Sugared Figs

Beccah

AD1-SugFigs.jpg

Sugared Figs

* Mixture of the tart, the sweet, the syrupy, the green and the earthy...combined to form a perfectly delectable fig. A quintet of figs blended to give off a fresh and tart aura, mixed with multiple sugars with an emphasis on the powdered and brown varieties.

• FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 months later...

This is a beautiful scent. It's one that can be worn on its own too. It starts out with this delectable smell of fig goodness. I can't describe it exactly but somehow it's bright, juicy, and grounded or almost earthy (but not quite) all at the same time. After it dries down, the juiciness fades and this subtle perfume emerges but the scent still carries with it the more grounded, deeper, softer scent. Beautiful!

• 3 months later...

Every Halloween I make a batch of figs dipped in white chocolate, then paint an unsweetened chocolate ghost face on each fig. Layered with Sugared Cocoa Butter and Sugared Vanilla Velvet, I smell like my Ghostly Figgies taste. Is that too weird? I think not. By itself, the figs go all warm and luscious. I don't get the green (sugar-calmed?), but I certainly get plump, warm, earthy pillows.