Sugared Chai Spices

Beccah

• 1 month later...

This may be my favorite of the sugareds so far! It's beautiful! Spicy and fragrant, just like a cup of chai. It lasts for a long time, but isn't overpowering. I really, really, like this one!! I think it would layer beautifully with any vanillas.

• 2 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOO! My most favoritest tea EVER - with a splash of Sugared Warm Milk and Sugar???!!! OH YEAH! A perfect fall weather, warm and spicy delight! True to the tea, it's fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

This goes amazing with Unwrapped. The warm baked pear smell with spices....I fell asleep huffing my wrist and it was all over my sheets when I woke up. Heaven, brought to you by LPMP.

Luna, I haven't heard of that one yet :)

It's quite daunting to join LPMP when it's already been going for years, and to catch up on what all the Pheros are, what yumminess has already transpired before I ever got here, ArtFire, wax melts, soaps, body lotions.... and then not to forget about the monthly samplers. And I have to teach my nose what the names are of the things it likes and dislikes (and the dislikes are super odd for me). And to expose myself to scents I would not have thought of, to try to rewire my brain, expand my creativity. You ladies are so awesome in guiding us newbies. Thanks to everyone.

Edited by androstenol

I'm going on 5 years and STILL learning - you ALWAYS try everything on, ALWAYS... you can hate 400 things in a row that have a certain note, and then the 401st one you try that you think will be hopeless, is incredible and you can't live without it :)

• 8 months later...

Chai is one of those comforting "transport me, baby" pleasures in this life. Does this scent have contain enough cardamom that you know it is in the mix? If not, I'll get the Sugared Cardamom as well.

• 1 month later...

I ordered this bottle of yumminess. The cardamom is luscious. Androstenol, you are so right. Sugared Chai with Unwrapped..oooahhh. I also tried this with Sugared Vanilla Velvet, Sugared Cocoa Butter and Sugared Apples. I am a Mile High on Apple Pie.

This afternoon, I tried a combination I've been dying to try: Sugared Chai with a swipe of Sugared Oranges and a long roll of Sugared Bayberry. I smell like Christmas!

These layer ables are so incredibly versatile. I love playing perfumerie.

• 2 years later...