Sweet Surrender

Beccah

Warmth and love to you, your family and your father :heart: One of my husband's brothers had stomach cancer, it was because of him my husband's siblings and father found that, with the exception of my husband so far, they all have barret's esophagus, which can lead to stomach cancer if unchecked :(

It's wonderful the fragrance had such a positive effect! I will also have to put yet another sugared on my list now... ^_^

Thank you NuTrix. I've never heard of barret's esophagus. I'll definitely have to look into it a bit more closely. My dad hadn't had a checkup in (hold on to your hats) 15 YEARS, despite the fact that he had great insurance. Just found out about the cancer on August 13... by then it had already spread to the liver.

I've been wearing Sweet Sensations everyday since I got the sample. Just received my FB yesterday and needless to say it was Slather-land USA this morning. I'm so happy this scent agrees with him while making me happy as a clam.

Sugared Coconut is a very sweet scent, and to me it has a very slight citrus undertone. It reminds me of a bunch of 19 year old getting dressed to hang out while on Spring break in Daytona. But layering it with Sweet Surrender is DA BOMB. Definitely gives SS way more reach.

girlfriday, thanks for sharing that with us. I'm noticing how positively my scents affect others as well. And sometimes I just let intuition guide me as to what I need to wear that day. Other times I direct it fully at myself, since I'll be the one in the scent cloud all day. So wonderful...

Androstenol... I've been doing some crazy "I'm-addicted-to-LP" buys as of this past week. I love so many of the scents. I feel blessed to have found this particular scent at this time in my life. It's truly the little things that matter at this point.

Thank you NuTrix. I've never heard of barret's esophagus.

it was Slather-land USA this morning. I'm so happy this scent agrees with him while making me happy as a clam.

Sugared Coconut is a very sweet scent, and to me it has a very slight citrus undertone. It reminds me of a bunch of 19 year old getting dressed to hang out while on Spring break in Daytona. But layering it with Sweet Surrender is DA BOMB. Definitely gives SS way more reach.

We never heard of it either. I would recommend looking into it though as the doctor's said it's genetic. It's very treatable though if it's found. But it means every 5-7 years my hubby has to get an endoscopy just to make sure he's still clear. If your father's doctor hasn't mentioned it, then it's possible he doesn't believe it was caused from barret's so I don't want to concern you unnecessarily :heart:

Some scents are just meant to be SLATHERED! (actually - quite a lot if you're me :D )

What a perfect MEMORY! Mmmmmm, Daytona in the springtime....

• 6 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

This is a perfect, lovely summer scent. I love the coconut in it! And I'm happy that sandalwood stays in the back, because usually my skin amps it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one iss great for summer! I love the coconut in it. I can't really smell the berry sugars. On me it's a nice combo of coconut, vanill and musk. Great lasting power too. I might consider a FB for this summer :)

ETA: I like the guy on the label too ;)

Edited by ephoebe23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had 2 trials of this and made a spray.

The smell is very sweet and creamy. Initially I smelled something sharply "fruity" in note, which was probably the berry sugars. That then rolled into the more traditional sweet coconut milk type of smell--not exactly coconut but like a coconut shampoo type of smell. It's very pretty. But it was extremely sheer on me and after 3 hours, it is mostly gone and there is just a faint whiff on my wrists and forearms.

I like heavier scents so I don't think I would make this a regular scent for me. But for a more girly girl, this is pretty fantastic. Its the kind of scent you would wear with a gauzy dress going to the farmers market in the morning--it's clean and fresh and feels like the equivalent of a milky baby lotion type of scent.It makes you feel feminine. Winner!