Maple Sugared Bacon

Beccah

AD1-SugBacon2.jpg

Maple Sugared Bacon

* Yummy bacon, hickory smoke, maple syrup and a dash of white sugar.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
  • Bacon: a meat ruled by Adonis; when used as a Wiccan food can be eaten to increase earnings. Can be smeared on the body to remove marital tension and to aid in the forgiveness of adulterous affairs.*

*Bacon meaning gleaned from this very helpful site: http://hubpages.com/hub/Wicca-in-the-Kitchen-Wiccan-Food-List-Foods-and-their-Magical-Properties

~ Beccah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was really, really hard not to lick off. Whoever said bacon was a man attractant was clearly lying because it's a fundamental human attractant. And no, it didn't make me smell like bacon grease either. Think instead a candied smokiness that you can't quite place for a few seconds until you realize OH MY TENTACLES IT'S BACON. There is also maple and bacon in Breakfast in Bed but this is much more prominent. It might not just be human bait either because Lestat bit the hand I tested it on twice. What we do for love.

As others said --- BACON! Sweet and smokey, mouthwateringly so. I've tested this three times now, and every time there is a stage where it threatens plasticky-ness, but that always passes and goes back quite promptly to meaty magic.

OK, this should come as no surprise to anyone; I smell ridiculously good, and the perfume bearing my face as well as my "baby brother" Tucker does as well! :P

I'm getting a sort of sugary maple marshmallow sweetness that slowly morphs into something more smokey, rounded and complex. Maybe I naturally exude a meatiness about me and have pork Anosmia because I actually sense none in this perfume; just thick, sweet maple sugary yumminess with a decent wallop of smoke, reminiscent of how campfire smoke will cling to you after sitting near one for a while. Many hours later I am left with a sugary skin scent. On it's own it is absolutely perfect for autumn and I could see it easily adding either a little sweetness or depth when layering with other perfumes, depending on what it is paired with.

I'm either a genius or in my haste to WEAR ALL THE PERFUMES that came in my order, I layered this with ...and I Feel Fine and I am totally digging it. The dense chocolate of the latter seems to tone down the maple sweetness just slightly, allowing the greener notes of ...and I Feel Fine to emerge a bit more, tangled with a bit of smoke. I smell like the kind of girl who crashed in the host's bed after a party and woke him up with breakfast, a wake and bake and a wink; confident, sweet, a bit naughty, and always with a sense of adventure.

Edited by mcreepers

Ah, I used to be that girl! Haha, good times....

Just wanted to say GREAT review McCreepers! This wasn't in my radar at all, but reading your post makes me wanna at least sample it !

PS: that label of yours is damn adorable! :D

• 6 months later...

Trying this out again and it's a totally different experience. This time I was slapped in the face with a sugary marshmallow, then it dried down to pure smoked bacon. After about a half hour I am left with a delicious candied bacon smell, smoky, savory but not meaty and slightly sweet. Very different but wearable in a sneakily sexy way, like the scent of outdoor cooking clinging to me rather than the fragrance of an applied perfume.

*and thank you everyone for the compliments on the label! I still feel so honored to have been a part of this with all of my LPMP friends :)

Edited by mcreepers

• 3 years later...

I've pretty much had like 10 different things on me today, but my left wrist is currently ruled by Sugared Bacon. And the verdict is in, I totally smell like bacon and maple syrup. My man says I smell like a fat cop.