PERFECT MATCH

Unscented Pheromone for Women
Unscented Pheromone for Men

A *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear. Promotes attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy!

AD-PUN-PerfectMatch-sm.jpg

* Ingredients: Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS.

Apologies for posting another review of this unisex phero blend in the men's section but taking a cue from Quiet Guy I figured he was right. Most guys wouldn't go looking for a review of this in the woman's section. They'd be missing out if they didn't know about how well this blend works.

I have bought a few products with Perfect Match and currently have about 1/3rd of a bottle of the 60/40 spray of this. Quite honestly I panicked when I saw I only had that much left. I LOVE how it works with any scent to not only calm people but make them seem happy and content. I wear this around certain family members who are uh, prone to histrionics. Makes everything go MUCH more smoothly and everyone just gets along much more easily. When I wear this in public it makes any interaction go very smoothly. Wearing this to a bar makes you into a human coat rack. People just drape themselves on you and want to be close. Be yourself and wear Perfect Match. Life is good.

If you are single, this is the perfect first date mix. A word of caution, if you wear this too often around the same people (and if they have ANY romantic interest in you), the odds are they'll develop a big crush on you. That can be a good thing or it can be disastrous depending on the circumstances. Even for you guys who think that only 'ALPHA' blends can make a woman interested in you, give this a try. It is cuddly, snuggly and lovey dovey but won't make you a door mat.

For you guys in a relationship, this is amazing social lubricant. If significant other is having a bad day, try this. It is amazing how quickly your SO will start to relax and feel more comfortable again. This also works well coming up to what my Beautiful Bride calls, 'Girl Week.' She doesn't believe the pheromones work but when I am wearing PM around her, she notices that she doesn't have nearly the same physical issues and that she feels much calmer and happier. She says it is just because she loves me that I have that affect on her (insert 'awww' here) but I see the difference from when I'm wearing this to when I'm not.

Don't know if I want to mention this here but most guys have one thing that is in the top three thoughts in their mind at any given time. Guys, I've worn this around 3 girlfriends before meeting my Beautiful Bride (love that girl), every one of my exes and my wife get very 'interested in romance' when I wear Perfect Match. If you really like her and want her happy and in a loving mood, try this and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Edited by Snoopyace

I just came to see if any of you fellas posted anything about PM wear.

I hadn't thought of it for my guy to wear, but I know when I wear it around him he responds incredibly well to it. It IS unisex...I keep forgetting. It would make perfect sense for him to wear it for self effects alone :)

I was curious about how it wore socially on a guy because it's so great for me. I've tested all my pheros out a work and this one is really golden. I mean, it DOES work great at home but I was happily surprised at how good it is as a social. I feel like it's an affirmation seeing Snoopyace's perspective that it behaves exactly that way for a guy too! I would LOVE to be phero bombed by PM! ^_^

I just came to see if any of you fellas posted anything about PM wear.

I hadn't thought of it for my guy to wear, but I know when I wear it around him he responds incredibly well to it. It IS unisex...I keep forgetting. It would make perfect sense for him to wear it for self effects alone :)

I was curious about how it wore socially on a guy because it's so great for me. I've tested all my pheros out a work and this one is really golden. I mean, it DOES work great at home but I was happily surprised at how good it is as a social. I feel like it's an affirmation seeing Snoopyace's perspective that it behaves exactly that way for a guy too! I would LOVE to be phero bombed by PM! ^_^

It is GREAT socially on a guy (at least on me but I'm pretty social normally). Everyone is upbeat and happy and wants to be your friend. Wear it around people who have been drinking and it is downright hilarious. I have a bottle of LP: Homme coming that is boosted with Perfect Match. It was a tough choice as far as what to boost it with but I went with PM because at least for me, I like the effects of that better than anything else.

This is opening up a whole new love affair! I've pretty much sorted the pheros I wear but once I find some agreeable scents for my guy, I'll have him in the believer's realm in no time! Thanks Snoopyace!

PERFECT MATCH

A *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear. Promotes attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy!

* Ingredients: Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS.

Apologies for posting another review of this unisex phero blend in the men's section but taking a cue from Quiet Guy I figured he was right. Most guys wouldn't go looking for a review of this in the woman's section. They'd be missing out if they didn't know about how well this blend works.

I have bought a few products with Perfect Match and currently have about 1/3rd of a bottle of the 60/40 spray of this. Quite honestly I panicked when I saw I only had that much left. I LOVE how it works with any scent to not only calm people but make them seem happy and content. I wear this around certain family members who are uh, prone to histrionics. Makes everything go MUCH more smoothly and everyone just gets along much more easily. When I wear this in public it makes any interaction go very smoothly. Wearing this to a bar makes you into a human coat rack. People just drape themselves on you and want to be close. Be yourself and wear Perfect Match. Life is good.

If you are single, this is the perfect first date mix. A word of caution, if you wear this too often around the same people (and if they have ANY romantic interest in you), the odds are they'll develop a big crush on you. That can be a good thing or it can be disastrous depending on the circumstances. Even for you guys who think that only 'ALPHA' blends can make a woman interested in you, give this a try. It is cuddly, snuggly and lovey dovey but won't make you a door mat.

For you guys in a relationship, this is amazing social lubricant. If significant other is having a bad day, try this. It is amazing how quickly your SO will start to relax and feel more comfortable again. This also works well coming up to what my Beautiful Bride calls, 'Girl Week.' She doesn't believe the pheromones work but when I am wearing PM around her, she notices that she doesn't have nearly the same physical issues and that she feels much calmer and happier. She says it is just because she loves me that I have that affect on her (insert 'awww' here) but I see the difference from when I'm wearing this to when I'm not.

Don't know if I want to mention this here but most guys have one thing that is in the top three thoughts in their mind at any given time. Guys, I've worn this around 3 girlfriends before meeting my Beautiful Bride (love that girl), every one of my exes and my wife get very 'interested in romance' when I wear Perfect Match. If you really like her and want her happy and in a loving mood, try this and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Seconding that last bit. It's excellent for conjuring up that interest and excitement in LTR/things have got comfortable types of situations.

Thanks for sharing a guy's take! Makes me want to try this as a social, too!

Edited by donsie

PERFECT MATCH

Thanks so very much for a great review :-) I used PM today because of what you've written. It was all you that you stated!!! This phero has been consigned to my favorites list. Wishing you and your Beautiful Bride a blessed week!

• 4 weeks later...

I wore LP: Homme today boosted with Perfect Match. Everyone seemed to be in a terrible mood wherever I went... until they were in my phero cloud, that is! Spreading happiness wherever I went today. My Bride has been worn out lately and not in the best of moods so I've been wearing this around her a lot. Now I really wish I'd gotten my Mark's Tonka Tobacum rebrew boosted with PM as well! I think I might have to spring for an unscented bottle as soon as possible. This stuff is just so versatile. Goes with anything. :kisses:

You've put me in the mood for PM today! I have a whole "new" group of people to phero on. I think PM will be a great way to break the ice and get to know them better! :)

It worked for me today. Apparently little kids LOVE Perfect Match (and I can comfortably say that their Mom's also loved it). I chaperoned a field trip of 5 and 6 year olds today and wore LP: Homme with Perfect Match (hoping to make everyone happy and relaxed.) The kids thought I was the most awesome 'Dad' they'd ever seen but the affect on the Mom's was what was really funny. We are trying to watch the kids run around and play at a museum while all the Mom's just wanted to talk at me. MOTORMOUTH SYNDROME and lots of touchy feelies. From the Mom's, not the kids.

Edited by Snoopyace

:blink: Motormouthitis?! I think I experienced some of that tonight but didn't realize it was PM :lol: But it's true! For filling in, everyone is being really great sonsidering it isn't my normal shift or crew to manage. Very good week so far. I did notice that my pets were very interested in me after application before I left home today...little velco balls of fur just fascinated by my every move....

• 1 month later...

Guys, I have said this before and I'll say it again. Perfect Match is amazing for date night. It is more consistent than the hardcore sex mixes because you don't have to worry about how close she is to the end of her cycle. It makes everyone feel happy and relaxed and is very disinhibiting. My beautiful Bride LOVES when I wear this (even though she doesn't believe that pheromones work). Try it out and I think at the end of the night (or next morning) you'll like it as well. Every GF I had before I met my Bride has also had a similar reaction. Very uplifting, disinhibiting and fun vibe.

• 7 months later...
I can only add to what Snoopyace has said about this stuff. Over the last few months it's become a go-to social for me. Works well with both sexes and spreads a happy chatty vibe among everyone who comes within range. I credit it with turning one particular woman, who is generally quite hard-nosed and aggressive, into a docile kitten.

As for the soulmate aspects, it definitely works for this too.

A couple of years back there was a woman who was very interested in me and was very forward in letting me know. She turned into a bit of a stalker, but eventually got the message that I wasn't interested. I didn't see much of her in the months afterwards and thought that she had got over it. A couple of weeks back I ran into her one evening while I was wearing Perfect Match. She proceeded to tell me that she would happily drop everything and travel to the ends of the earth to be with me. Yikes!

Note to self: Combining PM with TMI can give you more than you bargained for.

• 9 months later...

I bought a trial vial of this and so far am loving the selfies! I can't say I've experienced social hits, but both times I've applied this I immediately spontaneously started dancing in my room, singing and feeling happy. This goes on my "must keep a supply at all times" list.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, man, Perfect Match! I confess I can go for months without using this one because it tends to be a quiet one, but when I need it -- yesterday I had to have a really intense conversation with someone (not a romantic relationship but an important and intimate one) that had the potential to go south really badly. I bathed in PM ahead of time and it couldn't have gone better -- both of us stayed open and nondefensive and really worked it through.

Oh, man, Perfect Match! I confess I can go for months without using this one because it tends to be a quiet one, but when I need it -- yesterday I had to have a really intense conversation with someone (not a romantic relationship but an important and intimate one) that had the potential to go south really badly. I bathed in PM ahead of time and it couldn't have gone better -- both of us stayed open and nondefensive and really worked it through.

If I may ask, was the other person male or female.

Also, a question for the boys. Do you guys get self effects when you wear it. Have you been around a woman who is wearing it? If so, how did it effect you?

If I may ask, was the other person male or female.

Also, a question for the boys. Do you guys get self effects when you wear it. Have you been around a woman who is wearing it? If so, how did it effect you?

I do get some self effects from Perfect Match. Unless I reach overdose stage I find that PM makes me more relaxed and calm. When I apply too much I do have to fight the odd panic attack. I am apparently pretty resistant to the effects of the androstedienone because I can wear about 12 to 15 inches of PM spread over various application points without issue.

I did an experiment with an ex GF of mine where I had her wearing the Unisexy variant that had PM in it. I found myself wanting to stand closer to her and she looked more beautiful than she normally did (obviously I found her attractive to begin with), I felt a crush type of attraction to her that I didn't normally feel. I could tell it affected her because she was much kinder and sort of flirty towards me. It was a great experiment but unfortunately pheromones cannot fix everything wrong in a relationship. I've since moved onto a MUCH more compatible woman. Funny thing is, my bride doesn't believe that pheromones work! *shrugs*

• 5 months later...

Thank you Mara for Perfect Match. That's all I'm gonna say.

• 1 month later...

Snoopy, do you still use the oil or 60/40 form of PM? If you do have the 60/40, how far would you say it projects indoors?

I actually have both. I have it in LP: Homme scent in the oil and Bad Boy 2015 in the 60/40. Indoors I'd say the oil projects consistently about 3' or so and the 60/40 about 5'. there will be times however, when I am in an area with good airflow and I've seen reactions from around 6'-8' away.

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2016 at 8:28 PM, Snoopyace said:

I do get some self effects from Perfect Match. Unless I reach overdose stage I find that PM makes me more relaxed and calm. When I apply too much I do have to fight the odd panic attack. I am apparently pretty resistant to the effects of the androstedienone because I can wear about 12 to 15 inches of PM spread over various application points without issue.

I did an experiment with an ex GF of mine where I had her wearing the Unisexy variant that had PM in it. I found myself wanting to stand closer to her and she looked more beautiful than she normally did (obviously I found her attractive to begin with), I felt a crush type of attraction to her that I didn't normally feel. I could tell it affected her because she was much kinder and sort of flirty towards me. It was a great experiment but unfortunately pheromones cannot fix everything wrong in a relationship. I've since moved onto a MUCH more compatible woman. Funny thing is, my bride doesn't believe that pheromones work! *shrugs*

Ok....So I know I am digging up an old thread here, but I’ve been reading everything I can find on perfect match because I am somewhat enthralled with it.  I have used it by itself, with cops, and with LFM and variations of combos Trying to see how it works best for me with my TG. I always get good results from it, though the tweaking obviously change things up.  I have seen him act as if he was under the crush effects of perfect match, but I’m wondering how long this lasts.   I realize that there is more to building the relationship and that you stated pheromones cannot fix everything that was wrong, but outside of those issues that could not be overcome, did you notice that you felt those feelings consistently or maybe I should say did they linger? Did they fade once you were out of her presence and out of the perfect match cloud?  I have found that if I can be around him consistently for a while, even if we are apart for days after that extended exposure, he seems to still be affected When I see him again.   For example, we had to work on a project together for several days in a row. This is rare that we see each other consistently like that. Once the project was over, we didn’t see each other again for maybe three days, but  when I pulled into the parking lot That day, he saw me pull in as he was going in and he stopped and waited for me which was not the norm at that time.   We have always had a really strong connection anyway, but  due to some personal circumstances, we took a step back in the progression of our relationship.  I say that because anytime we get to be together, that connection and closeness is still very obvious with or without the pheromones.  But he Seems more open to expressing it with perfect match at play.   So I was just wondering what your experience was in terms of how long those feelings lasted when you were using the perfect match with your ex.  I am also glad you shared that because I had read it elsewhere that the DHEAS can prevent those crushy feelings from manifesting.  I also had only heard of the Androstadienone creating that effect in women but had not heard any proof that it did the same to a man.

Oh yes, even after that exposure I noticed that for the next time or two I still felt more of a 'connection' with her than normal.  Unfortunately, her personality overrode those feelings but yes, I did see the difference.  In small amounts, DHEAS really just adds an upbeat positive feeling so it won't affect the overall crushiness of the Perfect Match.  I think it adds that upbeat, fun vibe that is also part of PM.  Without it, the beta-androstenol and androsterones might make it a bit too serious feeling.  I currently have a bottle of LP: Homme boosted with Perfect Match that comes out occasionally for times when my bride needs to feel more calm and at peace.  Still works fantastically well with her.

6 hours ago, Tinkerbelle said:

I had read it elsewhere that the DHEAS can prevent those crushy feelings from manifesting.  

I'm wondering about this, I love me the selfies I get off OF DHEAS, by I don't want my man doing the opposite of whatever crushing out on me is!

Can anyone expand on this? I use a lot of DHEAS.

From what I read, it didn't make them feel the opposite, it just inhibited the "crush" effects that came from androstadienone.  And this wasn't a study or anything...it was what a few men experienced in trying to get women to fall for them using that particular molecule with the addition of DHEAS.  So it could have just been that the women had no preexisting feelings for them anyway and they assumed the phero wasn't working.  This is why I like to get a LOT of people's experiences to read about.  You really may never know the full backstory when someone says this or that doesn't work.  But even what I read didn't seem to make the women have a negative response, it just didn't make them fall head over heels like the guys wanted.

ETA:  Some of the men in the forum (not this one) had experienced what they called "fallout" (the crushiness) with androstadienone.  They felt like adding DHEAS made it not happen.  I can't remember all the details, but that is the gist.  

Edited by Tinkerbelle

Ah, I know what forum you speak of.  In my experience, I have not seen DHEAS disrupt any 'fallout' from androstedienone.  I have seen women who may not have appeared to be affected by pheromones (or just weren't into me.)  Shocking to think of but it's happened once or twice.  :D

4 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Ah, I know what forum you speak of.  In my experience, I have not seen DHEAS disrupt any 'fallout' from androstedienone.  I have seen women who may not have appeared to be affected by pheromones (or just weren't into me.)  Shocking to think of but it's happened once or twice.  :D

Well that is shocking. But there's no accounting for taste. Maybe they just had such crazy strong filters that they hid their awe and respect a little too well?

My concern was that somehow I was negating my man's crushiness on me with DHEAS. I'm plenty crushed out on my guy, he wears PM a lot. Today he's working a festival on only 4 hrs sleep so I watched him coat his entire body with UN SWS and Shark Dressed HuMan before he headed over to fairground. (I'm making the hotel room feel useful and important.) 

Back to my question, if it's only about negating fallout in women, I don't actually care. If it's not about me/my needs, meh. Less interesting. But I bet the DHEAS they used on those women reminded those women to go have some fun elsewhere. Maybe those men had nothing else to offer other than pheros? Don't hate the DHEAS, hate your lack of game, son. 

YES.  THIS.  EXACTLY.  

Laughing so hard right now!

I can't believe I have 2 untouched versions with PM. I'm going to break them out and experiment!

I think I may get my next PM in a spray on my next order.

11 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

YES.  THIS.  EXACTLY.  

They're still kicking themselves for not speaking up.

7 hours ago, halo0073 said:

LMAO! Oh Eastwood you kill me. I love you so hard.

Love you darlin'!

4 hours ago, Karma said:

Laughing so hard right now!

I can't believe I have 2 untouched versions with PM. I'm going to break them out and experiment!

I think I may get my next PM in a spray on my next order.

I will admit I have some untouched phero's LP's, but why do you? 

I am just going to say that TG got a good whiff of the PM/Phero Girl/extra DHEAS today..and um...no...it didn't stop the crushiness. ;)  In fact, today was one of the best days I have had with him in a looooooooong time.