Sugared English Toffee

Beccah

AD1-SugEngToffee.jpg

Sugared English Toffee

* Buttered brown and caramelized sugars combine with hints of chocolate and nuts to form the perfect English Toffee scent.

• 3 weeks later...

*eyes label*

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!

:P

This is one of those scents which will definitely get better as it ages; I have a couple trial vials of the original and it is buttery yummy goodness. The new brew has a great sticky sweetness but it tends to fade on me rather fast - I had to slather like mad to hang on to it for a while. But I could see layering this with lots of things, like one of the chocolates, or the pecan, or the amber...mmm that sounds good!

I've been thinking about this one to layer with second-batch TMI, with the thought that it would make it more like the more caramely first batch that worked so well on me.

Hmmm...add it to the list I guess. There are about 10 or so sugareds that I want.

• 2 weeks later...

I layered this with the original Sugar-fried Bananas scent and OMG SO GOOD! The toffee adds an additional syrupy sweetness to the other - which now has a pronounced spiciness with age - so it's good for bringing it back to the sweet side.

This is soooo delicious! It reminds me of a hot, sweet caramel sauce that you could pour over a delectable dessert or ice cream. I originally got it to boost the Latte I had because the caramel note faded a bit too fast on me. Sugared English Toffee does not disappoint! I also have TMI and will enjoy experimenting with that, vanilla, coffee, chocolate and anything else that needs a little chewy caramel sweetness.

• 3 weeks later...

This wears fairly light and quiet on me, but I get that chewy brown sweetness others have described! I think this would be more of a layering note for me than one to wear on its own, but I can imagine any number of lovely combos, both foody and floral.

I'm SO hungry for a Hershey's Symphony bar right now :Emoticons04263:

I totally get the caramelized goodness. It reminds me of these chunky toffee/snickers/chocolate chip cookies I make, minus the peanuts.

It's wearing very soft on me though. I want to roll in this so I don't lose it! I don't know which brew of TMI I have??? but I'll be sure to try the 2 together! :)

• 1 year later...