Sugared Green Musk

Beccah

AD1-SugGreenMusk.jpg

Sugared Green Musk

* Plant derived musks from India and Africa, smooth and just a tiny bit green, made velvety with cane, white and powdered sugars.

• GREEN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

*this is a veggie musk.

• 3 weeks later...

Described as "* Plant derived musks from India and Africa, smooth and just a tiny bit green, made velvety with cane, white and powdered sugars."

I *knew* I would fall hard for this one!! Green musk scents have been some of my favorites from LP's (Terra Mater, etc.) so this was a no-brainer for me. I don't know if I'd call it a 'cool' or 'warm' scent, but it's *humid*, which I think I crave out here. Oh, Mara this is sooooo delicious!

Katz, I'm so glad someone's got this one! I've been waiting to hear about it. I've never come across green musk before. Is it soft, heavy, sweet, subtle, strong, powdery? I can't quite imagine the scent in comparison to other musks. What would you combine it with?

Edited by vladmyra

Hmmmm...I'm not the best with descriptives. I can't call it heavy, no. To me it's pretty soft, not quite powdery. The overall impression is of a damp/green/living kind of green scent.

ETA I'm thinking of pairing this with a single note floral like Gardenia or Honeysuckle.. I'll have to see what those smell like.

Edited by katz

• 3 weeks later...

This is special. It's a primal deep green. Has way more presence than most of the Sugareds I've smelled. More complex and a bit denser. I think a guy could wear this very easily. It's alive. Not the Kelly grass green I was expecting but a bit darker. It's almost got an incense vibe.

This is a great scent/musk. I think Tyvey put it well - these sugared scents are not just shallow, one-note scents. And like Halo said, this is complex and deep - both the green scent portion as well as the musk. This is a great scent/musk - you can easily wear it by itself. It has a clean outdoors feel to it.

ETA: This layers very well with Sugared Woods, Greenery, Oak Moss, Pine Needles and Smoke for a masculine outdoors scent.

Edited by quietguy

Another that wasn't on my radar. A wonderful light musk, made very fresh by the greenness. I agree with the others; this seems more complex than a simple sugared should be! Like a fine perfume. This was actually quite sweet on me. I got a ton of the powdered sugar, and it made this feel wonderfully powdery. This has quite a bit of throw on me. I can probably only wear it in small amounts.

• 5 months later...

Wow this is gorgeous! I got a sniffie from the lovely Bella's decant circle and I am so lucky to have this to try, because i never would have thought to try it. Typically I love musks but have never tried any green (to my knowledge). It's so green but on my skin it transforms to this soft, sugary pillow. Simply divine!

• 1 year later...