Announcement re Sugared Collection, Sale, and Schedule

Potion Master

There's just something about that combination of words...:666:

Lmao you dirty birdie. Love it! I'm not surprised about Birthday Cake. That's on my list for next month. I had to get regular Vanilla because my baby is on the label.

I want Warm Milk and Sugar just for the label. You ought to have put that one on something silly, Mara (like "Sugared School Paste") just to see how many people would still buy it. (I think it still would have made the top 10, that is one gorgeous kitteh!) ^_^

Edited by Memorare

From what I read in the reviews, Pure Sugar is not pinky at all (more caramel like?)...is there a pink sugar that can be ordered? Also, I tried sugared Amber for the first time (sniffie from trade)...I was thinking it would be pinky, but it's not. Is there a pinky Sugared Amber that can be ordered? Yes, I know I am a pink sugar freak..lol..it's my newest love.. :Emoticons04235: Just wait until I start ordering the PE's I am planning!! Mara will be sick of pink!! :A002:;) lol

Pure Sugar is a mixture of all the sugars.

Sug Amber does not really lend itself to being a pink heavy scent, but NoCo Pink is pink sugar + amber....with the emphasis on the pink. That's probably what you are looking for. :)

Pure Sugar is a mixture of all the sugars.

Sug Amber does not really lend itself to being a pink heavy scent, but NoCo Pink is pink sugar + amber....with the emphasis on the pink. That's probably what you are looking for. :)

ahhh..ok, The NoCo Pink is what I have coming in my order from the 3rd!! woohoo!! :D

I tried that tactic, Memorare! I put myself on Sug Leather cuz I figured no one would really want that one anyway, but it backfired on me. It's one of the most highly requested scents!

Lol. I'd want your label anyway Mara, but I've been in love with Leather since Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo. So I'm definitely on that one. :)

I wish Luna had graced us with her presence, heh hemm. ;)

Edited by StacyK

Lol. I'd want your label anyway Mara, but I've been in love with Leather since Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo. So I'm definitely on that one. :)

I wish Luna had graced us with her presence, heh hemm. ;)

She did! She's on Sugared English Toffee

1. Birthday Cake

2. Warm Milk & Sugar

3. Cocoa Butter

4. Coconut, Grapefruit (tie)

5. Apricot, Cream, Eng Toffee, Egypt Musk (tie)

6. Bonfire, Leather, Peaches (tie)

Warm Milk and Sugar is on my list as is Bonfire, and Leather. Come to think of it all those sounds so good!

Hey Silkilocks - that is great idea - how did you specify that in order - to get the dozen - i.e. which sampler did you ask for? Not that I can buy yet... but... soooo want to buy as soon as possible. :D

HI Beach Goddess! Actually it just lets you write everything in the blank field when you order. So I typed in my 10 selections and then I typed "plus these two freebies...".

Guest cutie.pie

The sale goes halfway through September, people can catch up on their wishlists and get all the Sugars they want, and I'll be back with a kick ass new collection of Autumnal and Halloweenies for October.

I'm so happy because of this! I can let myself enjoy Sugareds in September :) (and buy something else this month) ;) Edited by cutie.pie

Forgive me if this is posted somewhere else, but are the new PEs also being delayed until October? If so, can we still pay for them and let you know what we would like during September?

I also would like to thank you for delaying new releases...I am very excited about the sugareds..it's my first time trying them!! I soooo need a chance to get some NRs I have been wanting since June also!! :)

I'm sorry, I have too much on my plate right now to add PEs to the workload. I will open them up for ordering again around the end of September. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Lol...why are you apologizing? I really don't know how you do it all!! I would be in a padded cell somewhere!! October is great! That gives us all another month to plan them...;) Last night I had to go to Wal mart...everybody else in the store was thinking about what they needed/wanted to get...what was I thinking about the whole time? What goes with pink musk? Are cherries to much for that note combination or are rasberries a better choice? Marshmallow or Vanilla....would they be good with woodsmoke?...and on and on and on...every 10 minutes or so I would stop and think...now what all did I come here for??!!!! oh yeah, eggs and cheese....and maybe amber is a better choice...lolol

Lol...why are you apologizing? I really don't know how you do it all!! I would be in a padded cell somewhere!! October is great! That gives us all another month to plan them... ;) Last night I had to go to Wal mart...everybody else in the store was thinking about what they needed/wanted to get...what was I thinking about the whole time? What goes with pink musk? Are cherries to much for that note combination or are rasberries a better choice? Marshmallow or Vanilla....would they be good with woodsmoke?...and on and on and on...every 10 minutes or so I would stop and think...now what all did I come here for??!!!! oh yeah, eggs and cheese....and maybe amber is a better choice...lolol

OMG, Birkeys, whatever it is you are planning, I think I want it!!

OMG, Birkeys, whatever it is you are planning, I think I want it!!

Well, Blackcat, I actually have 4 right now that I am planning/contemplating...all pink, of course, because I can't get enough of it! lol ;)

1. Pink Musk, marshmallow/creamy vanilla?, woodsmoke and rasberries with a little pink sugar on top... :) (Something light and soft with a Papal Purple feel to it)

2. Pink Amber or Pink Musk with marshmallow, licorice, grapefruit and spices..like a Pink Flying Potion! (for Halloween because FP is one of my favs!)

3. Coconut, marshmallow/creamy vanilla?, pink amber and maraschino cherry, touch of citrus? with a little pink sugar on top.. :) (I love Sweet Surrender and also OCCO Ambrosia!)

4. Pink Amber, marshmallow/creamy vanilla?, berries or pomegranate, touch of grapefruit, touch of peppermint, sugars and a touch of holiday spices... :) (for Christmas)

Right now I am trying to somehow get my choices down to four notes for each...I have never smelled of Pink Musk (it is coming in my order) so I am trying to decide between that and Pink Amber (Amber with the pink sugars) for them...we will see!!!! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

This is amazing. I am so NOT a pink person and yet I want all of them!

Thank you Blackcat! You have created some great PE's! I have had the pleasure of trying them! I am new and this is my first time doing it, so I'm having a hard time deciding wich notes and which of the ones above to do first! I would like to have a PE that everyone loves to wear (all of the PEs Mara creates for us are fabulous so I know in her hands, it will be fantastic!) like your's. .I am thinking maybe #1 and #2 for October...over the past few months I have been trying to obtain all of the samples I can to study notes and how they work together. I hope, if you get one of mine, that it is something you love...:)

I can already tell you have a genius for this!! Isn't it fun.... I love the sample study, the mulling, the planning, and of course there is the wonderfulness of knowing that Mara can take any concept and make it splendid. I'll keep an eye out for these!! :-)