Lady Casanova

Dolly

Well, have you ever smelled a scent that wraps mystery, elegance, refinement, and raw sexuality all into one? This one does it.

It is floral but not loud, resinous but not too dark, and sweet but not sickeningly so. This is perfectly balanced, and fantastically done.....I may need a full bottle of this too.....oh my poor credit card!

OK, so I applied a few different scents this morning because my sweetie wanted to sniff some of the new releases.....I applied Me Jane, Sultry Afternoon, and Lady Casanova all in differemt spots......hands down, Lady Casanova was his favorite. He smelled them all wet, and then periodically through to drydown. This one remained his favorite, and after each time he smelled it, he said...."You need a big bottle." After a couple of hours, he said......"The others are nice, but you HAVE TO get a big bottle of this one."

• 4 weeks later...

The more times I wear this one, the more I like it.....I am glad that my full-sized bottle came along with my June sampler......I have already burned through my original sample of it......

• 1 month later...

OK, so this one actually made it to my "multiple bottle list".....I burned through a sample vial and half of a full-sized bottle in record time.....bought a second bottle when it hit the "almost endangered" list......

• 3 months later...

This one smelled like spicy chocolate to me, once on it was more sweet spice while the chocolate smell receded to the background. later the smell morpher again to something like violets?

This is a good alluring haunting scent that lasted a while - definitely a bottle purchase - b/c i love it, love it :lol::wub:

Yep, it IS violets!

I have historically had a bad time with most florals.....UNTIL I found LP......now, I have found that there are SOME that I can wear (I still have some that give me trouble)....but violets are beautiful on me! I love Lady Casanova.....so does my honey!

• 5 months later...

This sounds absolutely lovely! It has several of my favourite notes in it; labdanum, vanilla, orris, rose & cinnamon :020105~21:

My only hesitation is the clove...is it very prominent?

This sounds absolutely lovely! It has several of my favourite notes in it; labdanum, vanilla, orris, rose & cinnamon :Hug_emoticon:

My only hesitation is the clove...is it very prominent?

I don't find the clove very prominent on its own, but there is a very distinct spiciness.....for me the spiciness stays in the background....it is a lovely scents and one of my faves.....and one of my sweetie's faves too....