Thyroid and pheros...

Guest cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

I know it's probably a stupid question, but ladies with thyroid problems /hypo/hyper/, did you find that you must put more pheros on yourself in order for them to work, or it doesn't matter?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I was just wondering if some pheros do not work on me because of my thyroid problem?

Thank you :thank-you:

I know it's probably a stupid question, but ladies with thyroid problems /hypo/hyper/, did you find that you must put more pheros on yourself in order for them to work, or it doesn't matter?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I was just wondering if some pheros do not work on me because of my thyroid problem?

Thank you :thank-you:

I am hypo, and not sure if my thyroid issue plays a part or not. Just know that not all blends work for all people. Some people get self-effects, some don't.....and as for effects on others, the blend just may not be congruent with your personality and/or behavior.

For instance, if you wear a popularity-type potion (social blend) to a party but sit in the corner all night, not mingling and staring off into space, it is probably not going to work for you. In addition, if you try an attraction blend (or sexual blend) with someone who is not attracted to you at all, it will not work. Pheros ENHANCE what is there....they do not CREATE something that is not.

Edited by Dolly

Guest cutie.pie

I am hypo, and not sure if my thyroid issue plays a part or not. Just know that not all blends work for all people. Some people get self-effects, some don't.....and as for effects on others, the blend just may not be congruent with your personality and/or behavior.

For instance, if you wear a popularity-type potion (social blend) to a party but sit in the corner all night, not mingling and staring off into space, it is probably not going to work for you. In addition, if you try an attraction blend (or sexual blend) with someone who is not attracted to you at all, it will not work. Pheros ENHANCE what is there....they do not CREATE something that is not.

Thank you Dolly, that's really well said! :thank-you: I get it now ;)

I'm hypo too and have something called Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recently diagnosed, ... But I read almost all your posts and saying that pheros work for you is an understatement, LOL, so it's probably just me not working the pheros.

Thank you :)

Thank you Dolly, that's really well said! :thank-you: I get it now ;)

I'm hypo too and have something called Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recently diagnosed, ... But I read almost all your posts and saying that pheros work for you is an understatement, LOL, so it's probably just me not working the pheros.

Thank you :)

But not EVERY blend works for me or for my man. For instance, I don't do Lace or anything with high Est levels (such as LFM or LFN). Some blends just don't jive with me, and high Est levels mess with my man. But that is not to say those are bad blends, because they work fabulously on lots of other ladies.

Just keep trying different blends....sooner or later you will find the ones that work for you. HUGS!!

Edited by Dolly

Guest cutie.pie

I am hypo too. I wear a lot. It could be possible that hypo people need to wear more but there just isn't much evidence.

I kinda have that feeling too, that I need to put a bit more...

Guest cutie.pie

Just wondering...did you experience apathy? What helped you with it? What food? What pheros?

Thank you for your help :)

I always have apathy. LOL. The only thing that has ever helped me is medication. I like most pheros. I just didn't see results (for years) until I started wearing a lot. Definitely experiment with doses. Everyone is different.