I have a family wedding this weekend. I'm not keen. There will be a lot of stinking rich and snobby Chelsea types. What should I wear? I want to shut down snobs by being FABULOUS and to have a good time at my table of family. Any suggestions? I've got the following that might be suitable:

LAM

BAM

Cougar

Papal Purple

Sneaky Clean

Sex and Violins

Kitten Nip

River Song

Garland & Lace

Sweet Chic

UN LFM

Cheers, me dears!

Well for "you v snobs" my phero go to is LFM with an elegant feminine scent. That's my NYC "deal with it bitches" shut them down and keep them down phero. My next phero choice would be Cougar.

As far as the wedding event itself Sneaky Clean and Sweet Chic stand out for me.

Edited by StacyK

I have a family wedding this weekend. I'm not keen. There will be a lot of stinking rich and snobby Chelsea types. What should I wear? I want to shut down snobs by being FABULOUS and to have a good time at my table of family. Any suggestions? I've got the following that might be suitable:

LAM

BAM

Cougar

Papal Purple

Sneaky Clean

Sex and Violins

Kitten Nip

River Song

Garland & Lace

Sweet Chic

UN LFM

Cheers, me dears!

I would go with Sweet Chic or LFM both are great in Social Settings

Just chiming in with what others have said.... on the one hand, I am an adoring fan of Sneaky Clean and it would certainly lend you plenty of sparkle and confidence. But if there is a chance that others are going to be jerks I would definitely go with LFM. Sneaky Clean is great for adding confidence to a situation that doesn't require defenses. LFM gives me serious spine and a "don't fuck with me" aura, while at the same time others get much more deferential. I love it for retail -- mostly my customers are wonderful but every once in a while I get one of those rich bitches who wants to treat me like a lesser form of life. LFM stops them in their tracks.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Just chiming in with what others have said.... on the one hand, I am an adoring fan of Sneaky Clean and it would certainly lend you plenty of sparkle and confidence. But if there is a chance that others are going to be jerks I would definitely go with LFM. Sneaky Clean is great for adding confidence to a situation that doesn't require defenses. LFM gives me serious spine and a "don't fuck with me" aura, while at the same time others get much more deferential. I love it for retail -- mostly my customers are wonderful but every once in a while I get one of those rich bitches who wants to treat me like a lesser form of life. LFM stops them in their tracks.

I think I'll wear Cougar tonight to have fun at the more relaxed meal and then tomorrow, the big day itself, go for LFM. "Step away, peasants" is basically what I want to get across!

BTW, I wore Kitten Nip for the 6.5 hours in the car with family and it did keep us from fighting the whole way. Group crankiness was minor considering the annoying journey.

Edited by donsie

I did wear LFM and covered with Bridezilla (review to follow). No one got up in my grill and some rich, in-crowd, alpha women talked to me politely and for a lot longer than your usual mingling dictates. Brilliantly, no one came up to bother me uninvited -- it was only when I created an opening with a smile or something. This might have been down to a bit of OD as I'm still getting amounts right for this and I did use more then I had before, but if there was any OD it was mild; I wasn't blanked or treated oddly by people I know well or whom I engaged in conversation. Family and my plus one were all solicitous. I was offered a seat in a crowded room, etc. and had rapt, complimentary attention from my plus one. Sadly no selfies (I think any confidence was down to the free bubbly) but I survived unscathed and I have to give LFM some props for that.

Thanks again for taking time to make suggestions!

Edited by donsie