SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahem... Sugared English ... Toffee ;) I would know those eyes anywhere

LOL yes, well...I told Mara it's a nice tribute to my Anglophile tendencies.

Loving these labels, it's a lot of fun to recognize people and see new faces! :D

I was planning on Sugared Licorice. But if you want one closer to anise seed than licorice root, I can do that!

Oh no, I love what is in Absinthe of Malice and I thought if I could buy the Leather and Anise / Licroice one I would have a good vibe going. I know whatever one you choose to with will be a winner for me.

JOC,take off your adblock! ... Liz,lMAO @ your Mom!,no I am not in any of these...Bats,oh that is awesome,Katz,ummm,my such green eyes you have ;) ...Molls,Mel,MzDC,Dolly,Xev...oh sheesh,just Everybody!!! this is such a trip :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

Edited by Calii

Caliiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Send me a picture!!!

Awww,thanks,but I only have the Halloween avatar online and I think you have enough of those :lol: :lol:

My word, I am LOVING every one of these!!! Sugared Oak Moss here, and Liz, I ADORE your mom's Sugared Bananas! So sweet and funny! :) Gosh, wow, sense of awe! Love them all!

You are another one I can't wait to get my hands on...OAK MOSS!!!! MY LOVE!!! Will prob be the first one I get. Doesn't hurt that it's a gorge label!!

Awww,thanks,but I only have the Halloween avatar online and I think you have enough of those :lol: :lol:

Do you have it in a larger than avatar size? I can use that one for Sugared Hay, it would be perfect!

That's one that I did NO work on, btw. ElizabethOSP did all the cool designing and color manipulating, as well as posing for it. She's a screamingly talented artist and musician. I am so touched and thankful that she allowed me to use this amazing shot for this collection.

:Emoticons04235:

I'm in love with everyone. Everyone is unique and gorgeous. The face in Bonfire is intriguing. I'm not asking who it is I am just saying!! The eyes! Smashing.

And the dancing girl in the red dress for Currants! Nice. Halo is so perfect for Pure Sugar with that fairy tale braid!!

It's me, MDC!!! Mara made me look cute!

WHOS THE MOVIE STAR ON SUGARED BONFIRE????

LV, you crack me up!! LOL I saw this post and HAD to come on over! :Hug_emoticon:

ETA: Everyone on the labels is absolutely gorgeous. I've never been a part of something quite like this forum and LPMP where the labels can be as coveted as the product itself. I'm super excited she let me sneak in to be a part of this with all of you beautiful ladies (and gents).

Edited by StoremyWhether

Well I still have a vanilla variety that has your name on it. But I also have another 35-40 fruits, resins and flowers to go... just send some pix that you think might work well on a label and I'll match it with something suitable.

:LuvU396:

I emailed you a few pics ;) Go wild!

These are so beautiful! Everyone looks really gorgeous. I'm not in any of the pics (hate photos), but I'm so looking forward to being able to buy some of these sugared lovelies. I've been staying away from LP lately to avoid temptation. Resistance seems futile now. :perfume:

I knew I wanted cinnamon, but now I must order cedar just to look at your beautiful men. Shoot, now I think I am going to have to order them all. It's like have a support system sitting right there at home. These labels just make you happy.

Cinnamonmel, I was wondering who that hottie was with the baby, but I didn't want to ask and sound like a lecherous old woman :-)

Heh, I'm going to show him this! Feel free to be a lecherous woman!! I am haha, I'm 7 years older :)

I think we all might find ourselves chatting to our bottles now they have pics of forum members on, it's so cute. Thanks Mara for doing this and making everyone feel special!

Holy moly sugared bananas!! How'd I miss this one? Straight on my list, and the pic is brilliant. Reminds me of my grandma.

Heh, I'm going to show him this! Feel free to be a lecherous woman!! I am haha, I'm 7 years older :)

I think we all might find ourselves chatting to our bottles now they have pics of forum members on, it's so cute. Thanks Mara for doing this and making everyone feel special!

Holy moly sugared bananas!! How'd I miss this one? Straight on my list, and the pic is brilliant. Reminds me of my grandma.

I know what an amazing way to make your customers / forum members feel special. Yet another reason why I'm a loyal customer

Incredible design Elizabeth! All you ladies never cease to surprise, inspire and amaze me.*

And Mara, who knew you'd be the one to single-handedly - albeit inadvertently - cause "The Great Avi Interchange", LOL.

ETA: *and I must not forget to include the exceptional - though few - remarkable men who choose to join us here in the forum :)

Edited by LoveStruck55

Oh my goodness, everyone is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

I am like Vladmyra, totally camera shy, but it is such a delight to be able to put faces to names. And of course makes me want to buy bottles almost regardless of what is in them.... though what is in them is certainly wickedly tempting all on its own!!!

She DOES Misscheriedarlyn! LOVE your expression Fleur and I adore your label pic too MCD. So beautiful and *very* moving. <3

Thank you Rose. I can't believe Abby was ever so small! That was only a few years ago...I'm trying to figure out if she is wet in that picture or what! She looks like a waif.

I did think that was you on pumpkin Molls!! Too damn cute!!!

Incredible design Elizabeth! All you ladies never cease to surprise, inspire and amaze me.*

And Mara, who knew you'd be the one to single-handedly - albeit inadvertently - cause "The Great Avi Interchange", LOL.

ETA: *and I must not forget to include the exceptional - though few - remarkable men who choose to join us here in the forum :)

And Miss Lily...you look so much like my sister! That dazzling smile!!!! I would buy her this so she could pretend to be on a label but she would object to the lilies. She wears only one LP. Every day. Sveet Tooth. That is all!

And Miss Lily...you look so much like my sister! That dazzling smile!!!! I would buy her this so she could pretend to be on a label but she would object to the lilies. She wears only one LP. Every day. Sveet Tooth. That is all!

TY MDC <3 I'd been checking the labels for days, anxiously checking for you & Abby after our posts awhile back. I got choked up when I saw it... that HUG with Abby & her beautiful Mum!!! I love shots that are emotional, fleeting moments (you always get that with animals tho - no agenda and no "intentional" posing) What was Michaels reaction?

LOL about your sis... I never even read about Sveet Tooth until last week & it quickly made it on my wish list!

Oh my goodness Michael was so happy! He got choked up too seeing his two favorite girls on something he knows I love. Of course he requested a bottle to put on display on his bookshelf. He says he will never open it and that it is priceless!

I bought my sister Sveet Tooth because I knew she loved foodies but also because of the label...she loves bats. I was trying to get her going on a little collection...but she continues to reorder just the one when she runs out! Silliest thing I've ever heard! Oh well...to each her own I suppose...

Lol it's sweet her faithful lover-like devotion to the one scent. And we can't even talk about your pic....so unspeakably lovely.

MARA IS SUGARED BANANAS GOING TO BE LIKE SUGAR FRIED BANANAS OR MORE REGULAR BANANAS? NOT THAT IT MATTERS SINCE IM GETTING IT EITHER WAY BUT I WOULD LKKE TO KNOW. YES I MEAN TO SHOUT