Sugared Maple

Beccah

AD1-SugMaple.jpg

Sugared Maple

* A most luscious variety of maple syrup and maple sugar oils combined with a tinge of buttered brown sugar - yum! PS: You may NOT eat the perfume! (Tho the luscious model is another matter.) ;%29.gif

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

• 1 month later...

Delightful :) This is interestingly NOT syrupy! If it were a color it would actually be bright sunshiny straw yellow. It's not goopy; it's transulcent-candy-like and crackly, like peanut brittle. It has a slight buttery tinge as well. This is one of those ones that you can smell BETTER when it's further from your hand; I have to sniff really hard to smell it up close, but now as I'm typing it is wafting up quite clearly. I look forward to trying this with all kinds of cakey things, and maybe even some flowers!!

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Yes. I KNEW I would love this! It's not JUST maple and sugar. Like tyvey mentioned, there's something distinctly BUTTER registering. Maybe it's because anything I usually have with maple includes a good slathering of butter and maybe it's just an association thing? If there IS really a butter note with the addition of that buttered brown sugar then yay that I haven't lost my marbles! :D Seriously, I will need this in bottles and sprays! I could swim in this :Emoticons04235: