Sugared Pink Musk

Beccah

AD1-SugPinkMusk.jpg

Sugared Pink Musk

* Four white musk oils from around the globe, combined with four cotton candy type pinky sugars to form a perfect sweet pink musk.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this! It has a fresh citrus pink feel and I couldn't be happier with it. It is lightly sweet and the musk isn't really coming out, which is fine with me because this is lovely just the way it is.

I only wish I would have got the larger bottle size because I am going to go through this fast.

On me this is bright - if it were a sound it would be Mariah hitting those high notes - and yet somehow very subtle. It's sheer and transparent and wears close. I get a very happy, girly, berry kind of feel from it, but not fresh - fake (in a good way - I adore fake berry flavors) - like strawberry jello maybe? That must be the cotton candy. It's nothing like the previous pink musk perfume which is warmer and sultrier.

At first this is candy-silk-threaded-cushiony-soft, sweet musk, then as it dries down on me, it smells more nuzzle-y soft but still retains its sweetness. Ok, now that it is completely dried down the musk is really coming out to play, it is a beautiful white musk, very soft, delicate, and feminine. The sweetness is still there, it just has taken somewhat of a backseat to the musk, or my skin is amping the musk. I really love this one, and my only regret is that I didn't order the large-sized bottle because I have a feeling I am going to want to mix/layer this with, like, everything!!! I may as well order a large bottle soon, just in case! ;D Mara, you are amazing!! I really love this one, and I am super happy to be on the label. Sugared Pink Musk is fantastic!

Sugared Pink Musk is different from the original Pink Musk. I really like both! This one isn't as creamy, it's bright and has a tart citrus feel in the beginning. As it starts to settle and dry down, it's very berry like and smoother. It wears very close to the skin and is snuggle worthy. It smells girly, flirty and playful.

So, Mara says: "Four white musk oils from around the globe, combined with four cotton candy type pinky sugars to form a perfect sweet pink musk"

On me, this feels closer to Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers than the other Pink Musk. The pink sugars here are berry-like and tart. ASPF had a biting note that was hard for me to handle, but the drydown was FABULOUS. This is like that, but without the harsh note that made my nose twitch. As it settles, the pinky-ness mellows and the musk gently shines.. love it!

I love this, going to have to put on my list for largest bottle as soon as possible. My decant sugars (thanks Molls!) just arrived, I ripped open the package and grabbed for this one first. :)

This is PINK heaven, LP's description of scent is spot on. I agree with others - it is bright, berry smelling and the musk is perfect so it's not too sweet. It is true to name and notes. It's bright, uplifting and very PINK.

I get the same citrus note others have written about, although not sure citrus is 'right' term but best to describe. I can and will layer with everything.

I'd be happy wearing this solo. I love that it's bold and not too sheer. Throw isn't huge (not supposed to be), but it is just the right amount of strong. Perfect, couldn't have imagined it better!

This is very berry like to me rather than pure cotton candy. The musk is incredible. This actually throws on me fairly well. I had on a dab and I could smell it way above all the other various dabs and swipes I had on. Lovely and more complex than some of the other sugareds I'm testing.

This is very berry like to me rather than pure cotton candy. The musk is incredible. This actually throws on me fairly well. I had on a dab and I could smell it way above all the other various dabs and swipes I had on. Lovely and more complex than some of the other sugareds I'm testing.

Fully agree Halo - your description is spot on, better than mine. I totally agree about the Berry presence, it isn't cotton candy on me either and diff from LP Pink in that aspect and also that LP pink has more body bc of the buttery vanillas. And of course they are meant to be difft. ;)

Scent has great throw and staying power, I am impressed (not that I doubted) but so happy this is available. Can wear alone but also versatile - more I huff, more I love it. I am going to have to get large bottle (sorry repeating myself from original post), but scent is also upflifting and happy - want this as staple, have a feeling I'll be wearing this a LOT.

ETA: got real bottle in next order - yay! So many more to try but so impressed by this awesomesauce. Scent lasted over 12 hrs!

Edited by Beach Goddess

Very simple, very Pinky, as expected.

Soft with a medium throw on me. Definitely a great scent to layer when you feel like creating a Pink scent. I'm glad I was able to try this in a decant. Will probably order a bottle when my Aqualina is gone.

Very simple, very Pinky, as expected.

Soft with a medium throw on me. Definitely a great scent to layer when you feel like creating a Pink scent. I'm glad I was able to try this in a decant. Will probably order a bottle when my Aqualina is gone.

You took the thought from my brain, Stacy! The more I read the description, the more I wondered if it resembled my favorite sugar and pink sprays by Aquolina. Definitely gonna grab a bottle.

This isn't very pink on me, unfortunately. It smells like white musk to me with a very, very subtle hint of pink. It smells very clean. I like it but its not what I expected. I think all my decants are suffering from travel shock right now!

Edited by bruiseviolet

Like others have stated, this is a berry-pink musk, whereas the Pink Musk from the musk line was more of a cotton candy pink musk. Just different enough where i'm really considering getting one of these! oh yeah, and this one lasts all dang day and doesn't morph too much!

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of something from my childhood but I can't put my finger on what. I'm sure it was some girly girl thing because it makes me want to giggle. Setting those things aside for now - THIS is a lovely white musk to me with a light lattice of pinky sweet overlay. It's sheer and pronounced all at the same time. It I were to go too heavy handed with this my third eye might flinch but I think if I temper my application and pair it properly, this will be incredibly complimentary to TONS of things! :)

• 2 months later...

I got this one off the trade threads and its a treasure for me. It smells like a sophisticated but light and elegant perfume on my skin all by itself! And to think I was scared of musk... Well, my only experience with it is in the Body Shop White Musk version. Maybe I should try the sugared white musk too.

I don't think this is very pink, which allows me to pair it with several other more complex scents or sugar layerables. I've tried it successfully with Sugared Vanilla and LP White so far.

Edited by phergineer

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I wore Sugared Pink Musk, I stuck some on the back of my hand and let it sit. Snoofed it. I thought, "Oh, this is so pretty and pink and girly! But poopie! It's *too* girly-young for me by itself." Thought maybe I'd mix it with other scents to olden it a bit. :)

WELL, THEN! At a later date, I tried it on the *inside* of my arms and it comes out differently. Much more grown up, more sophisticated...even more creamy! It's GREAT by itself (it does play very well with others, though). I wore it "neat" for three days running 'cause I couldn't help myself, and have worn it a LOT with and without other scents since then.

Today, just to see what-if, I did the outside of my arms. It did the super-girly thing again. Put some on the inside of my arms and voila! All grown up in big girl undies and high heels!

I love this stuff. :kiss43:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

This is a clean bright musk without being soapy. It remains pink without being too girly or super pink. I get no berries with this which normally accompany the pink scents. All the sugared musks are good. I should have bought them in full-size. Or I’ll replace them later. I bought my bottle to layer with cherries and cherry blossoms like a “pink scent”, but it’s really just good by itself. All the sugared musks are!

• 2 weeks later...

Sugared Pink Musk is a delightful, slightly sweet and pink, white musk. For those who are looking for a pink scent which is more demure than, for say, LP Pink-this is perfect!! I love musks and white musk is one of my favorites (Sugared White Musk included!)....this is white musk with a little sweet pink added for depth. It would layer well with Sugared Cherries or Sugared Strawberries...great for the office or even a teenager! A real love!! :)

Obviously the layerable pink fun is pretty endless. Alone this light & sanguine. A veil of soft pink haze. It has a definitive yet gentle throw. It doesn't scream pink, it Whispers it. ?

Edited by StacyK

• 10 months later...

I wanted to like this one, it's just okay. I just don't think I do "pink" very well. I can't imagine why I'd reach for it when it's only inches from some spectacular scents that I love. I can give this to my daughter, right? It doesn't seem sexual to me at all.

14 hours ago, Witty Kitty said:

Eastwood, I think this would be a great choice for a girl; it's just sweet and cute to me.

Okay, thanks! Handing it over now!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I finally tried this one and I love it so much! It has an effect on people similar to LP Pink and it's very comforting and relaxing. It's not super cloying and i love the white musk dry down. It's so good!

• 5 months later...

I love this scent so much and my company just gave the go ahead for me to travel domestically again and I flew to my plant in GA and as I was clean my desk drawers out, I found my bottle of Sugared Pink Musk that I left down here a few years back and this has aged really well and so happy I found it because I brought it back home to MI with me

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, Vika said:

I finally tried this one and I love it so much! It has an effect on people similar to LP Pink and it's very comforting and relaxing. It's not super cloying and i love the white musk dry down. It's so good!

Wearing this one today and happy that I got a back up of it. I layered it with sugared coconut and a little but of tropical musk. I went out to the grocery store with no makeup, just jeans and tshirt and got a double take from one of the workers and I stand by my previous review that this one has some Magick in the bottle . ☺️