Sugared Cherries

Beccah

AD1-SugCherries.jpg

Sugared Cherries

* a mixture of red, black and "wild" cherries, sweet and bold, combined with a variety of sugars, with the emphasis on the pink.

• CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 weeks later...

Omg this is a cherry lover's dream. Juicy, sweet cherry! It's reminding me of a cherry slurpee. I'm not sure if that will change, since my bottle just arrived... It might settle differently. I want to layer this with EVERYTHING.

• 1 month later...

Well, not only is there a very hot chick on the label....LOL, it smells really REALLY GORGEOUS!

I get the cherry slurpee at first, 100%......but then as it dries down it starts to deepen and have a lot more dimension. This is definitely NOT a single-note cherry, and that becomes totally evident upon drydown. I get a little bit of the sugar.....there is something else there that it is reminding me of too, and I can't quite identify it.....can't stop sniffing it though!!

Here is a really good combo too.....Sugared Cherries with OCCO White!!

Edited by Dolly

It also goes great with OCCO Black!!

LOL well then I finally have a reason to try OCCO Black! :w00t: Like I ever actually need a reason to get more LPs. I like to *think* there's a method to my madness though. I love Sugared Cherries even by itself! Definitely a staple for me now - and it lasts a good while (which I can't say about many of the sugareds on me!)

• 3 weeks later...

From bottle and wet on skin, get the cherry slurpee note others noted. Agree with others that on dry-down, loses the sweet slurpiness and pure cherry comes thru. I haven't had opportunity to layer with a lot yet, but have layered with a few things and brings exactly what I'd expect: a sweet cherry note.

This isn't piercy or stabby, but also not 'rounded' as it's a bright cherry on me. I agree with Dolly in that after a bit it does 'mature' and is less bright, more dimensional. Stays as a true cherry though, doesn't morph out of that.

• 3 months later...

Finally got to try this. Wet it was a maraschino syrup blast - never thought I'd say this but too much sweet and too much cherr for me! Late in drydown it becomes ambery and almond-pastey - agrees with me better. I'm going to try this with something like sugared cocoa butter to make it less heavy in the beginning....

• 2 months later...

I have been using my Sugared Cherries sparingly for some time now. It is very prominent when wet, but does calm down after a few minutes. I think its sweetness is perfect...I love maraschino cherry so this is right up my alley. It tends to disappear quickly when worn alone, but when I layer it on top of another potion it stays well. OCCO Ambrosia is a favorite of mine, so until now I have been enjoying it with some of my fruity potions, such as Ambrosial Summer and Love Salad and I would like to try it with Crayons: Gamboge, as well as with my OCCO Pink and LAM Pink Amber...I think it would be divine with those as well!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

OH MY GOODNESS! Great combo.......sugared cherries layered with Aja.......WOWZA!

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same experience as everyone else here of how it smells upon application vs. drydown. This is so pretty after drydown--definitely more depth and a bit of sophistication I wasn't expecting.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 year later...

My daughter is a fiery little Taurus, independent from the gate. Like so independent that at 5 months old she was losing weight because she wanted to feed herself. It was very scary for me, the poor little thing was hungry all the time but wouldn't let anyone put a spoon in her mouth. Every time I tried to get something in her mouth she'd turn her head, it was awful. 

Fast forward to 8 years old, she's still very serious and independent and knows exactly what she wants. She's very sophisticated for her age, too sophisticated, like will wear black head to toe and her hair in a top knot and won't wear her raincoat because it's pink and has baby deer on it. (I really love that raincoat.) I give her many of my sniffles to test, Sugared Cherries is the only one that she commanded me to order for her, and a week later she scolded me for not having ordered it yet. Truth is, she put the whole sniffle on, and just that little bit was overwhelming. I'm glad it's here but I'm a little afraid! 

She has a few others she could wear it with, would anyone layer this with Sugared Violets, Kittenish, or Atomic Mandarin? She also has a few scents that are vanilla/Buttercream frosting, darker chocolates (without cherries,) and Night of the Fae, although I haven't seen it for a while. What would you want your baby girl layering this with, of those choices?

Edited by Eastwood22
Edited because Siri thinks I'm looking for suggestions on "latering" sugared cherries

18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

My daughter is a fiery little Taurus, independent from the gate. Like so independent that at 5 months old she was losing weight because she wanted to feed herself. It was very scary for me, the poor little thing was hungry all the time but wouldn't let anyone put a spoon in her mouth. Every time I tried to get something in her mouth she'd turn her head, it was awful. 

Fast forward to 8 years old, she's still very serious and independent and knows exactly what she wants. She's very sophisticated for her age, too sophisticated, like will wear black head to toe and her hair in a top knot and won't wear her raincoat because it's pink and has baby deer on it. (I really love that raincoat.) I give her many of my sniffles to test, Sugared Cherries is the only one that she commanded me to order for her, and a week later she scolded me for not having ordered it yet. Truth is, she put the whole sniffle on, and just that little bit was overwhelming. I'm glad it's here but I'm a little afraid! 

She has a few others she could wear it with, would anyone layer this with Sugared Violets, Kittenish, or Atomic Mandarin? She also has a few scents that are vanilla/Buttercream frosting, darker chocolates (without cherries,) and Night of the Fae, although I haven't seen it for a while. What would you want your baby girl layering this with, of those choices?

Darker chocolates (or any chocolates) with cherries seems like it might turn too sexy for a girl. That is how my mind interprets every chocolate and cherry combo. I bet it would be good with Atomic Mandarin but I am not 100% sure with that one either. I know this isn't a choice but I bet this would be a great young kid scent mixed with Sugared Lemons.

3 hours ago, tink333 said:

Darker chocolates (or any chocolates) with cherries seems like it might turn too sexy for a girl. That is how my mind interprets every chocolate and cherry combo. I bet it would be good with Atomic Mandarin but I am not 100% sure with that one either. I know this isn't a choice but I bet this would be a great young kid scent mixed with Sugared Lemons.

Yummy! That sounds good. I have Fairycake Lemon, can't necessarily say I want to share, though! Maybe I'll let her have my Fairycake Orange. Maybe. 

I completely concur on the chocolate & cherry thing, about it being sexual, but it's good to get the feedback that others have the same connotations. I will mention to her that fruit is for mixing with fruit and cake scents. She also has a banana spice cake it might work with. Somehow, on her, dark chocolate reads as "don't mess with me." 

• 9 months later...

This is just beautiful 🥰 I love everything about this...the reddish color of the oil itself, the dainty little bottle, the pretty redhead on the label, & it smells like sweet, candied cherries...mmmm. 

Cannot wait to pair it with OCCO White, as suggested in this thread. I feel like it’s also begging to be paired with Love Potion Pink. Actually, I ordered Sugared Milk Chocolate to wear this with, but now that they’re here, I want to pair that with coconut & this with other things, lol.

But yes, if you like sweet cherry, you need this ! I slathered this on right away yesterday. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/17/2019 at 5:34 PM, StrawberryKitten said:

Oh wow ! She's a knockout & a half !

Thanks hun!  You're making me blush!  :Emoticons04231:   

That pic was taken about 9 or 10 years ago (more wrinkles and age showing now), but it is one of my better pics.....my man fell in love with it, and snatched the 5 X 7 when my ex sent it back to me......he has it sitting on his nightstand.  He tells me that he likes being able to wake up every day, looking at a beautiful woman.

• 2 years later...

Last night there were a few 12 year old girls over here getting ready for Halloween. They were going through my daughters LP collection, looking for scents congruent with their costumes. It was universally decided that Sally (nightmare BFXMAS) would smell like Sugared Cherries.