special dress you are wearing, and want to use a

foundation garment (such as "Spanx") for example ~

that covers the torso (and comes up very high on the

torso as well).

For products that contain EOW (or even

other Pheros) that should be kept away from the

face and neck ~ and generally used on the

torso (or "lollipop" method)...since that area

would be covered...would you still use it there?

Or if not? Where would be the best secondary

spots to apply? (especially EOW containing

items).

Ditto what Molls said. Also, you could do a swipe of cops behind your knees, just above the crease.

Edited by StacyK

Hmm.. I've done that before, and I still did the lollipop. I think I also put some on the inside of my elbows...

Ditto what Molls said. Also, you could do a swipe of cops behind your knees, just above the crease.

Thanks, Molls & StacyK !

I wear a spandex undershirt every day rather than a traditional bra, (can't tolerate those straps!), so I know what you mean. For cops heavy blends, I apply on the skin and allow to dry down first. But for anything else - perfumes and pheros - I do the lollypop right ON the spandex. It's a FABULOUS diffuser with your body heat and usually lasts even longer than direct to the skin application.

I wear a spandex undershirt every day rather than a traditional bra, (can't tolerate those straps!), so I know what you mean. For cops heavy blends, I apply on the skin and allow to dry down first. But for anything else - perfumes and pheros - I do the lollypop right ON the spandex. It's a FABULOUS diffuser with your body heat and usually lasts even longer than direct to the skin application.

Thank you SO much for that info & suggestion, Mara! (I never even thought of actually applying

perfumes/pheros directly to the fabric like that :)

Good idea Mara! I gave up on the idea of cops working on clothes, but this WOULD work because of your body's heat. Awesome!

Oh Rose, I don't think Mara was suggesting she apply Cops to the underwear, just pheros and perfume. Bras and such really do make great diffusers as suggested though.

Since losing alot of weight recently I also wear an undershirt every day (although I still wear a bra as well) and I've never thought of applying directly to it. I just wear all my perfumes and pheros as usual, and I don't think it makes a difference in diffusion. I might try Mara's method though!

Haha - I thought you were talking about a job application at first. Too much time out in the sun today lol.

Edited by quietguy

That was funny, quietguy...I guess I did word the title in an unusal way!

I just looked at the title of the thread and not the forum it was in for contextual clues lol.

I wear a spandex undershirt every day rather than a traditional bra, (can't tolerate those straps!), so I know what you mean.

:offtopic: I am on a "bra strike" myself.....and have been for a couple of years now. I generally wear genie bras....love love love them.....very comfortable!!!! Most comfortable bra ever! I do wear a more traditional bra if I have a special outfit that requires one, and I also use high-impact sports bras for my workouts, but other than that, I'm a genie girl!! I also use their cami shapers for when I need some extra shaping.

Edited by Dolly