SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much, ivy_fiddlefox! It's from one of my old modeling pics from a couple of years back. I am so totally honored by this! One of my favorite scents, too!

Mara: From the bottom of my toes, thank you so, so much -- it means so much to me! I will be hoarding my bottles of Sugared Apricot for many years to come!

Sugared dogwood blossoms is so cute. I always thought dogwood blossoms smelled stinky though... maybe the perfume isn't stinky! lol

Hmm... Maybe it's really Callery pear trees that stink... they look similar.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Thank you so much, ivy_fiddlefox! It's from one of my old modeling pics from a couple of years back. I am so totally honored by this! One of my favorite scents, too!

Mara: From the bottom of my toes, thank you so, so much -- it means so much to me! I will be hoarding my bottles of Sugared Apricot for many years to come!

Gorgeous!

Everyone looks great! I will try to live up to my "clean musk" moniker, be a gentleman and leave it at that haha!

Edited by quietguy

OMG!!! I just saw all of these!! They are amazing!! Y'all are so beautiful!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW!!!! Is it too late to get in on this? I love all the new labels!!

I'm in the home stretch, Christy, but I still have room, send NOW! :D

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

So glad we finally got an LP hottie on apricots!! It's one I want but wanted to wait until someone was on it...and a gorgeous redhead!!!

Sugared dogwood blossoms is so cute. I always thought dogwood blossoms smelled stinky though... maybe the perfume isn't stinky! lol

Hmm... Maybe it's really Callery pear trees that stink... they look similar.

lol! thank you...have no idea what Dogwood Blossoms are! Maybe Mara can make them unstinky!!

Oh I didn't even know there was a pear one!!!! That one will be a favorite for sure...

Oh I didn't even know there was a pear one!!!! That one will be a favorite for sure...

The original Sugared Pears is one of my all-time favorite scents, so delicious!

I just got my label from Mara! I'm so excited and just like JudyO said, honored, to be part of LPMP label history!! I can't even describe my excitement, and I'm Sugared Pink Musk to go with my pink hair! This is just too cool, and I never got to smell S. Pink Musk when it was around the first time. I do have quite a few hoarded samples from the Sugareds from olden times ;) but never Pink Musk, I can't wait to smell it! White Musk with Pink Sugars sounds divine to me. :D

Thank you, Beautiful Mara xoxox *hugesquishyhugs*

Can someone explain how the $10 credit works? Sorry to be such an old noob!

JudyO, everyone, just awesome looking! LOVE that gorgeous red hair!

Awwww, shucks, thank you so much, Rose B! You look pretty dang good yourself!

So glad we finally got an LP hottie on apricots!! It's one I want but wanted to wait until someone was on it...and a gorgeous redhead!!!

That is kind of you, MDC! I totally honored to be on one of Mara's lovely creations!

I am soooo loving all these lovely labels! It's so nice to put a face to everyone here! I'm completely in awe of Mara's marvelous work and creations!!

Wow, so pretty everyone!!! Ivy, you remind me of cotton candy I love it.

Thank you, bruiseviolet! That totally goes with the theme I think, with the pink sugars which are in the blend! :bday1029:

More awesomeness!!! Kitty and Ivy,you look beautiful, Mara, seems not to be able to do wrong with these!

Thank you so much, Rose!! Thats so sweet, it means a lot!! xox I am so honored to be part of this :)

Love the cotton candy colors!

Did you mean my cotton candy colors? If so, thanks go to Mara! But I'll say thanks on account of my hair ;)