Ship time to Ontario, Canada?

Anyone else here from Ontario and can give me a ballpark idea of how long my package should take to ship? I understand that because I don't live in the US I don't get a shipping notice. It has been just over three weeks since I got the notification that my payment was accepted, and I've checked the account associated with my PayPal and there has been no further notification from LP about problems so I'm assuming everything is good and it went out ok - but still no package in the mail. Any thoughts?

Just checked my account again and I see that since I last checked, yesterday morning, my order has shipped. Whew! I finally know it's on its way. Still, anyone from Ontario can still feel free to chime in and let me know when to expect it :) I live in a major urban centre in Southern Ontario.

Equinox, I'm in Southwestern Ontario. My packages usually take about 7-8 days from the day I get my shipping notice. It usually passes through customs in Mississauga on the 7th day, and then arrives at my house the next. :)

It feels like forever, I know!

Thanks, Eggers! I'll start looking for them in about a week now. Which doesn't seem like a long time at all given that I just waited three weeks after ordering for them to ship. The good news is that I ordered something else about ten days later after I discovered the Artfire Site and both of them went out the same day in the same shipment - so I'll be getting it all at once!

So excited! :cat690:

Yes we always combine orders. In fact the reason it took them so long to ship is because you ordered a second time before your first item shipped. That effectively bumps you to the back of the line again. So to get orders quicker, just order once until you get your shipping notice.

Thanks, Eggers! I'll start looking for them in about a week now. Which doesn't seem like a long time at all given that I just waited three weeks after ordering for them to ship. The good news is that I ordered something else about ten days later after I discovered the Artfire Site and both of them went out the same day in the same shipment - so I'll be getting it all at once!

So excited! :cat690:

:hi215: sharing in your excitement!!! Let us know when you get everything http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2426&page=13

Yes we always combine orders. In fact the reason it took them so long to ship is because you ordered a second time before your first item shipped. That effectively bumps you to the back of the line again. So to get orders quicker, just order once until you get your shipping notice.

Thank you for that nugget of knowledge!

Ok, thanks for letting me know!