Sugared Greenery

Beccah

AD1-SugGreenery.jpg

Sugared Greenery

* A mixture of watery, cool leafy greens and fresh cut stems. A dozen varieties of lush green-ness, lightly sweetened with crystalline white sugars. The scent makes you smell like you've spent the day in your garden!

• 1 month later...

Sugared greenery gives you the scent described above: a "green" scent that is more garden or soft stemmed plants than woods. It is a true unisex scent, neither overtly masculine or femnine, but a true "green layer" as it is meant to be. You can take this anywhere you want it. For a guy, add Sugared Green Musk, Woods, and/or Pine Needles and you have a great masculine outdoor scent. If you are a female, add White Musk and one or more of the flowery sugared scents (Gardenia, etc.) and you have a great floral.

I use this with a combination of Sugared Green Musk, Woods, Pine Needles,Oak Moss & Smoke.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I only bought this one because I received a sniffee and fell in love. I would have never purchased it without the sample. Green is not usually my thing, but I wear this a lot. It is very green as you’d expect, not pine green, plant green. A little bit peppery, a little bit soapy. Despite its name, it does not smell Christmasy; it is more like floral shop. It is soft and comforting. It dries down with a hint of smokiness and almost a creaminess. I never thought I’d like a scent based on greens so much. The sugars Mara selects for the Sugared notes really complement and make the scent. I love every single Sugared I own.

• 2 years later...

This is so freaking good. Yes it smells like fresh springy succulent daffodil  stems, but there is so much more going on. It is complex and rich, and throws more and lasts longer than I expected.  Very very sweet but even there, not in a simple white sugar way.  It’s not specifically floral but to my nose it’s quite decidedly feminine.  I could wear this all day every day.  It’s a stunningly gorgeous clear sky day in a bottle.  Beside myself