Advice Needed... Best Pheros for driving my ex nuts

Hi All,

Im seeing an ex boyfriend at my high school reunion in September. We have been on and off for years. We are both in relationships now but he has repeatedly broken my heart. Interestingly we have never had sex.. but came close with him pulling the breaks. Stupidly I have been devastated by him on more than one occasion and Im hoping for some phero revenge..lol. Which phero's do you think would reak some havoc? I would love to imprint myself on his mind...FOREVER LOL. Hes done some real damage to my soul and I want to return the favor. He sent me a text after he saw I accepted and he said "Im going to make you fall harder for me than I have for you." So obviously the obsession is still mutual. He is not attracted to alpha female signatures and I don't want to drive him further into competition with me. I want to imprint this bastard for good.

Advice please??!!!???!!!

and Help.

I haven't tried many but have been reading soooo much lately. If you want girly-girl and DIHL - Lace seems like winner. I sooo wanted to get that this order but already busted my piggy bank of what I ordered - so many to try. LFM and SS4W also have had good reviews, but seemed the LFM reviews talked @ lasting impresions - wish I'd ordered that too! But have LP rouge w/ LFM so.... at least I have some on hand. :)

Let me know how it goes. I did buy FB of leather bc of reviews - sometimes I need to feel more alpha confident - and reviews seemed to say it would do this. Also maybe make you 'care' a bit less. Or that's what I was reading into the reviews.

Updated to add: After reading everything here - added LFM to my recent order - just 'had' too. I know y'all said LFN, but if I need extra kick in butt maybe I could add in some of my Leather (on the way) or cops. Anyhow - just 'had' to have LFM. Now I think I'll have my most basics.

Thanks for starting this post KrazyKat - this info I wanted to know too (for diff reasons) - want to ensure I leave good lasting impressions. :)

Edited by Beach Goddess

Hi All,

Im seeing an ex boyfriend at my high school reunion in September. We have been on and off for years. We are both in relationships now but he has repeatedly broken my heart. Interestingly we have never had sex.. but came close with him pulling the breaks. Stupidly I have been devastated by him on more than one occasion and Im hoping for some phero revenge..lol. Which phero's do you think would reak some havoc? I would love to imprint myself on his mind...FOREVER LOL. Hes done some real damage to my soul and I want to return the favor. He sent me a text after he saw I accepted and he said "Im going to make you fall harder for me than I have for you." So obviously the obsession is still mutual. He is not attracted to alpha female signatures and I don't want to drive him further into competition with me. I want to imprint this bastard for good.

Advice please??!!!???!!!

and Help.

LFN his brain, all the way. We've talked LFM before. It's all the power of LFM with a little kick in the butt from the 'none. I think you'd like it.

• 1 month later...

KrazyKat, how did the revenge at the reunion go? I have to admit I'm impatiently awaiting your report, because I'm in a similar situation :)

Gosh, I want to know too!! I'm not in a similar situation but hoping to be and want to be prepared. Not that I'm evil or anything but let's face it, we all have (at least) ONE that we want to make weak in their knees and cry that they were so dumb to let us go. :D Or maybe that is wrong?

Nah.... ;)

LFN is relatively quite alpha IMO- if he's at all alpha sensitive / doesn't react well to it as you said, it seems risky. It makes people scurry out of my way like I'm a runaway train. Straight up CB or Bang! sounds like a better choice to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say I find LFN very alpha. I wear it a lot and I am still very accessible to people. It's sexy, but guys dont get chummy. They admire you. LFN makes you queen of the castle, and you can still be a charming and gracious queen. And I think with an ex who broke your heart, the best phero statement is: I rule.

Rocketfuel or SS4W have made me a total man magnet in the past but LFN could also be a choice, why not road test them before and see which one works best for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Everyone... I ended up wearing Occo under Cuddly Bunny under Super Sexy in spray and LFN on pulse points....I know its a no-no, but the combo worked together for me BEAUTIFULLY! it was lethal, I was lethal. I made sure to get all up in ex's space quite a bit. He was very flirty and I was as cool as a cucumber. I was there alone and he was there with his partner. I didn't feel bad about it one bit, in fact I ran into a few single classmates who where flirty, overall a good night and I *think* I may have left a memorable impression on him.

Edited by KrazyKat

Glad you left a good impression.....just fyi......OCCO, plus CB, Plus LFN is a LOT of cops.....no wonder the men were flirty.....probably wanted in your pants......

Hahaha! Dolly

I didn't mind the attention, especially at my age...lol. I wouldn't wear this combo as an everyday combo for obvious reasons but I just NEEDED to get phero revenge on my ex...lol.

Edited by KrazyKat

Thanks Ladies! I gotta an email from the ex, he wanted to let me know it was great seeing me and if we could "catch up on old times." I politely turned him down and gently reminded him that I did meet his wife and they seemed very happy.

Thanks Ladies! I gotta an email from the ex, he wanted to let me know it was great seeing me and if we could "catch up on old times." I politely turned him down and gently reminded him that I did meet his wife and they seemed very happy.

hahahahaa - awesome!! So happy for you,and good for you in the way you handled. I may have to write down your 'formula' - just in case. Hee.

Guest cutie.pie

I politely turned him down and gently reminded him that I did meet his wife and they seemed very happy.

Now that's what I call revenge!! :D

Wow, if he contacted you even though he's married, you definitely got your revenge! :you-go-girl: That, and he sounds like he is not exactly respectful to his wife. If I am in a happy relationship and fully respect my partner, then it doesn't even cross my mind to reach out to ex's to "catch up"!

However, I have a few ex's I would love to try this on :CHUBBY~214: