New Releases for JULY 2014

Happy Summer! Thought we couldn't make your eyes pop after last month, eh? heheheh.

Enjoy the eye candy! :Emoticons0424:

AD-HoneyWhip.jpg

Honey Whip

AD-SweetSurrender.jpg

Sweet Surrender

AD-TonkaMusk.jpg

Tonka Musk

(unisex)

AD-Pherodise.jpg

Pherodise w/ Lumina

AD-MidnightRhapsody.jpg

Midnight Rhapsody

AD-KissNectar.jpg

A Kiss of Nectar

AD-CaressfulBreeze.jpg

Caressful Breeze w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-Heatwave.jpg

Heatwave

AD-Crescendo.jpg

Crescendo Spray - w/ Topper

Contains 500 mcg of Topper per bottle

AD-VampireBait.jpg

Vampire Bait

AD-OccoAmbrosia2014.jpg

OCCO: Ambrosia w/ EoW Copulins

AD-PheroB22.jpg

Phero B2.2

You may have read elsewhere on the forum that B2 is now sold out and gone forever. This is our rebrew of B2, which is itself a variant of Teddy BB. So, we took Teddy BB and crafted a variant, like B2, with 50% of the content Androstadienone. We believe this will provide near identical results to B2.

~~~~~~~~~

This month's set contains 11 potions. 10 are for women and 1 is unisex. 4 of them are phero enhanced. 1 of the women's blends is a spray. If you order the full bottle set, you will get the ten oils, the spray will NOT be included so that we can keep the 10 bottle price the same as usual. If you order the sampler set, you will receive all 11 perfumes, including a 5ml spray.

You will also notice the new label for "Phero B2.2" at the bottom - I lengthened the name so that it is searchable in the forum. :lol: This is obviously not included in the NR perfume sets as it is an unscented phero blend.

ALSO! We are trying to reclaim the review threads for reviews, so after Beccah posts them this month, we will lock them for a few days to give us time to deliver people their orders. We ask that you please keep speculations and wonderings to this thread, and reserve the review threads strictly for reviews so that people will not have to scroll through pages of speculation before they get to a review. Thanks for your consideration in this matter - the review threads are really important for customers who are trying to decide what to order. Thanks! :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Mara ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I'm trying to relax and shut it down for the night... then I see all this friggin' beefcake. Eye popping is right. Here's my mind's uncontrollable visage at 12:56AM CST..

"OK, I would do him... and him...OH I would SO do HIM...maybe I should look into pro bono work as a photographer for male models... oh and THIS one's just ASKING for it isn't he..."

:Emoticons0086:\\

I can't wait to see the notes on these puppies... and I'm just now getting used to my LP Variants!!! You keep us guessing (and frantically budgeting our HH and Entertainment budgets, LOL) I don't know how you keep up this pace. You are beyond remarkable.

Edited by LoveStruck55

LOOK GREAT AS ALWAYS!!!

3:00 in the morning and I almost let out a little squeal. These woke up better than coffee this morning! ;)

Umm . . . what was I going to say? I seem to have forgotten.

*wipes drool off chin*

*returns to private interlude with Sir Midnight Rhapsody and Mr. B2.2.*

Life-sized posters available?! Pleeeeze?!

Honey Whip looks like every bad boy I've ever hopelessly been obsessed with... and there have been a few. :666: :bad: :smokingbun: :hammock1: :green_smiley_monster: :12_small7: :biker: :greensmilies-024: :smiley-sex023:

And Midnight Rhapsody... a man in a suit (sort of). He's just sitting there sayin' "I know you want it..." Damn.

I will have no problem rubbing these guys all over my hot points!! :hubbahubba: If Mr. Crescendo is so me....then why is Mr. Pherodise the one I want??!! I blame this on the G String, you know!! Ever since last Thursday when I slathered that stuff on myself with some BI...I turned from a Gypsum White girl to a dirty honey G String ho..lol :smiley-angelic008: (minus the sex of course! ;))....can't wait for these boys to get to my house!!! :smiley-signs136:

OMG I AM HOARDING FOR WHEN THE BABY IS BORN!

Have I missed something?!!!!

Yuk, Mara, what a rotten trick, getting everyone all excited and then throwing these hideous creatures at us all!! ( just in case bf is listening) ;)

If Mr. Crescendo is so me....then why is Mr. Pherodise the one I want??!!

I'm the one who picked him, so he's mine anyway, :P

Heeeee! Isn't this a genius idea?! The Boys of Summer indeed!

Boys of Summer! They are all delectable. Made *my* coffee just that much better today. Heh. :666:

And I'd like to note:

TONKA MUSK TONKA MUSK TONKA MUSK B2.2

TONKA MUSK TONKA MUSK B2.2 OMG B2.2!!!!!!!

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm the one who picked him, so he's mine anyway, :P

Lolol...then I need not feel like I am betraying myself because he was never available anyway!! ;) Geez, I'd better shut up...if my intended ever reads this then I am in hot water!! But, let me just say that Mr. Blissful caress has got it goin' on in a serious way..dark hair and dark skin...my kind of guy!!! :in-love: Jatin, if you happen to be reading this one day....I was forced to comment on the New Releases by the rest of the forum members...no, better yet, I was hypnotized and didn't know I was writing it... :hypnotic: either way I'm not responsible for any of it....these are just ordinary guys that I wouldn't give a second glance!!! :10_small16:

Wowza... oh hell yeah,Midnight Rhapsody could take a number :666: ...awesome to see OCCO Ambrosia back,would never want to be without it,in fact wearing it right now :)... Fab labels,as always,Mara :Emoticons04235:

Mara, are these luscious guys, um, I mean potions going to be printed on the lovely shiny labels you used last month? They would last so much longer, and I know we all want them to be able to last longer.. :Emoticons0424::purr:

Oh, yes. MUST last longer! :duck9:

I believe she only uses the special shiny paper when she does an exclusive tie-in with an illustrator. The guys are just stock photo images. It's rather expensive, I don't think it's cost-effective to use for multiple months.

Have I missed something?!!!!

Yuk, Mara, what a rotten trick, getting everyone all excited and then throwing these hideous creatures at us all!! ( just in case bf is listening) ;)

You impregnated me with your virtual spermies!!!

I'm totally spawning!

OMG HEATWAVE IS DOING THINGS TO MY TWAT

I'm all about sharing. LOL

I don't mind sharing these yummy men! They are so delicious looking! Can't we all just break out the heroin ice cream/dessert spoons, cover them with our fave toppings and enjoy them together? ;)

I believe she only uses the special shiny paper when she does an exclusive tie-in with an illustrator. The guys are just stock photo images. It's rather expensive, I don't think it's cost-effective to use for multiple months.

That's ok Luna, these guys shine fine all on their own and they all look like they will have no trouble lasting. Besides, we have pheros on our side!

He's fucking delicious!

A quadruple scoop of YUM!!! :)

He's fucking delicious!

I've lost track.. which one are you talking about?

They're all gorgeous but Mr "Sweet Surrender" is sigh worthy, actually reminds me a bit of someone I knew wayyy back. Even the beach theme fits.

I'm dying for notes.. I want him on my shelf.