Kittenish

Dolly

AD-Kittenish.jpg

Kittenish

Cute, sweet, and easy to adore! Ingredients for inspiring love, laughter, vitality and playfulness, come together in a potion that smells like delectable Peaches and Caramel. So adorable, you can't help but fall in love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PEACH ~ Love, promotes fertility, happiness, abundance, marriage, longevity, wishes granted.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust-inducing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
BENZOIN ~ Purification, attract prosperity, all attraction, base for many incense blends, astral projection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, so I'm not normally partial to the soft, lighter scents, but this, I like.....

Wet, it is all peaches and caramel.......dry, it gives me a vibe almost like LP Winter Solstice.....this is one that develops and rounds out as it dries.....very nice!!! Makes me want to lick my arm!

Kittenish

In vial: sweet peach juice (yum!) and caramel!

On skin: oh, peach juice! This smells just like the peach juice I love to drink when I go on holiday, sweet and thick and genuinely peachy. I also smell the caramel, which is lightly smoky and not overly cloying. I also smell gentle pale fresh notes of white musk and white amber, and the juiciness of the peach is enhanced by the sugar cane. This is such a delicious scent, peach juice and caramelised amber-musk. In fact, this is one of the loveliest peach scents out there. Over time this starts to remind me of the Sugared scents, maybe Pure? The caramel is not too sweet but now smoky, the maple note really showing up. the peach has also toned down, but the ambers are really showing, as is the white musk. The combination of white musk and amber reminds me of Hera’s Eye, which I love, but without citrus. This is now a little bit fuzzy, not too much but there’s a gentle fluffiness with a smoky spicy bite to it. it dries down as sweet white amber and musk, such an endearing scent. I can’t stop sniffing this. Smoky white amber and white musk with a hint of fuzzy peach, this is purrfection! I need a bottle of this one asap! Meow!

Yay!

Yup, I specifically tried to convey a sense of baby kittenish fuzziness in there using sugar cane and white amber/musk, and several people have either described it as such, or as peach fuzz. Me happy.

• 1 month later...

This has turned out to be one of my favorites of the May releases...I love the white amber you use in this (is it the same as in EGG?), which keeps all the elements blended so well, soft and gentle, and melds with the musk in the drydown, making it a great skin scent, with a nice clean feeling. The wet stage has such a great fresh peach aura to it, not too sweet, and then the caramel comes out on my skin...again, just enough to give it a "playful" quality, but not too heavy. As I said before, Kittenish is the perfect name for this scent, it makes me wanna cuddle!

Kittenish is adorable :onigiri_moon_sleep:

It's sweet, but not too sweet; fuzzy, but not too fuzzy; fruity, but in a subtle way...

Like... when you have a dream about tasty sweets, then you wake up and you're eating your pillow :winktongue:

It's hard to describe. It isn't a sexy fragrance... just soft and cuddle-able like a baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap, just got a trial version (the samples are so massive wow! gosh, d&m you guys are so generous!)

Vial: I smell peaches, and musk.

On skin: wow, this is so hard to describe. I never do well with ambers since Ambers hate my skin, and in here, there is white amber and a light musk it smells amazing!!! WOW! I definately smell the peaches, but it's so fuzzy, and soft and innocent. I love it. The best thing about this potion, is that it smells delicious but more sophisticated to be used as a perfume. My sister has been following me like for the past 30mins!

omg, my wishlist is growing like others!

Beautiful scent!!!

Edited by esmeralda

I wore this one last weekend...I put a bit of it on, and met my sweetie. He was quick to ask me what I had on - and I had the dread feeling that somehow he hated it. So, I told him that it had peach and musk and amber...and he said, "I like it"! Yay! Later on when it had worn down a bit he sniffed closely again, and told me it was a cuddly scent - woohoo!

I am so enjoying this scent, I didnt get me a full bottle in my last order and am now thoroughly wishing I had!

It is so full and yummy on me and it LASTS for 12 hrs. after half a day I can still smell the warm carmel on me (I had noted it to be a yummy brown sugary scent). this is a very ncie, well done scent, that I love , my BF loves and others around me very much enjoy :thumb_up11:

I cant wait to try this ! I oredered full bottle without even testing it but I'm sure it'll be great, I"m obsessed with kittens anyway and love peach and sweet soft scents!

edit: I got mine today!! wee this is unique. It have that warm fuzzy blanket feeling and the peach reminds me of those gummy peach candies that are covered in sugar. It does also have that smoky dreamyishness to it.I'm glad I got a bottle!

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 5 months later...

this is dark creamy caramel, with sweet peaches - but not an overtly too sugary fruity smell.

i can smell each individually - the soft amber, burnt sugar, thick caramel the peaches and something that gives it a perfume edge.

This has an amazing throw - i put a little on the back of my hands just to sample and clouds of goodness have scented my room.

A great night time scent, it's warm and cuddly and just ahhhh

So glad i got a bottle as i love it, love it :lol::CHEERS~19:

So this is on my extensive first order list. Annnnd it sound TASTY! One concern- maple. I like maple, but sometimes on my skin there's a maple revolution. It takes over all else and I wind up smelling like a walking IHOP. Need I fear this? I hope not...all else about kittenish sounds so dang lovely, including the label-aww!

I would say the maple isn't as prevalent in Kittenish as in, say, Raven Moon. On the other hand, people get maple from Me, Jane! and there's not any in it! So YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason this mix smells like black licorice on my skin.

i dont get peach or caramel, my chemistry turns it into something else maybe.

if i can pinpoint what goes to licorice, i can fine tune my orders.

im praying it isnt the maple;

i want to order a full treacle trollop without getting a tester but i dont want anymore licorice.

for some reason this mix smells like black licorice on my skin.

i dont get peach or caramel, my chemistry turns it into something else maybe.

if i can pinpoint what goes to licorice, i can fine tune my orders.

im praying it isnt the maple;

i want to order a full treacle trollop without getting a tester but i dont want anymore licorice.

licorice? Crazy I dont get that at all..I want to pull out my kittenish today and see if I can help you figure out the random note...

I dont think maple is aded to many scents here so you should be okay if that is the note. I'd check out scoring a sniffee of treacle Trollop before nabbing a bottle if you are worried. But then again I am sure it wouldnt be a hard bottle to trade with someone if it doesnt work with you.

licorice? Crazy I dont get that at all..I want to pull out my kittenish today and see if I can help you figure out the random note...

I dont think maple is aded to many scents here so you should be okay if that is the note. I'd check out scoring a sniffee of treacle Trollop before nabbing a bottle if you are worried. But then again I am sure it wouldnt be a hard bottle to trade with someone if it doesnt work with you.

i think i am going to order the tester of treacle trollop,

it sounds so good i cant resist.

when i say black licorice, i mean *pop* sharp black licorice that doesnt get softer.

i know its got to be me.

the honeys rock on me and Ail's Sexology smells divine, so brown sugar is okay too.

thanks for your input !!!

i think i am going to order the tester of treacle trollop,

it sounds so good i cant resist.

Unless you're in the decant circle for the sniffies, trial vials of Private Edition scents are not available.

Edited by luna65

• 4 weeks later...

I really adore this! It's peachy/brown sugar/caramel/maple fuzziness, it makes me happy. :magicstick:

*edited to add - Maple is not a good note for me, my skin generally turns it into something acrid, burnt & sharp, but the maple in this very faint, I get just a hint of maple in the caramel.

Edited by coffeemama

• 1 year later...

It's as though I've got a completely different product than everyone who commented UT! I just put it on and it is ALL gushy peaches in my face with the juices running down my arm. AMAZING. Smells more like a peach than a peach does. So delicious it's euphoria-inducing. I get absolutely no caramel or brown sugar, and only the faintest hint of maple which I may be making up because others have mentioned it, lol. Maybe those things will come out more later...

ETA-- FOURTEEN hours later and it is still the most luscious pure peachy heaven! I never did get any caramel or brown sugar. Just a HUGE HUGE PERFECTLY RIPE SILKY PEACH.

Edited by tyvey

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

THIS is one of the reasons I just love the trading post. I was able to get my hands on this gem. (Thanks cheesy!)

The peach in this is absolutely delicious. Its so very realistic smelling and I'm reminded of soft fuzzy peach. The peach has something that is reminding me of Whisker Wishes.... Kittenish is more cuddly though. The maple is just in the background but adds a playful edge to it. Like Mara said above, this does give a sense of soft, sweet kitten fuzziness that is so cute and I just want to cuddle. I put this on before bed last night and kept catching whiffs of this yummy scent! I had a big smile on my face as I was drifting off to sleep because this smells heavenly! I wish I had been able to hoard more bottles of Kittenish!

I feel lucky that I got to nab an extra bottle before it was gone (that you would have to pry out of my cold dead hands); but the first brew of Whisker Wishes is very much like Kittenish indeed.

Yay!! I'm.so glad you love it Hearts!! :)

I did enjoy it, but I have had it since it came , and you see how full it still was. It just didn't get the attention it deserves from me...and I think its probably because of the maple. Maple often amps to the extreme on me. I'm so glad it found a good home though!

• 3 years later...

In vial I can pick up on the "maple syrup" along with overly ripe peach.

Its syrupy, gritty sugar and sour peaches before dry down...after, though...Its Candied peaches, like those chewie peach ring candies! I can almost taste it, it could even pass by as one of those super sugary milk drinks in the Asian market!

Swoon worthy, I'm glad a tiny dab goes a long mile. ?