Sugared Coconut

Beccah

AD1-SugCoconut.jpg

Sugared Coconut

* The scents of sweet shredded coconut and coconut cream, sweetened with cane sugar, white and a tinge of pink.

• COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

First applied wet it's Australian Gold sun products.

After a few moments of warming it's still pretty sunscreen type coconut...not true to the fruit and not too plastic like. It's a very tropical hot and sweaty sun drenched scent ! Almost like the smell of a pina colada without the pineapple...you know the smell you get when you taste something? Hard to explain but it's the smell of the coconut in the cocktail....candy like but not cloying....not toasted....not dry...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one. I wear this one fairly often, sometimes on it's own, but also layered with other scents. It's warm, slightly sweet coconut. It reminds me a lot of coconut milk ice cream. It is a scent that makes me think of warm sunny days. Now that I think of it, maybe it does have a suntan lotion like smell but it's more like the scent floating through the breeze on a sandy beach. Yum! If you love coconut, this is fantastic!

Edited by tink333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Thanks Rose! I'm thinking about making small batches of different scents now too. How fun would it be to have little bottles of body wash of different LPMP scents in your shower? :)

I'd never leave my bathtub :D

In my journal I quoted Ail's post how to make a body wash w/LPs but haven't tried yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I really like this one. I recently got a little vial through Bella's Decant Circle and it smells just luscious! Not overdone like some coconut scents which come off way too much like suntan products for taste. It's sweet, creamy, warm, and subtle enough to layer beautifully with other scents to sweeten them a bit and add some warmth and light. There is an elegance to this that I don't typically associate with coconut. It's far more natural smelling than the suntan type scents.Spot on! VERY happy with this one! :)

Squee, DEELITEFUUUUL. Strong true coconut oil AND coconut meat, toasted shredded coconut, all the best kinds and aspects of coconut. A greatest hits album of coconutness. Dying to try it with some juicy dark colored tropical fruits. Hell this would go with anything. Highly recommend. A top 3 sugared layerable to my taste.

Tink and Loquacious, cherry and/or marshmallow are awesome mixes for Sugared Coconut! Until I began experimenting with the Sugared Coconut, I had no idea just how many other scents coconut would compliment! It is a major multitasker! I am now convinced that there is very little that this would not compliment.

Strong true coconut oil AND coconut meat, toasted shredded coconut, all the best kinds and aspects of coconut. A greatest hits album of coconutness.

THAT'S what it is! Couldn't quite put my finger on it, but Coconut's Greatest Hits nails it. At first whiff I was like, "ooo, suntain oil, yummy" but it very quickly morphed into much more than that. Now I'm totally picking up the toasted shredded aspect. That's one of the things I love about reading others' reviews, the way someone else can put into words something you're perceiving only on a subconscious level.

For me there's just a touch of the plastickiness I also get from Sugared Vanilla and Sugared Cream, but for whatever reason, with the Sugared Coconut I only get the plastic thing sniffing it up close with my nose right over the application area. From a foot or more away, it's just coconutty goodness. Think I'm going to try pairing this with Sugared Berries, and with Sugared Apricot. And maybe with something resinous, or musky even? Hmmm

• 5 months later...

This is very much a suntan oil coconut on me, and that's cool cause I love that! It does, like others say, dry down into something else like a fluffy pile of sweetened shredded coconut (which I now want to eat!), but it keeps its suntan thing throughout that phase too. Big Like! Also, stays decent, not as well as some Sugareds (vanilla bean,Majmua,blueberry), but decent, and projects quite well.

Thanks again Bella! Besides, I had to have this for that smokin babe on the label! :D

• 9 months later...

Yum! This is so good alone, although I wish it lasted a bit longer. I also layered it with a bit of NOCO White and Sugared Cream (a small enough amount of each so the coconut could keep them from going plastic) and OHHHHH! :Emoticons0086: I'm going to have fun with this combo... :banana058:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I made a vial with a smidgen of EOW and added Sugared Coconut + NOCO White + Sugared Cream (plus a touch of NOCO Sandalwood) and the scents cover the cops wonderfully. I'll be having a blast with "OCCO Coco" :D

How fun would it be to have little bottles of body wash of different LPMP scents in your shower? :)

I can verify it's a lot of fun! Years ago Mara used to offer a B&B line which you could get custom-scented with any LP, and every day I enjoy my Body Bubbles!