Cannot make up my mind!

I need some suggestions I have been so ready to order just so many options. I have my eyes on the Popularity but have been eyeing the La Femme Mystere as well as so many others. (currently been using stuff from a different company planning to switch here:) ) That being said I absolutely love intensity and energy I love the spotlight effect and less jealousy from the popularity but am also looking for sexual attration as well in the mix. Like I said intensity I like. I do work with and around females but do males as well ( Hairdresser :) ) So it is a toss up. Any suggestions I would appreciate. I even thought about doing the Popularity and adding couplins? Im just throwing it out there I honestly have no idea! THanks!!!!! :)

Any of the above mentioned sound like something you'd enjoy. I suggest getting a couple of the scented OCCo's in trial sizes in addition, maybe "white" & "pink". That way you add the extra sexy when you want it.

I will leave the recommendations up to the ladies and simply say welcome to the forum!

Edited by quietguy

Thanks all! Truly appreciate the advice and thank you for the warm welcome! I cannot believe I never even heard of the phermone stuff until recently and now I feel as if it is going to be a complete addiction for me!

You will become addicted quickly!

If you've been using pheromones before, do you already know what single molecules seem to work for you? I know that's been a HUGE factor for me when determining what pheros to buy, as everyone's skin chemistry is different so we don't always react the same to things. I've been using pheros for less than a year, but I have a pretty good idea of what to look for in a blend, as there are certain pheros that work well for me, and also some that don't. If you don't already know what works well for you, I would suggest sampling alot of different things. I don't think there's currently a scent with Popularity Potion (but I'm not positive, you can search it on the site) but we don't know what's in the new releases for April and May yet, so there may be one coming up soon. When I first started I tried a little of everything, since Mara offers samples and you can also find them on the trading post.

Good luck and have fun!

I cannot believe I never even heard of the phermone stuff until recently and now I feel as if it is going to be a complete addiction for me!

It was the pheromones that originally brought me here - you will have a lot of fun with the pheromones once you get going!

Welcome Shay! I would also recommend lots of sampling...you are probably going to end up with EVERYTHING just like the rest of us but to start it sounds like you want Popularity, Cougar or even LAM...

I wear cops all the time even to work ( I work mostly with women in a salon too) so you could get the cops add in to your Pop or Cougar or get the Occos like Stacey said, to layer.

Now Im in a total toss between the Cougar and Popularity lol! I know I am going to end up with both and most definitely going to do the sampler pack deal! What is everyones preference on the oil or spray? I currently have spray but am thinking of giving oil a try. Is it just preference or does one seem to have better results?

I like sprays myself in oil and alcohol 60/40. The consensus around here is to do socials in spray and sexuals in oil to keep it close to your body and more private to keep you safe. And that's what I would suggest to someone new to pheros for sure. That being said I do have sexuals in spray and like them just fine.

What Halo said...

I have,and luv, Cougar, in all forms,I always wear it with cops,then again I wear cops and/or Aja daily :001_302: ...I am a fan of PP in Darling Clementine ,boosted with extra cops,but I have also have PP in 60/40 spray,a little goes a long way,for me...I like that I can add the sprays to any scent,but would not want to choose either or,so get them both!! :lol: ...welcome here...welcome to the Adventure...welcome to the Addiction!!

eta...the only way to find what works for You is to experiment...fun stuff !!!

Edited by Calii