New Releases for JUNE 2014

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her too! So cute! For a sec there I thought you were talking about me. LOL of course you know cause everything is always about me!

Yes I am talking about how you crawl down my shirt and weasel under my bra strap and go to sleep there. Cozy right?

I've tried to stay away from the NRs mostly due to limited funds and wanting to catch up on older things first. But I must drop in to belatedly say how supremely beautiful this collection looks, and how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading Luna's descriptions. I particularly loved the stories accompanying Incandescence, Flutterby, Bittersweet, Ceremony, Rouge and Latte. Love how you can convey in a short snippet the sense of a fascinating story that continues on in the imagination where your words end.

Hear, hear!

I got my sampler today. I am convinced Mara & Co. is totally evil. I cannot decide -- must have them ALLLLLL!!!!

I agree JudyO!! lol I was hoping to find a few that I really loved, but when I tested them they were all fabulous..even the ones I didn't think I would go for because of the notes, I loved!! Now what to do? I had planned to stock up on my true favs, but now I want the whole collection and being the great hoarder that I am..it's very expensive to do that with 11 perfumes!! Decisions, decisions...:)

You and I are in the same boat, Birkey, this is truly an addiction. Just got my sampler yesterday and I'm stressing out over what to buy. Yes, I want them allll! I can see a 12 step program in our future....

You and I are in the same boat, Birkey, this is truly an addiction. Just got my sampler yesterday and I'm stressing out over what to buy. Yes, I want them allll! I can see a 12 step program in our future....

Ditto that one !

D'oh! :embarrassed: Just found out about an error in the packaging department!

All the new releases this month, the LP Variants, were supposed to be packaged in the special purple velvet bags I purchased just for this collection. I am hearing that some people were sad not to receive them. If you are one of the people who was left out, please let me know. I will make a list and make sure you get your pretty baggie with your next order.

So sorry!!!!!

And that gorgeous purple bag is well worth it, peeps!!

It.is. BEEYOOTIFUL. Definitely a Swag Bag. A Swing Bling. All of that and more.

Oops. I mean -- (raises hand and waves it around) -- I didn't get mine!!!!!! Yeah. Send another, please!!! :P

Yes I am talking about how you crawl down my shirt and weasel under my bra strap and go to sleep there. Cozy right?

So sweet Halo!Looks like you have hypnotized your little fur baby to sleep

D'oh! :embarrassed: Just found out about an error in the packaging department!

All the new releases this month, the LP Variants, were supposed to be packaged in the special purple velvet bags I purchased just for this collection. I am hearing that some people were sad not to receive them. If you are one of the people who was left out, please let me know. I will make a list and make sure you get your pretty baggie with your next order.

So sorry!!!!!

I did not get one Mara, but no worries. You always include so much special intent in what you send, it's all good.

It is seriously a fabulous bag! *death grip clutch*

LOL! There is the hobo bag, the satchel, the classic clutch bag, and now Luna brings you.... The Death Grip Clutch! An essential wardrobe accessory for women everywhere!

PURPLE AND VELVET, two of my fav things- I didn't even know I'd missed out- I'd love one if you have any left :) thank you!

Umm.. wait.. Purple AND Velvet? Maybe I *do* need this one with my upcoming order!

I know we don't normally do politics here...but with Cthulu being in the news....

http://www.moonmontchronicle.com/supreme-court-rules-jcpenney-allowed-to-sacrifice-employees-to-appease-cthulhu.html

LMAO! I never discuss Cthulu and politics in the same conversation. This is brilliant! :)

I know we don't normally do politics here...but with Cthulu being in the news....

http://www.moonmontchronicle.com/supreme-court-rules-jcpenney-allowed-to-sacrifice-employees-to-appease-cthulhu.html

Cthulhu and The Flying Spaghetti Monster are battling for our souls.