Sugared Peaches

Beccah

AD1-SugPeaches.jpg

Sugared Peaches

* A bushel of peaches and nectarines, syrupy sweet and a bit tart too, drenched in my blend of five sugars.

Creativity, romance, marriage and fertility. Some people believe the Peach to be a fairy fruit - with the power to grant wishes, love and fertility. Peaches are a fruit of love and healing, are Feminine in energy, and are associated with the planet Venus.

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm on the label, how could I resist? ;)

This is a very bright, fresh and tart peach paired with a slightly over-ripe peach; ever so sweet, and ever so bright and shimmery. Compared to Buttercream Peach, it is certainly a bright and fresh peach. Even so, while it's not a sickly, jammy-sweet scent, it is certainly a sugared scent. It reminds me of something that we occasionally have in Australia at Christmas time (our Summer); you take a piece of super-juicy ripe fruit, give it a squeeze of lime, sprinkle it with sugar and either put it under a grill (broiler, I think it is in the US), or grill on a barbeque/grill pan for a few minutes until the suger crystalizes. It is amazing, and you should all try it.

And the perfume, too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Total deliciousness, this is a perfectly ripe juicy peach, with even a bit of the greenish tartness of the skin. Sweet but not syrupy. Even beyond layering this with other sugareds, it's such a wholly true note that it would work well with other scents to add a bit of juicy delight!

I agree with Luna. This is a great blend that is not to tart and not too syrupy. I find it to be a nice light scent that indeed I could wear all on its own or layer. I have had bad peach perfumes in the past that turned me off but LP has shown me the light. I am in love with a few of the peach scents here and I am glad this one will be around for a while. ( Whisker Wishes, which I loved, was my first LP peach and I am so glad I tried it!!) To compare ...at least for me, more sweet than WW. Makes sense since it is a sugared but just to let others know it is still a bright fresh scent...just a bit more ripe than the peach in WW.

I can't compare to any other blend because I'm so new to LPMP..but I can say compared to other peace scents this one is very true to form . After first sniff I checked again to make sure it was peace because I swore I had picked up a whiff of pear! It's a slightly acrid peach note...much like the first bite of an almost ripe peach with that little zing of tartness. There's no fuzzy peaches here and no candy...After a bit 15 mins the dry down is a soft fruity sweet peach that makes your mouth water. It's beautiful!

Mmmm this is a nice light scent that is sweet and delightful! I like it a lot.

If this fragrance were a person, it would be: the prettiest girl at school.

Edited by Silkilocks

• 2 months later...