Sugared Berries

Beccah

AD1-SugBerries.jpg

Sugared Berries

* A delicious melange of mixed luscious berries and berry sugars. Blackberry. Boysenberry, Raspberry, Mulberry and Dewberry, blended with pink berry sugars and hints of other sugars, brown and white.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
  • BOYSENBERRY ~ A cultivated fruit, developed from a combination of blackberry and raspberry, thus the magickal meaning is a combination of the two: Healing, protection, money attractant, a food of the Fae, love inducing, stamina and vigor.
  • MULBERRY ~ Luck, willpower. protection, strength.
  • RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
  • Dewberry

• 2 weeks later...

This wore as a yummy pink syrupy complex berry. I wore it separately at first to enjoy the sugar and juicy berry scents. So glad it wasn't 100% raspberry on me as the black and boysenberry gave it more depth (I didn't detect the other two berries as much, or they blended well). It was sweet and fruity but not cloying or craft store berry/pink.

Then I did my experiment and layered Sugared Berries with LP Original. It was exactly what I was hoping for, a deep berry-mix paired with the mystery of LP. I could wear this combo all year long.

This is my first of the sugared collection and it's perfect! Can't wait to try some more

• 2 weeks later...

I have a love-hate relationship with berries, but I had to get this one since it's me in the label! :lol: In the bottle, this is berries and sugar, but on my skin, it is so, so much more!! A few years ago, I went wine tasting in Missouri. I had a delicious wine that was half white wine blended with fresh raspberry juice. That's exactly how this smelled. It was like I plunged my wrists into buckets of this wine, studded with blackberries, and then lightly dusted them with white sugar. It was so fresh and vibrant with the barest hint of tartness. As it dried down, I start to get the other berries and the pink feel. Particularly the mulberry, which I adore with pink sugar. In the long drydown, like sic plus hours, this is still there, soft, pink and more warm now with an almost caramel feel from brown sugar. Very girly without being immature. I absolutely love this!

I have a love-hate relationship with berries, but I had to get this one since it's me in the label! :lol: In the bottle, this is berries and sugar, but on my skin, it is so, so much more!! A few years ago, I went wine tasting in Missouri. I had a delicious wine that was half white wine blended with fresh raspberry juice. That's exactly how this smelled. It was like I plunged my wrists into buckets of this wine, studded with blackberries, and then lightly dusted them with white sugar. It was so fresh and vibrant with the barest hint of tartness. As it dried down, I start to get the other berries and the pink feel. Particularly the mulberry, which I adore with pink sugar. In the long drydown, like sic plus hours, this is still there, soft, pink and more warm now with an almost caramel feel from brown sugar. Very girly without being immature. I absolutely love this!

OK, I hate you! J/K.....you know I love you to bits BB! After that review, there is another that I simply MUST have....darn it!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG LOVE THIS!

Every time I think I couldn't love a scent in the Sugared line more, then I do. :D

This is like berry Kool-Aid, but I mean that in the best possible way. I think it's the mulberry, that note always seems to have a fruit punch-y kind of vibe to me and this is berrylicious yum-yum. So wonderfully sugar-sweet but also the tangyness of fresh berries. Much like my reaction to Sugared Pineapple, this is happiness in a bottle!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, Sugared Berries smells so much better than the Sugared Raspberry or the Sugared Blackberry. I guess when you combine the two together, and also throw in some mulberry, dewberry and boysenberry-- it must have a synergistic effect! I love the pink berry sugars in this too. This fragrance has depth and complexity, but still manages to be sweet and girly at the same time.

Also I like the fact that it's sugar sweet but tangy fresh simultaneously. I feel like I'm drinking a yummy sweet, mildly tangy, mixed berry fruitjuice. Juicy... berrylicious... Yum!

Edited by Silkilocks

• 3 weeks later...

Sugared Berries wet smells just like a berry juicy fruit punch, yummy! It has tons of throw and lasts crazy long on my skin, too. As it dries down, the berries deepen and become more complex, like a berry compote simmering on the stove. So delicious!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It has tons of throw and lasts crazy long on my skin, too. As it dries down, the berries deepen and become more complex, like a berry compote simmering on the stove. So delicious!

I've been considering trying this for a while. If it does indeed have some staying power, I may take the plunge...

• 3 months later...

Yum. At first sniff it was mostly mulberry (and maybe boysenberry...?); on my skin it quickly became something that smelled almost like cherry (even though that's not in here). The bit of brown sugar that's in there came to the fore, and I was momentarily worried that it would stay and distract from the berries, but it faded (as did the cherry-ish scent), leaving what I had initially smelled out of the bottle. I could wear this at any time of year and will have fun layering this with a bunch of other things I have.

• 2 years later...

I just received this today and I just wanted to say that I love this one! It's so light and refreshing! I was scared it was going to be like a heavy berry candle type but it's not at all! I will definitely be layering this with a lot of other scents!