New Releases for SPRING 2014 ~ April/May

Wow. Just... wow. What an incredible collection! I need to go back and re-read the descriptions when my mind isn't so preoccupied, but I just had a quick read-through, and everything looks and sounds amazing!

The labels alone are making me lament the fact that I can't afford to spring for the kabillion bottle set, (Surprise! Eggers goes nutty over the animal labels! :lol: ), but I'm pretty sure that I'll be trying to slowly collect each and every last one because they're just gorgeous.

And besides, who couldn't use all of those different kinds of protection? ;)

I can't wait to come back and pore over them some more when we get back from the vet!

EGGERS! How appropriate that you're reading these at the vet's! But hey--is everything all right with your furries???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesomeness!!!! So many! So many! Lots of new and unfamiliar scents to explore...There are a handful of curiosities for me like Tiger, Dolphin and Ducky. Thinking Goat will be AWESOME! Of course must have EGG 2014 - no brainer there! Yay! Now I can truly slather what's left of my 2011s :lol: Panda...hmmm...I just can't wait for all those samples to arrive! I'll be exercising my fingers to have them "order ready"! :D

edited for lack of spelling ability when typing excited....

Edited by NuTrix

I overlooked the "sweet" and immediately thought, "Salmon?" We have a salmon perfume this month?" B)

:lol:

I am so very bear-esque in that regard!

Now that I've ordered I can relax and enjoy the writings of Luna. You know I completely forgot that I wasn't going to order the sampler this month. I was going to wait for reviews. I totally forgot about that...it was like I blacked out or something when I was ordering! I was mesmerized by the totems...

I think Chick sounds like it will be my favorite. I had sworn that I was skipping NR's this month, to catch up some on my wishlist (and give my checking account a break!) but there are a few of these that I'll definitely have to try. Plus the PE's were so amazing that I reserved two, and am really tempted to reserve a third - looks like I'll have to catch up on that wishlist some other time!

SO MUCH GORGEOUSNESS! :in-love:

I am overcome with excitement at the utter gorgeousity of this totem collection. I am currently dribbling on my keyboard and crying over the fact that I WANT THEM ALL but can only buy some of them, sob.

Luna's lovely description makes Lamb an essential (only a psychopath could resist such a "lambie-pie").

Am also dribbling disgustingly over Panda, Bunny, Deer and Goat, just for starters.

ETA: Now I am really in trouble. Every time I look at another label and see the sweet baby animal face staring back at me I realise I need one of those too. I'm going to have to join a coveter's anonymous group at this rate.

Edited by vladmyra

I have to run out for a few hours but will be back in the afternoon.

xoxoxox

You know, for small things like human food, cat food and cat litter ... lol. :D

I ordered samples of Lion & Wolf. Looking forward to trying both.

Oh surrre, I'm gone for a little while and that is when all the adorable perfumes come out at once LOL. I just made an order for April's sampler set and a bottle of new because I was not risking waiting on that one. I'll have to make another order for May's sampler set soon too though. So many of them look so wonderful aside for the adorable labels!

Finally had the time to enjoy this as it should be...completely : :heart0974: Just beautiful in all aspects,the bar has been raised,yet again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a really stupid question - I know we had a new 2013 spell kit last fall, but from the descriptions, this current April/May collection also sounds sort of magical potion-ish? Is this correct, or are these more along the lines of intentioned blends, but not magical potion brews?

It's totem magic; but that's a different system, I suppose you could say, than the Spell Collection. You can certainly use them for workings if you so desire, but it's based on your relationship with any particular totem.

OMG Mara! CUTEST SAMPLERS EVER!!!!

I set them up on my bedside table and just sit looking at them and laughing. In between sniffing the ten or so test patches of amazing smells I've got going so far. You are so brilliant!

Luna! Is that how the samples are packaged, or is that just something you did for yours? If that's how Mara's sending them out - - - - - I am gobsmacked speechless knocked flat jaw dropped in total awe!

Wow - that is something! Very sweet indeed!

They are, truly, absolutely adorable! :wub:

animaltotmespackaging.jpg

Last I witnessed something this darling was on the 5th of Never. Absolutely ingenious Mara, each month you raise the bar!!! Thank you for sharing this sweet pic Luna. My heart goes pitter-patter at the sight of these.

Mara is so sweet and generous!

Just think -

Shipping is what? A penny?

And then you get these lovely beaded bags and goodies and valentines an bunnies and carrots AND you get your order of course - PLUS SNIFFFIES!

I don't know how she can afford to stay in business and still send out all these wonderfully creative goodies to boot! :heart:

:abfx:

You're right Luna! Which reminds me - I believe I'm thinking of the forum freebies - mustn't forget to add those to the list of LPs gracious givings!

• 3 weeks later...