Sugared Copal Resin

Beccah

AD1-SugCopal.jpg

Sugared Copal Resin

* Three varieties of copal resin, combined with soft white and powdered sugars and a drop of caramelized sugar. Either sex can wear this, will pair nicely with geranium, frankincense or cedar. Smooth and powdery with the tiniest hint of lemon.

• COPAL ~ Love, purification, cleansing.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 3 years later...

If you are looking for a unique scent, this is it. I put it on and have been trying to figure out exactly what it reminds me of; but it is an entirely new fragrance for my brain to compute. I do like it though. For me it is less sensual and more powerful. Something a warrior queen would wear. Distinctive, fresh, crisp upon layers and layers of undefinable smoothness.

Reading the descriptions of Copal and Sugar I can understand it's scent and it's power.

Updating my review from above. I usually have nightmares every night; last night I didn't. It started out nightmarish but ended with humour.

I will say that you need to use only a tiny bit. I ended up taking a lot of the scent off with some alcohol because it became very overpowering; so just dab a tiny bit very lightly. The lingering scent this morning was lovely and SO and I had some bonding time; very lust inducing indeed!