Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard!

I finally retrieved my box from Maria and Leo. This was the first one I tore into.

OMFG this is Deadly Dangerous Sexy Fierce Motherfucking Bad Ass Pussy Bitch Yo!

I'm doing this review from my phone so will do a more in depth review this week-

Picture the finest silkiest slinkiest pearlescent negligee -

Wear that - then throw on a black leather motorcycle jacket, strap a gun to your black lace garter

Belt - no panties. You roll bareback. Now slip on some sexy ass stiletto heels that double as knives - and you can run and climb mountains in these - because this sexy pussy is a lethal weapon.

Wet this is creamy silky lily wrapped in a cropped leather jacket - with chains.

Very very intriguing, sexy, and deadly! This is exactly what I pictured in my head!

Thank you Mara - you are queen of the pussy scents!!!

My sister is going to die!! Xoxoxo

This scent is so sexy!! I knew right away I had to get this! All of LVs cat PEs are amazing :)

The musk in this is sultry and lethal! It's soooo good. I'm dying over the musk in this! The lily is very pretty and that drop of leather makes this HOT. The scent overall is very slinky and sexy, very much like satin sheets. It's such a provacative and seductive scent- all the notes are perfect together! Overall I'm getting the musk and a very lush lily- and that leather playing in the background... Snow Leopard is amazing! Good work LV and Mara!! Xo

Thank you Mara - you are queen of the pussy scents!!!

You know she's been waiting all her life for that proclamation. :lol:

Ah geez, now I want one. Could you please put me down for 1 bottle of snow leopard, Mara? Im hopeless, lol.

Seriously, how could anyone resist this after reading Lady V 's review?

Edited by Olderbutwiser

OMG can't wait for this one!!!

It's really sexxy!

Dang, this sounds amazing

It's pretty amazing and does it's job! It's the bomb!

This scent is so sexy!! I knew right away I had to get this! All of LVs cat PEs are amazing :)

The musk in this is sultry and lethal! It's soooo good. I'm dying over the musk in this! The lily is very pretty and that drop of leather makes this HOT. The scent overall is very slinky and sexy, very much like satin sheets. It's such a provacative and seductive scent- all the notes are perfect together! Overall I'm getting the musk and a very lush lily- and that leather playing in the background... Snow Leopard is amazing! Good work LV and Mara!! Xo

I'm getting the very lush lily too! It's so creamy right? I think I get musk but the leather is WOW. It's like teasing the lily a bit.

I think the leather pushes it from being so pristine and pretty to DONT FUCK WITH ME IM SEXXXY

You know she's been waiting all her life for that proclamation. :lol:

LOL She's Queen P yo!

Ah geez, now I want one. Could you please put me down for 1 bottle of snow leopard, Mara? Im hopeless, lol.

Seriously, how could anyone resist this after reading Lady V 's review?

Can you handle all that pussy power? :say19::purr:

so the leather is not a big huge note? I can stand a bit but not leather heavy. The lily and musk combo is what I wanted Cocoa Lily to be. There is no lily of the valley right?

The leather is promiment on me wet, but then it settles down and is there in the background a bit,. I think Mara only said she put a drop, then it becomes all lily - it's like creamy lilly- bathed with sweet musk, I woke up smelling so good!

You know what the lily feels like to me? Those big thick Casablanca Lilies that have thick petals? Those. I don't know if there's Lilly of the Valley in this though. It's got that vibe of Steamy Daydreams but the female version of that. The leather reminds me of that.

That's why I'm dying over the musk! It's very French Musk- like. The lily is very creamy and pretty. The scent is much different than Cocoa Lily though. The leather is in the background- it roughs up that dainty little lily a bit!

HA! Actually, that would be my two 4WD Dodge Ram trucks (one with a plow) a big red dumptruck, a horse trailer, an ATV, two motorcycles and my beloved 2004 S-Type Silver Jaguar (which I plan on driving while wearing Suzy Q's Snow Leopard over UNCougar and some OCCO White (if my order ever gets here) LOL!

Edited by Olderbutwiser

What pheros are you guys wearing with it?

From LV's description I'm thinking Bang or Leather. How would it cover cops?

Edited by StacyK

I did the LFN and WOW! So i went to get a pedicure and I was wearing this. Normally the receptionist is bitchy but she always remembers my name.

I guess she said hi to me and I didn't even hear her - because I was in my head... she was being uber nice to me. Gave me 2 big ass Sees Candies Bars one toffee and one milk chocolate because I could not make up my mind. Then she was hanging all over me during my pedicure asking me why I ignored her. I was like when? She said I saw you right now as you were walking in and I said " Hi Victoria " I of course apologized and said I was in my head and block everyone around me. She was hanging on every single fucking word I was saying. I mean she is really cute so I felt special. I mean she is always nice to me and Maria, whenever I do take Maria, which I should take her all the time because bitch's toes be janktified - they look like fucking kettle corn.. anyhow. I expect everyone to love Maria wherever we go, because she's Maria. I expect everyone to love me too, but people don't always fall for me on the spot- however with this Snow Leopard /LFN mix.. WOW. It's like a got respect.

I am so tempted to skip reviewing this one in hopes of getting yet another bottle for my tiny hoard.... but no, I'm being a good LP'er and sharing with the rest of you how fanfuckingTASTIC this is! I can't top LadyV's original review and won't even try, I'll just second every word.

For me, this goes on initially all lily and musk and it's sweet creamy sexy goodness already, but then the leather starts to bloom and WATCH OUT. If you are a fan of leather, you need this one!

I got this in a spray, with half a boost of Gotcha. I am getting the second bottle virgin so that I can pair it with LFN if the need arises. I am curious how it would be in oil but I think I'll get another spray to make it last longer.

I am so tempted to skip reviewing this one in hopes of getting yet another bottle for my tiny hoard.... but no, I'm being a good LP'er and sharing with the rest of you how fanfuckingTASTIC this is! I can't top LadyV's original review and won't even try, I'll just second every word.

For me, this goes on initially all lily and musk and it's sweet creamy sexy goodness already, but then the leather starts to bloom and WATCH OUT. If you are a fan of leather, you need this one!

I got this in a spray, with half a boost of Gotcha. I am getting the second bottle virgin so that I can pair it with LFN if the need arises. I am curious how it would be in oil but I think I'll get another spray to make it last longer.

OMG LOL!! I am getting the other bottle I have on hold in spray boosted with something. I ordered 2 both with boosts of LFN - one for me and one for me and one for my sister, but I am thinking of pretending to forget that I ordered one for her so I can keep it! LOL

I have already used about 10% of mine. It's fantastic in oil. Seriously lasts like 12 hours. I applied the other day around 7am or so and when I got home at about 6pm it was still there!

When I was younger, before kids ect... I'd love to wear my super soft Levi's, I'd had them since High School. They fit perfectly, and my ass looked fucking awesome! I'd wear then with some sexy, lacy underwear and a silky cami. I had a black leather jacket to wear on top.

This would have been the perfect scent to wear then. A very creamy, sensual florat, spiked with a powdery dash of vanilla and something that comes across as possibly a sprinkle of light spice.

Youthful, powerful and feminine.

Very much "Black Panthers" little sister.

Edited by StacyK

Mine arrived today. This is effing incredible, Lady V! And you know I don't use the eff word lightly. It very much is a lighter, softer Black Panther. I'll use Black Panther for vamping and Snow Leopard for glitzing. Black and White. Point and Counterpoint. Leather and Linen. Dark alleys and Cotillions.

I'm wearing this one right now and really aggravated because my coworker's cheap commercial perfume is drowning it out. That lily, though--even with the miasma choking me from a couple feet away I can still smell it. Lush, white, velvety, creamy--exactly what the perfect white lily note should smell like. I keep huffing it like a crazy person. Right now I'm struggling to pick up more notes because of that damnable department store crap. Wait, I think I get the musk now, oh yes if even for half a second, that is amazing. Sadly nostrils have stopped working. Next time I wear this it's going to be in a conflicting-scent-free zone.

Mine arrived today. This is effing incredible, Lady V! And you know I don't use the eff word lightly. It very much is a lighter, softer Black Panther. I'll use Black Panther for vamping and Snow Leopard for glitzing. Black and White. Point and Counterpoint. Leather and Linen. Dark alleys and Cotillions.

:smiley-laughing024: Yes, so true.

Wet this is a lovely floral (and I don't do a lot of florals). This, THIS is different. SO different. Let me tell you of my 20 minute escapade with Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard.

At first, I envision this bouquet of delicate, fragile lilies. Their beauty alone beckons me to come closer to admire these specimens of nature's incredible artistry. As I approach I get the first whiff... sweet, green, pure. I want more! I lean closer to the bouquet then - WHAM! It sucks me in (think Venus Fly Trap). I'm not sure what's happening to my senses... but I can't retreat. I close my eyes and breathe in again, and again. Something has me hypnotically frozen; I am faced with something much more fierce, more powerful than a bouquet of lilies. Something warm, sensual, mesmerizing...deadly. Fight or flight? Survival or submission? My breathing becomes slow and deep. Suddenly, the fragrance releases me... to choose my own destiny. A strange calm comes over me as I realize that I am safe here as long as I don't try to escape - for then I become prey. I surrender, I purrrrrrr.... I am forever an amenable captive in the lair of the Snow Leopard.

ETA: Dry down an hour later... friggin awesome. I still get some floral, but now there is something more enveloping me - something soft and fierce. Gotta be the musk and the hint of leather. I think the lingering floral must be that sweetheart rose peeking through because t's definitely different than the lilies. How does Mara do this!?

Edited by LoveStruck55

When I was younger, before kids ect... I'd love to wear my super soft Levi's, I'd had them since High School. They fit perfectly, and my ass looked fucking awesome! I'd wear then with some sexy, lacy underwear and a silky cami. I had a black leather jacket to wear on top.

This would have been the perfect scent to wear then. A very creamy, sensual florat, spiked with a powdery dash of vanilla and something that comes across as possibly a sprinkle of light spice.

Youthful, powerful and feminine.

Very much "Black Panthers" little sister.

Totally!

OMG WE got an EFF from the DUCK!!!

Yes it's the same family but different! The pussy is there, being all fierce and shiz just like in BP

It's like

PUSSY AND COCK

OVARIES AND SCROTUM

KILL AND LET LIVE

I'm wearing this one right now and really aggravated because my coworker's cheap commercial perfume is drowning it out. That lily, though--even with the miasma choking me from a couple feet away I can still smell it. Lush, white, velvety, creamy--exactly what the perfect white lily note should smell like. I keep huffing it like a crazy person. Right now I'm struggling to pick up more notes because of that damnable department store crap. Wait, I think I get the musk now, oh yes if even for half a second, that is amazing. Sadly nostrils have stopped working. Next time I wear this it's going to be in a conflicting-scent-free zone.

Kill them.

Wet this is a lovely floral (and I don't do a lot of florals). This, THIS is different. SO different. Let me tell you of my 20 minute escapade with Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard.

At first, I envision this bouquet of delicate, fragile lilies. Their beauty alone beckons me to come closer to admire these specimens of nature's incredible artistry. As I approach I get the first whiff... sweet, green, pure. I want more! I lean closer to the bouquet then - WHAM! It sucks me in (think Venus Fly Trap). I'm not sure what's happening to my senses... but I can't retreat. I close my eyes and breathe in again, and again. Something has me hypnotically frozen; I am faced with something much more fierce, more powerful than a bouquet of lilies. Something warm, sensual, mesmerizing...deadly. Fight or flight? Survival or submission? My breathing becomes slow and deep. Suddenly, the fragrance releases me... to choose my own destiny. A strange calm comes over me as I realize that I am safe here as long as I don't try to escape - for then I become prey. I surrender, I purrrrrrr.... I am forever an amenable captive in the lair of the Snow Leopard.

Omg YES that's beautiful!!! The lily is so intoxicating!!!!!

ETA: Dry down an hour later... friggin awesome. I still get some floral, but now there is something more enveloping me - something soft and fierce. Gotta be the musk and the hint of leather. I think the lingering floral must be that sweetheart rose peeking through because t's definitely different than the lilies. How does Mara do this!?

Gotta pause and say -- Best Review Ever!! It made me really frantic until I remembered I actually have two bottles of this!

And I'm so intrigued by the comparisons with Black Panther, which sadly did not work on me (I think orchid and I are iffy buddies at best). To me, this is pairing mentally with Black Cat Mojo -- the shared leather note, the black musk vs. white musk and that whole pussy in silk and boots on a motorcycle bit. Yin and yang. Two different takes on sex kitten bad-assery!

Also when I put the bottles side by side and look at black kitten and snow leopard kitten my heart gets ridiculously mushed out.

Ah the magic of LP!!

Gotta pause and say -- Best Review Ever!! It made me really frantic until I remembered I actually have two bottles of this!

And I'm so intrigued by the comparisons with Black Panther, which sadly did not work on me (I think orchid and I are iffy buddies at best). To me, this is pairing mentally with Black Cat Mojo -- the shared leather note, the black musk vs. white musk and that whole pussy in silk and boots on a motorcycle bit. Yin and yang. Two different takes on sex kitten bad-assery!

Also when I put the bottles side by side and look at black kitten and snow leopard kitten my heart gets ridiculously mushed out.

Ah the magic of LP!!

Thank you Blackcat! And don't think I didn't frantically run to try and snag a bottle of BCM when I read about it... but alas, too late. Rebrew!

:challoween: The label on BCM gets me every time. That adorable little beast with those TALONS poking out.... "I'm wittle and adoh-able but DON'T FUCK WITH ME"

Thank you Blackcat! And don't think I didn't frantically run to try and snag a bottle of BCM when I read about it... but alas, too late. Rebrew!

:challoween: The label on BCM gets me every time. That adorable little beast with those TALONS poking out.... "I'm wittle and adoh-able but DON'T FUCK WITH ME"

I know, the care and genius Mara applies to labels just blows me away!

And I would keep an eye out -- I believe last time in the March PE thread Mara mentioned there might be some left over which will go on Artfire...

And I would keep an eye out -- I believe last time in the March PE thread Mara mentioned there might be some left over which will go on Artfire...

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :Emoticons04277: No, I'm sure they MUST be all gone... so nobody reading this needs to go look for it on AF, OK!?!?

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :Emoticons04277: No, I'm sure they MUST be all gone... so nobody reading this needs to go look for it on AF, OK!?!?

Oh, there is no doubt about it! ALLLLL GONE!! BOOM!!!! Don't even THINK about checking AF! Waste of time! Nothing left!

So just move along, move along.

:Emoticons04263:

Oh, there is no doubt about it! ALLLLL GONE!! BOOM!!!! Don't even THINK about checking AF! Waste of time! Nothing left!

So just move along, move along.

:Emoticons04263:

Yup. Step away from the shopping cart. :Emoticons04282: Go do something besides stalking AF when you know there's nothing there you really want. :Emoticons0086:

I love the first ten minutes of this one. The lily is amazing! The musk is light but there. Sadly for me the leather note drowns out everything else after it shows up. I'm going to wear it a few times but this might be headed for the swap pile.

UPDATE: now it totally works! The leather is tamed considerably and the lily is lasting. YAY!!