Brown Sugared Pecans

Beccah

AD1-SugPecans.jpg

Brown Sugared Pecans

* OMFG, this smells soooo goood! Adding a touch of pecan to brown sugar - you really don't perceive it so much as a "nutty" smell once it has dried down, what you get is the most delicious thick golden brown sugar caramel smell that is just to die for. It pairs fabulously with fruits and resins, vanilla, pumpkin, any bakery style scent, and can add an Autumnal feel to almost anything. Warm gooey and delicious, definitely a "comfort foody" scent. Three types of pecan blended with four types of brown and caramelized sugars.

• PECAN ~ Money, employment, mental acuity.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is pure gourmand goodness

It's like a giant nutty, gooey piece of pastry fresh from the oven. Absolutely lush.

Sadly it fades very quickly on me, the scent is pretty much absorbed into my skin by the time it's dried down :(

• 2 months later...

This has GOT to be the secret to why I do love Nola, Sugared Moondust and Abby Normal's... Mara's description is spot on. I love the way she makes 'nutty' scents not scream NUTS, but just be a seductive, salivating ingredient in a virtual scent pastry.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was not expecting to enjoy this perfume as much as I have. It's like a nut brittle. Roasted nuts in chewy caramel. So delicious, but what I love most is the gourmand spices. Now coming into Autumn, this fragrance is perfect. I really wish I hadn't finished my sniffie of Sugared Apples, because I think it would have been a perfect layering companion with Brown Sugared Pecans.