On 4/8/2018 at 3:04 PM, Karma said:

LOL! Eastwood!

I was working on a play and some pheros just make me giddy and forget my lines.

Now the show is over and i'm pherobombing myself!

Oh good.

• 3 years later...

This is my absolute favorite phero blend. This works so well for bonding it blows my mind. The effects are so profound. Ladies you can sex it up with cops. Depending on what you're after it can lead to some pretty intense sexual experiences. 

My personal relationships in every faucet of my life have all been touched by this phero blend in wonderful ways. It has so many uses. Personal relationships, family, coworkers, interviews, friends, strangers on the street. It even helps with depression. All this phero has ever done is help me improve every relationship I have. I cannot express how life changing it's been for me wearing this. 

Edited by Artemis
Grammar

On 9/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, Artemis said:

This is my absolute favorite phero blend. This works so well for bonding it blows my mind. The effects are so profound. Ladies you can sex it up with cops. Depending on what you're after it can lead to some pretty intense sexual experiences. 

My personal relationships in every faucet of my life have all been touched by this phero blend in wonderful ways. It has so many uses. Personal relationships, family, coworkers, interviews, friends, strangers on the street. It even helps with depression. All this phero has ever done is help me improve every relationship I have. I cannot express how life changing it's been for me wearing this. 

I love this PM review! I rarely wear it, it’s generally on my man, I think the only thing I actually have it in is Year One! Maybe I’ll wear it tonight. I’ll take a look around and see if I also have any trials w/ PM. It does do all that for me regarding when he’s wearing it, but selfie’s would be cool, too!  

ETA found my trial of Blue Fyre w/ Perfect Match because @Artemis. It will be interesting to see if the PM has an effect on my man as he dislikes smoke notes on me. 💨 

Edited by Eastwood22

I want maybe buy PM Oil unsented and I want mix with my La Nuit de lhomme Fragrance.

How can you mix a fragrance with pheromone oil? Conversely, I have learned that you can

add 1ml (10%) perfume oil to a 10ml pheromone spray so that the unsented pheromone has

a nice scent. But what does it look like if I want to drip pheromone oil into a 10ml fragrance?

Is that also 10% or more?

6 hours ago, Mister Pheromert said:

I want maybe buy PM Oil unsented and I want mix with my La Nuit de lhomme Fragrance.

How can you mix a fragrance with pheromone oil? Conversely, I have learned that you can

add 1ml (10%) perfume oil to a 10ml pheromone spray so that the unsented pheromone has

a nice scent. But what does it look like if I want to drip pheromone oil into a 10ml fragrance?

Is that also 10% or more?

Here are some topics:

But like @Eastwood22said, you can apply UN pheromone and then spray a fragrance of your choice over it.

13 hours ago, Artemis said:

How did it go Eastwood? 😊

The Blue Fyre was a miss because he was asleep in seconds. But, over the past few days, I wore Bonded and Unisexy with PM, and good times were had. Like the old times, pre-covid, when we didn’t go out because we didn’t want to do anything but enjoy each other. Makes sense, phero-wise, as he used to wear a lot of Girl Nip! 

Maybe I'll invest in a PM spray, or perhaps some Unisexy. Thanks for asking!

ETA- just found an unopened PM pherotine!

Edited by Eastwood22