SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have a sugared plums & sugared elderflower :) Any chance of any of those making an appearance?

Don't think I have elder flower, but I def have elderberry.

Plum is difficult, most plum oils offered have a degree of spice in them and they are only offered seasonally.

Any interest in a spiced plum or elderberry?

Ooooh bushels of berries to request, y'all, c'mon now! Besides the aforementioned elderberry there's also Acai Berry, Boysenberry, Mulberry, Dewberry and Cranberry. Doesn't Sugared Boysenberry sound like A Thing You Need In Your Life?

*pokes everyone with a stick*

Ok.. I'm off the reservation here but aside from berries et What about something like Sugared Attars? Or is there something already close to that?

Ok.. I'm off the reservation here but aside from berries et What about something like Sugared Attars? Or is there something already close to that?

Well, you've already got them, just individually. A compound blend of them would have to be ordered as a PE.

I would say that's exactly what Sugared Majmua is, for example, and also Sugared Nag Champa.

Ok. Thanks. That sounds like what I'm looking for.

I want to add something a little classic/exotic to the group.

Mara, which vanilla is added to your Sugared White Musk? Is it the non foody one (as in Marsha Mellow)?

Mara, which vanilla is added to your Sugared White Musk? Is it the non foody one (as in Marsha Mellow)?

I have well over a hundred vanilla oils. It was a mixture of them, and no, not the non-foody type, it's closer to the "true" vanilla type in Sugared Vanilla.

I have well over a hundred vanilla oils. It was a mixture of them, and no, not the non-foody type, it's closer to the "true" vanilla type in Sugared Vanilla.

thanks!!! :D It's on my list to get...the non foody vanilla is one of the only perfume notes that gives me a headache (since I was young)..this makes me very happy!!!!

Dear Mara,

I just tried Sugared Cardamom today and now I am really hungry because it smells exactly like the cardamom in cooking! I was thinking it would be really yummy layered with rose, cream, and pistachio (as in the Afghani pudding dessert called firnee). I see you already have Sugared Roses and Sugared Cream. How about some Sugared Pistachio?

Pistachio is a very hard oil to find! I think I have only laid my hands on some twice in my life. What you can do tho, is use pistachio flavor oil instead - you can find different types online for pastry, ice cream and candy - flavor oils may be very concentrated but they are skin safe, and you can get them in tiny bottles, like 1/8th of an ounce.

Dear Mara,

I just tried Sugared Cardamom today and now I am really hungry because it smells exactly like the cardamom in cooking! I was thinking it would be really yummy layered with rose, cream, and pistachio (as in the Afghani pudding dessert called firnee). I see you already have Sugared Roses and Sugared Cream. How about some Sugared Pistachio?

Silkilocks you should try an ISO for "Lick Of Cream". There's no pistachio in it but the cream in that combined with the Cardamom is TDF!!

A little OT for a sec...

My friend had an apartment in W. Los Angeles (way back...) and there was a little market called "Rose Market". Pretty sure it was Persian owned. They had the most delicious ice cream. They had a "Saffron Pistachio", it had just a touch of Rose Water in it. Just delicious. :abfx:

I wonder if they are still there... :)

Wait, was there a Pistachio in "Petit Four Your Thoughts"? That had Raspberry though, but if you'd like to try it for the Pistachio, I may have a trial you can have. If you'd like.

Edited by StacyK

Would anybody buy Sugared Bamboo if it were available? :Emoticons04269::Emoticons0804::nope02716:

I would try it, Wiz. The "Outdoors Twins" haha!

That would be a nice combo for the Green Musk...

I'm still campaigning for Sugared Boysenberry here, people, c'mon now!

I agree with the Green Musk but as far as Boysenberry goes ... sounds great if you are female .... :D

You're stuck in that gender binary box, QG.. be adventurous, lol

I ordered all the musks except for Pink. Baby steps, baby steps ... lol. :D

Is there a review thread for Sugared Marshmallow?

I received mine today. It's wearing VERY light. I had to slather a bunch to get something. Maybe my nose is broken? I'm getting lightest whiff of the smell you get when you open a bag of marshmallows. My only gripe is that I'll probably go through this fast since I can't smell much. Maybe travel shock? I'll try again in a few days.

Is there a review thread for Sugared Marshmallow?

I received mine today. It's wearing VERY light. I had to slather a bunch to get something. Maybe my nose is broken? I'm getting lightest whiff of the smell you get when you open a bag of marshmallows. My only gripe is that I'll probably go through this fast since I can't smell much. Maybe travel shock? I'll try again in a few days.

Hearts, this is how Marshamallow wears: It's extremely clingy and last for long hours on the skin, but it HUGS to the skin, there's no throw at all when in oil by itself, but if you sniff close to your skin it will be there all day. If you want it to throw, you need to add some to one of your sprays.

No thread yet for any of the new ones I guess. I will see to it. thanks for reminding me.

Hearts, this is how Marshamallow wears: It's extremely clingy and last for long hours on the skin, but it HUGS to the skin, there's no throw at all when in oil by itself, but if you sniff close to your skin it will be there all day. If you want it to throw, you need to add some to one of your sprays.

No thread yet for any of the new ones I guess. I will see to it. thanks for reminding me.

Thanks PM:) that makes sense. When I pressed my nose up to it, it was a really realistic marshmallow! My bottle might even still be settling from shipping.

I'd like something watery... Bamboo doesn't sound bad. I'm thinking Blue & Water.

Sugared Ocean

Sugared Blue Musk (A Watery type, like in GOTBM.

On a different note, I've also been thinking of Sugared Apple Blossom (for us girls that like to be squeaky clean, sometimes).

Edited by StacyK

Soooooooooo late to this shindig. If this was a job,I'd be fired! This is so dang cool though, wish I would have seen it last month!

Ah, for what's its worth, I sent ya some pics. If you can still use one, great,if not, c'est la vie!

Also, I think Sugared Ocean sounds gorgeous. :)

I'm going for Blueberry and Bonfire first. I can place an order pretty soon here.

Soooooooooo late to this shindig. If this was a job,I'd be fired! This is so dang cool though, wish I would have seen it last month!

Ah, for what's its worth, I sent ya some pics. If you can still use one, great,if not, c'est la vie!

Also, I think Sugared Ocean sounds gorgeous. :)

I'm going for Blueberry and Bonfire first. I can place an order pretty soon here.

Cheesy!! Hi!! :)