Which Wax Melt

Having folks over for dinner (relatively small gathering 12-15 people) and I am trying to decide which wax melt. I am mixing some people that don't really know one another and just want everyone to have great time - party mood. I have lots of wax melts and trying to decide between the wax melts with Topper or Alpha-Nol. Any suggestions

I didn't know there were melts with Topper! I might be inclined to go with that one, but Alpha-nol solo would do the trick too.

I'm not sure if there are still some with Open Windows, but that would work like a charm in a party setting. :)

I would love to have some melts with Open Windows! I have Topper, Alpha-Nol, G2 and Tranquility. I think I will go with Topper. It's the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cupcake scent so probably will just make food taste better as well LOL. I wondered how alcohol and the alpha-nol would mix, if people would drink too much.

I wondered how alcohol and the alpha-nol would mix, if people would drink too much.

Hangover city, probably. I tend to get tipsy pretty quickly when I drink while wearing a-nol heavy things like Topper and Open Windows. Could be quite entertaining if you don't plan to drink yourself! :lol: