Sugared Pineapple

Beccah

AD1-SugPineapple.jpg

Sugared Pineapple

* Tart and delicious fresh pineapple accords, melded with pink, white and brown sugars for a syrupy but gorgeously fresh aroma.

• PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my ZOMGFAVORITE! so far out of my first Sugared order, sweet juicy pineapple perfection. When I compared it to the original Sugared Hawaiian Pineapple, interestingly the original becomes perfume-y after drydown, but this version stays true and is familiar from such scents as Gamboge and Midnight Rhapsody. I know I'll have fun layering it with other Sugareds but this is totally delicious on its own, instant euphoria!

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo very pretty. I'm surprised by how gentle this is. I admit I was thinking this would be a syrupy sweet, fruity scent, which would have been ok. But.... never one to be average, Mara has a way of taking fragrance notes to a higher concept.

The sweet fruity pineapple is there, but this is, at the same time, light & pretty. After dry down it becomes elegant and feminine.

I slathered this on with a bit of the Chocolate Fudge. What a pair!

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

Layered this with Sandy Bottom, really made a nice scent. So sunny and uplifting. Now I need to get Sugared Coconut, to pile on.

• 3 years later...
On 21 janvier 2015 at 9:46 AM, StacyK said:

Layered this with Sandy Bottom, really made a nice scent. So sunny and uplifting. Now I need to get Sugared Coconut, to pile on.

I just got my hands on this and I've layered it with Sugared Coconut too :) 

I don't know why I didn't try this one earlier. It's just lovely sweet pineapple (but not cloyingly so) and is a great pick-me-up type of scent.

• 1 month later...