Need a green or spicy scent to draw them in when performing

Frida's Lotus

Hi all--

Just curious what you think would be the best scent and phero combo for meeting people when I'm out singing at a gig? I like green and spicy scents-- Tropique/ Amphrite and Veloute Lavande are my favourite scents thus far-- but open to trying any!

Thanks

Welcome Frida's Lotus! if it were me, I would go with something like Topper, anything with DHEAS, perhaps Cougar, or even Treasured Hearts or Open Windows. Could you be more specific about what you are hoping to attract? That would narrow it down a lot. Maybe Crescendo w/ Topper? Terra mater w/ Treasured Hearts? Cougar *scented* Potion? Would these notes work for you?

:)

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

It *is* a lovely scent FL, and I just recently got the UNscented Treasured Hearts. For me, it's a very happy, loving, mellow, agreeable, laid back kind of feel to it. Check out the forum reviews on it. It has a wide range of applications. You really can't go wrong with it and I wish I had tried it much sooner!

Welcome Frida's Lotus! Rose's input is spot on... You can't go wrong with any of these! IMO you might want to experiment ahead of time with whatever you choose so you know what "selfies" to expect since you are performing. There are a number of talented musicians/performers in the forum who may have first hand experience & can give you some ideas and suggestions... Not the least of which is our glorious leader (Potion Master) who's a literal and figurative Rock Star in her own right. :)

Edited by LoveStruck55

LP Rouge. It's not green but it is a spicy attention getter. It's LP Red with a little extra glowing shine. The LFM Phero just seals the deal. This would also go well with a dash of cops. All eyes would definitely be on you. :)

There's also the LP Winter Variant. It's not spicy but it's got a great green musk. Plus all the loving mystique of the LP line. It will cover any pheromones if you plan to use them. It's available in the sale thread.

Edited by StacyK