hinzmanal

HI Hinzmania! Good chatting with u this morning. Glad you made it in. Welcome! Lots of knowledgeable folks on the boards to help you. Stay blessed! :witch02738:

HI Hinzmania! Good chatting with u this morning. Glad you made it in. Welcome! Lots of knowledgeable folks on the boards to help you. Stay blessed! :witch02738:

Oooh LW love that new King of the Jungle avi... is that actually a "Lion in Winter" as opposed to the Jungle???

Welcome Hinzmania... you are in for quite a ride.

Welcome! Excited to see what you think of your sampler...and any future goodies ^_^

Thanks so much, nice chatting with you too! I am learning more every time I read the forums. Thanks so much for all the valuable information!

welcome!!!

Well, I feel very welcome here. Thank you so much for all the well wishes and I will post everything I experience as I try out all from my order. I do have one question about posting. For some reason it says I have 0 posts. Not sure how that works but will try to figure it out. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes, I am already starting to feel so at home here.

Well, I feel very welcome here. Thank you so much for all the well wishes and I will post everything I experience as I try out all from my order. I do have one question about posting. For some reason it says I have 0 posts. Not sure how that works but will try to figure it out. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes, I am already starting to feel so at home here.

Welcome and thank you for joining us! I don't know why that is. Perhaps it will right itself by today. Check your settings to see if anything looks strange...

Welcome to the forum!! We have a great bunch of people on here! Any questions you might have...they can answer!! The sampler is fantastic...there are a wide variety of perfumes (scents) and also phero (combos)....the trading post is a wonderful place to find samples for less and I would recommend getting all that you can to give you a better idea of how notes combine to form the different perfumes! Keep an open mind...some that I thought I would love from the notes...I like and others that I knew I wouldn't care for..I love!! Best wishes as you begin your journey!! :)