SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halo, your kids look adorable! I was thinking that traditional Sugared Vanilla would be a must have for me since it works well with everything. Now I am considering Sugared Milk Chocolate too! Love the fur babies on the labels as well. Thanks for making this all easier! NOT! j/k ;)

Ohhh Halo they are adorable !!!

... Mara you did miracles with my super small and very low resolution Halloween image on Sugared Hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just LUV it !! :abfx: :abfx: :abfx:

Gorgeous Saffron! Do I like red musk? I have no idea!

Thanks, I'm thinking the same thing...I'm like red musk? I love LP red so I'm hoping it's a similar feel lol, and your label MDC is one of my favorites!

Edited by saffron23

Thank you!!

I am trying to think of an LP with red musk in it and I can't. Maybe Lala Gulaba? Well, we can get small sizes so it's not too big of a risk. I am going to try it! Your exotic label makes me think I will like it!!

That's how I feel about so many of these....but then if I end up loving them all...oh LP addiction it never ends :Emoticons04235:

Sugared question........Black pepper? I love it in all of the PE's I've tried. Would this ever be an option?

I did consider it but didn't think there would be much interest. Would you really want it? I have tons of different kinds of pepper EOs here so it could be easily accomplished. :)

I agree Luna. PINK Pepper has become quite popular in many current commercial perfumes and with good reason I think. It lends a lovely bite where needed and is more delicate than black pepper for perfumery purposes. I can see myself playing with these layerables to tweak them and get them more to where I want them to be to my taste and Pink Pepper could add some zest to a lot of fragrance blends. Just my thoughts.

ETA: http://www.fragrantica.com/notes/Pink-Pepper-91.html

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I'm officially swamped with pix at the moment! I got a whole flood of them once these went up! :D Thank you everyone for all your wonderful contributions!

I am making my way through the stack and sending each one to the contributor for an OK, then they are being posted.

My intention is to have no more than one label per person, and no one can send pictures of anyone other than themselves unless I get a direct ok from the subject. Yes, I even got permission from the kids on these labels. Please do not send pictures of other people without asking their permission first, and if they want to be on one, they should send me the image themselves. But right now I may have enough - I do not need any pet pix or generic pix, I think we just might have enough people, yay! :)

I did consider it but didn't think there would be much interest. Would you really want it? I have tons of different kinds of pepper EOs here so it could be easily accomplished. :)

My favorite was Peppered sexpot and there was also a cherry black pepper (July girl maybe?) Whatever pepper was used in that would be fantastic!

Your label is absolutely gorgeous. I just had to go and order the red musk !!!!

I thought this was JLo on Sugared Red Musk. This is a supermodel label. ;) Awesome picture.

I love your label saffron! Thanks for all the kind words about my kids.

Halo, your girls' labels are so adorable, and Saffron, OMG!!! Beautiful!

OMG your girls!!!! Love me some Fifi and Zoe!!!

HOLY SHIT SAFFRON ARE YOU A PLAYMATE???? :Emoticons0086:

Super hot!!!

I thought about using one of my boudoir pics, but I think my b/f would have flipped, lol..

Thanks all of you, I really owe all the credit to the photographer she worked all the magic(and the hair and makeup artist who made me look so great) I'm just so excited to be on something from a company I love so much, and has such an awesome community, the sugareds labels are some of my favorites, I really will have to collect them all!

Can we order the ones that don't have labels posted yet? I just put a sugared pink grapefruit in my cart then started wondering if I'd messed up...

Yuppers! I *plan* to have labels for all of them by the end of the weekend. If not very soon after.

Eek! Is it still OK for me to send mine in today?

I'm officially swamped with pix at the moment! I got a whole flood of them once these went up! :D Thank you everyone for all your wonderful contributions!

I am making my way through the stack and sending each one to the contributor for an OK, then they are being posted.

My intention is to have no more than one label per person, and no one can send pictures of anyone other than themselves unless I get a direct ok from the subject. Yes, I even got permission from the kids on these labels. Please do not send pictures of other people without asking their permission first, and if they want to be on one, they should send me the image themselves. But right now I may have enough - I do not need any pet pix or generic pix, I think we just might have enough people, yay! :)

Eek! Is it still OK to send mine, or is it too late? Sister and camera just arrived!