Hi all

7omislav

I ordered men's sample set out of curiosity and I must say I love almost all of the scents.

I don't like the smell of Pashazade and Love potion: Homme but only because I have some "thing" against vanilla. :say19:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I have a thread in my journal that lists the current scents I have and there are a lot of reviews on current men's scents if you need any ideas.

I do not know if you have played with the idea of pheromones yet but they do sell some good pheromone mixes here also.

I am happy to answer any qeustions.

Greetings 7omislov,

I'm wading my way through the men's collection for my hubby, I get to do the fun sniffing and he gets to experience the results of the pheromone products. Fun times ! I'm new too, btw.

Welcome here! you have found the best place to be...I love Voracious on my SP,a never fail turn on! it can be an an acquired scent for some,don't over do it & wait for the final dry down,if you try it :)

I see a lot of female members here, I wonder why it's that?

Mara has flat-out cornered the market on the best scents/pheros out there for ladies (and men, too!), She's developed a cult-like following amongst her devotees for good reason because she's "The Potion Master" and treats her customers like friends -- something you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by JudyO

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the fun and the forum too ^_^

There are plenty of items to keep you busy and lots of reading too - happy hunting!