Scented Phero Diffusion

Somewhere, at sometime I read a blurb about fragrance producing a better throw for pheros, as opposed to Un blends. It may have been here or elsewhere I don't really remember the source but the idea stuck somewhere in my head.

I'm not including Maras proclivity for producing a brilliant scent to enhance the charms of a specific phero blend. Always amazing btw! But rather the basic idea of the molecular components of fragrance actually better diffusing the Phero.

For those in the know, are you aware of this and how much fact do you find in the idea?

If there's a thread for this please feel free to combine.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks Dolly.

Seems that the majority of the people who responded seem to prefer a scent of some type. The idea that this could help prevent ODs makes sense It's seems the preference is, but not really evidence, that some scent added to the spray is helpful.

It's seems the preference is, but not really evidence, that some scent added to the spray is helpful.

Lol - yes, very true - but this is not a field where there is a lot of high-end scientific experiments being done. Except my field testing. It is very high-end haha!

Lol - yes, very true - but this is not a field where there is a lot of high-end scientific experiments being done. Except my field testing. It is very high-end haha!

Lol ... ain't that the truth :D

I guess we don't really have proof of scent literally carrying the pheros farther but I do think I prefer adding even just a couple of drops of neutral scent (pure sugar) that will blend with any fragrance. The scented pheros do help maintain an awareness of dosages. Less is usually more in my experience so far.

I do agree with the comments on the linked thread about a nice scent drawing people in therefore inviting others to benefit from the phero.

That's perhaps the primary benefit IMO.