Very good ADV Donsie, thank you for taking the time to post for me. And this helps me understand & classify Pop Potion for those times when I might want that effect in a better situation,

Would you recommend Treasured Hearts in Oil/RB or spray? I love the RBs as the oil seems to stay with me, but I noticed several of the Pheremone mixes come in sprays - including TH which Mara even has on Amazon in spray. How would you suggest applying TH (or for that matter any spray form)? Just on skin, or is this light enough to where the hair/clothes/stank risk isn't an issue?

I have TH in a 60/40 spray & love it in that format. It has a very slight chemical smell, (to my nose, anyway), but it's hair & clothes safe, as there are no cops. You'll still want a cover scent though, if only because of the possibility that someone with a super-sniffer could pick up that slight chemical smell. TH is a great phero. It works really well in familial situations.

Ooooh I had not noticed Mother's Little Helper... I need to check that out for sure. TY Halo!

LOL StacyK :yeahthat: Not sure if by flips off you mean "subdue/turn off" or more of an "in your face" effect (akin to the hand gesture - which I have done out of her line of sight!) But either way that sounds like the mojo I def need for this upcoming little family soiree. TY!!!

Lol, No. I just mean that it works well with older bitchy women. There's no IYF. It's a pleasant social, not an aggressive phero blend.

Very good ADV Donsie, thank you for taking the time to post for me. And this helps me understand & classify Pop Potion for those times when I might want that effect in a better situation,

You're very welcome. I've only had positive results from PP but that was wearing it when I *did* want people to notice and make a fuss over me.

It would be good to know how you get on with TH once you give it a try!

Yes, I just have to get it here by the 15th! :) I've got several goodies ordered (including past recommendations like Cougar Potion, Open Windows, Swim w/Sharks, LAM, Playdate, Crayons and other samples!) and I don't want to delay the rest of things by adding yet another item, LOL. Can't wait to start my "case studies" and post my reviews. Thanks so much to EACH of you for your input... I feel like I have an LPMP support group that I can't do without!

Edited by LoveStruck55

Yes, I just have to get it here by the 15th! :) I've got several goodies ordered (including past recommendations like Cougar Potion, Open Windows, Swim w/Sharks, LAM, Playdate, Crayons and other samples!) and I don't want to delay the rest of things by adding yet another item, LOL. Can't wait to start my "case studies" and post my reviews. Thanks so much to EACH of you for your input... I feel like I have an LPMP support group that I can't do without!

You could look on the Trade thread to see if you could get some Treasured Hearts there. If there's none listed do an ISO. Someone might sell a decant or bottle and you could get it by your deadline.

Just read through the trade rules so you can register with LP for trading.

Edited by StacyK

I'd go with 1. Heart and soul 2. Mother's little helper 3. Balm bomb. I know these weren't in your choices but worth considering!

Thanks cinnamonmel... actually your 1,2,3 match up pretty well with my scenarios so I will definitely consider them. I had never even noticed Mother's LH before... have you had any personal experience using that one? I feel like I have four boys in my house... the original 2 sons + their evil twins (who recently moved in) that must live in the attic somewhere...

Haha! Evil twins! MLH is great! It promotes a feeling of happily in control, with good kid results. I like it a lot.

Heart and soul is one of my favourite pheros, never a bad response from it, whereas TH makes me ratty. Opposite of intended result! And balm bomb- like a steady hand on the shoulder, and breeeeathe. Good for really sad days.

Haha! Evil twins! MLH is great! It promotes a feeling of happily in control, with good kid results. I like it a lot.

Heart and soul is one of my favourite pheros, never a bad response from it, whereas TH makes me ratty. Opposite of intended result! And balm bomb- like a steady hand on the shoulder, and breeeeathe. Good for really sad days.

Yes, I've really been eyeing H&S based upon your input, and MLH is now in my cart! Edited by LoveStruck55

I have TH in a 60/40 spray & love it in that format. It has a very slight chemical smell, (to my nose, anyway), but it's hair & clothes safe, as there are no cops. You'll still want a cover scent though, if only because of the possibility that someone with a super-sniffer could pick up that slight chemical smell. TH is a great phero. It works really well in familial situations.

hi Eggers & thanks - I ordered TH in the 60/40 per your experience. Can't wait to test run all my goodies...

You could look on the Trade thread to see if you could get some Treasured Hearts there. If there's none listed do an ISO. Someone might sell a decant or bottle and you could get it by your deadline.

Just read through the trade rules so you can register with LP for trading.

I'm sure it's probably obvious, but what's an ISO?

I'm sure it's probably obvious, but what's an ISO?

oops sorry. But yea try that. You might be able to get something from a trader. Uns are not as popular a trade item, but you never know.

Totally O/T, but it always makes me think of Leonard Nemoy. He narrated that show way back when. I loved it. ;)

Oh wow, I remember that. Lol :D

Totally O/T, but it always makes me think of Leonard Nemoy. He narrated that show way back when. I loved it. ;)

Now if I could just photoshop a cat paw - doing Spock's "live long & prosper" sign- on lemon/lime head kitty he'd look like a feline rocketeer. I'm a photog/graphics designer so my brain works in strange ways...

Now if I could just photoshop a cat paw - doing Spock's "live long & prosper" sign- on lemon/lime head kitty he'd look like a feline rocketeer. I'm a photog/graphics designer so my brain works in strange ways...

he kinda favors Leonard Nimoy with that face...look closely! No coincidences here...

Honestly that would be so cool. You could sell that!! Do it, Do it!!!!

Honestly that would be so cool. You could sell that!! Do it, Do it!!!!

LOL StacyK, seriously you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've done (my friends beg me to do their Christmas cards so I can make them look REALLY good). Conversely, they say they will never piss me off for fear of what photo evidence I have;)

I love that kitty face on Eggers pic... I'd have to find a large res of it, but it could SO do it!

LOL StacyK, seriously you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've done (my friends beg me to do their Christmas cards so I can make them look REALLY good). Conversely, they say they will never piss me off for fear of what photo evidence I have;)

I love that kitty face on Eggers pic... I'd have to find a large res of it, but it could SO do it!

Lol, nothing like having some good photos in your possession. If you ever find something with the right res... I'm sure quite a few here would love that. Actually there are quite a few people here who have lots of kitty photos (big SUPRISE). You never know what you could find if you ask.

Most def. I'm living through all the kitty lovers in this forum. I'm down to just 1 after losing 4 within 3 years of one another for freaky didn't-see-this-comin reasons. Heart needs to mend a bit, not just be refilled with more feline familiars (but that's hard NOT to do). I have 2 big ol' dogs now too.

Edited by LoveStruck55